Bulgari Jasmin Noir

3.8

on 1/22/2010 3:42:00 AM

EDP. The design of a bottle is great but the smell unfortunately not for me. Too much jasmine for my taste and it is a sharp sweet jasmine notes that I get from it. I can see how many women might like it just didn't work for me. Lasting power is good though.

on 12/22/2009 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

sexy, sexy, sexy. i first smelled this in the summertime, and it's not really a summer scent, so at the time i didn't care for it. then in the fall i got a whiff of it at the department store and was immediately swooning. it's mysterious and sophisticated, and like someone else said, it's suitable for some kind of uber sexy spy ;) a little bit goes a long way, and it's subtle enough not to yell out "SMELL ME - I'M WEARING PERFUME". initial spritzes are always deceiving, so wear it a while and see how it dries on you. on me, it ends up as a very soft floral with a hint of vanilla. i am a sucker for all bvlgari fragrances, because they each have their own personality. i'll be honest, i'm not the kind of person that people usually walk up to and ask what i'm wearing. but this has happened on numerous occasions when i'm wearing either this or bvlgari pour femme. plus the bottles are gorgeous. LOVE!

on 12/20/2009 9:37:00 PM

My mom used it and did not like it. It's a strong scent. I think it smells like/similar to Dior Dolce Vita...

on 12/20/2009 7:37:00 PM

I fell in love with Jasmin Noir the first time it was offered to me at the department counter. The lady suggested that it would suit me which I found curious because how can you tell a "smell" will suit a person when you don't even know them? Well, apparently she could. Jasmin Noir is luxurious, elegant, sexy, strong, confident, assertive, mysterious, daring, and most of all -impressionable. My favorite note of all in this scent is licorice.

on 12/17/2009 8:21:00 PM

very sexy, warm, mature fragrance. great for " night-out" or good for work- don't spray too much!! less is always more!!-I think this is Bvlgari's finest perfume ssoo far!

on 12/3/2009 1:03:00 PM

I don't get much "jasmine" from this scent. To me it is overpoweringly gardenia (which is fine, because I adore gardenias.) It's a very strong scent, so one light spritz will do. I don't want to say it's an "old" or "mature" fragrance, but it certainly isn't "young". Something of a chemical note. Not for everyday wear. I like it, but it's not essential to my collection.

I love this perfume! Received it as a gift from a co-worker who was in Venice and although I can't speak very much about how much it smells like Jasmine - I LOVE IT.

Very classy and long lasting, although I think it might be heavy for some I love it for work especially when I have and important meeting and need a little confidence boost.

on 11/24/2009 4:27:00 AM

I truly can't understand how this perfume can get negative reviews!!! Truly amazing, sensual and very chic.... I am constantly asked what I am wearing. People love it! Definately 5 lippies!!!!

on 11/7/2009 12:07:00 PM

Complex stuff. At first spritz, I'm not a fan of the sap and licorice and "greenness". It smells kind of sour to me. But after it dries and settles down it's a nice soft warm fragrance. It may not be for everyone, but I suggest giving it a chance to develop before deciding. It "ends" completely different than it "starts".

on 11/5/2009 10:43:00 PM

Notes:
Top Notes: Green Sap and Gardenia Petals
Heart Notes: Sambac Jasmine Absolute and Satiny Almond
Base Notes: Precious wood, Licorice and Tonka Bean Absolute

1.7 oz. EDP, 2.5 oz. Body Lotion, 2.5 oz. Bath and Shower Gel
Bought this tonight at the Duty Free ga\la 20% off, I had wanted it ,love it great smell and long lasting, I smelled a lot of fragrances just bought one, very nice,♥

Popular Fragrances