October 25, 2014 | 1651 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by spyglassweb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Works great! I buy at my salon after my pedicure. I also use Alpha Hydrox foot and problem area cream which softens my tough heels beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Excellent product. Much better than any other pumice I've ever used. Removes dry, flakey, rough, peely skin like no other & it does it quite quickly. I do this at the end of my shower after my feet have had the chance to soak. I apply a little shower gel to the underside of my feet, then use the coarse (darker) side first then the other (lighter) side to finish off - this removes all traces of dry & built up skin. I also find the lighter side is good for smoothing any dry skin around my toes. Then I finish off Eulactol Heel Balm (or any rich moisturiser) & put on cotton socks - perfect feet afterwards! My feet tend to dry out as we have all hard flooring here and living in a warm climate I wear thongs and open shoes most of the year. This product is cost effective, has minimal packaging & it works - can't get better than this. 10/10! I live in Australia & have not seen it in any shop here so I purchase online.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was okay at best. I love wearing sandals as often as possible and all summer long. I exfoliate my week weekly. But rubbing a grainy little rock on my foot doesn't work and is annoying. I really prefer a scrub. I don't have corns, calluses, but just dry skin and want all over smoothness. This may be for people who have big corns and such they need to file off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by cccor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have keratosis pilaris, which runs in my family and I never attempted to have any treatment done to have them removed. I bought this pumice bar on a whim when I saw it on sale at Sally's. When I was showering, I thought it'd give it a try on my upper arm and to my success it worked! The tiny bumps were gone!!! I was shocked! I've never felt my upper arms so smooth before!! I was thrilled cus my wedding was coming up and I thought I'd have to live with seeing those bumps on my wedding pics forever!! I told my mom and all my aunts about it and they couldn't believe it. One of my aunts had treatment done to have them removed but they ended up coming back. This was an epic discovery! At $3 a bar, it's worth going back for. I should note that It was rather abrasive on the skin so I squeezed a bit of moisturizing body wash onto the bar before rubbing my arms.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by cassielynn24

omg i love this so much! its cheap and works better than anything i have tried on my feet. i live in san diego and wear flip flops all year round so my feet get grimy and rough fast, i use this in the shower every few days and its made a HUGE difference. its lasts a long time to, it dosent wear out as fast as i thought it would. i got it for about 3 or 4 bucks at sallys this summer and its still going strong!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Silvia8329

This is the only pumice that has worked for me. It gets rid of most of the cracked/dry callouses. It doesn't make my feet sore like the 'cheese graters' and clay or stone pumices. If you go at it every day with some bar soap or other thick soap/scrub it really makes a huge difference and becomes easy to maintain if you do it a little every day once the worst of it is exfoliated away.

It is cheap, has minimal packaging and works!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Oh I love getting down to business with Mr. Pumice while in the shower! He works wonders on my feet and I feel it is the best pumice product out there. I yelled at Mr. Pumice the first time I used him because I used the dark purple side and that side, my dear is his frisky side or should I say rough side. It takes a few times to adjust to the dark side. The lighter side is smoother and more gentle to use. Now, after using Mr. Pumice I use both sides and my feet come out soft and smooth. My technique: While in the shower, I slather on a body scrub to my feet and scrub with the dark side and rinse. I follow with the light side and dry my feet. Lastly, I apply a thick lotion and cover my feet with socks. Mr. Pumice is found at Sally Beauty Supply for around two dollars.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST PUMICE I'VE EVER USED! EVER!

I am a Modern Dancer, most of the time I'm in the studio, dancing bare foot. I have dry skin and I love wearing flip flops and Ballet flats without socks. So that means my feet are generally in bad shape. In the past I've dated a few guys who love pretty feet, so I always felt a little pressure to keep my feet in tip top shape, but it's been hard because I'm so lazy.

I am too lazy to go to a nail salon, so I use pumice stones, and give myself peducures. The only problem is the pumice stones I've used in the past have been a bit ineffective. It takes me a long time and there always are spots of dry skin left.

I read the rave reviews and figured I'd get one since it was so cheap, and easy to find! Well, like I said, THE BEST PUNICE STONE EVER! Not only does it leave my skin soft and smooth, it doesn't hurt at all! My old pumice stone sometimes would hurt. This one isgentle and fast. It leaves purple pumice dust, but worth it! Favorite pumice stone ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by caligal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

THE IS THE BEST! I've tried everything and this works so much better than the others!!! Must try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by ashpie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this in conjunction with Heel to Toe Callus Softener(found at Sally's) at least once a week, and they have completely changed my feet! I definitely recommend using the two together. I've tried everything over the years to take off all the dead, dry skin and calluses, and nothing has worked like those two do. I live in Florida and practically live in flip-flops during the hot months, so this is the best way to keep my feet looking pretty!