April 19, 2014 | 809 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Deep

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by vimsz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its really funny how getting the wrong color can make you really HATE a product. I had this in Dark and absolutely hated it. The color was just SO off with me. Stopped using it. But when I went to the MAC counter today the MUA put this on me. And WOW. what a difference!! I love it. The most natural looking powder ever on me. Covers beautifully and gives my skin the most beautiful glow! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Malvales

WOW, this thing is much better than expected!!!! I don't need to use foundation to make my face look flawless and glowy! I admit the staying power is not as good like when I put foundation first but for daily use, this rocks!!! When i am in hurry and I need a quickie make-up, this powder is a must. Boy does it make my face glowy instantly.
The only thing I wish that this comes with mirror...
It's definitely worth buying!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this and was not too impressed because the coverage was on the light side. I like something with a little more coverage. So, I put it to the side and didn't really give it a second look for about 2 months. Then, my skin really cleared up from acne.org (thanks MUA) so I decided to give it another try. I find that I like it now. I'll use it on the weekends when I'm running errands or, I'll use it as a blotting powder for touch-ups. It is such a good color match that doesn't totally hide your skin (something I thought I would never say as an acne sufferer). And I've noticed that people always compliment my glow when I have this on, even though I can't really see it. A lippie off because there is no compartment for a sponge nor a mirror. Because it's simply powder, nothing as exotic as the name sounds, I'm kinda at a loss on the price. More than likely, though, I will repurchase for the color match. Update: Will repurchase in a darker shade for a better color match. A little light for my skintone (NC45/NW40 btw).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by xXKaryXx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE it!! I put it on on top of my tinted moisturizer and it is SO light that i can't even feel it and i get a lot of compliments on how healthy my skin looks

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this shade for a bronzer and contour, it's a true golden tan, I just love it! I wear Medium all over my face, and can't rave enough about how gorgeous my skin looks! Flawless...one of the best products MAC has ever produced IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ssimpson530

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone raves about MAC MSF's. They are truely a great product whether it is natural or not. I personally used mine as a setting powder on top of my MAC Studio Fix Fluid with spf for the greatest amount of full coverage. It adds warmth to my skin on top of the foundation and balances out my uneven skin tone. If you want a more sheerer coverage or skin imperfections is not a problem, you can also wear it alone. Helps sets my makeup in place with a nice smooth powder finish. It does come in a compact, convenient for portability to touch up whenever. Considering its MAC, and its a face product, you are getting a good deal considering there is a lot of product and it will last you some time.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by kattg425

I really wanted to like this product. I used this to set my foundation and it gives such a wonderful satin look. I noticed that it is only after I use this powder where my skin gets irritated and red. I stopped using this for awhile and my skin is much better. I will only use this for special occasions when I want that satin finish. This may work well for others but just didn't work out with my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by sandy84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product!! I'm NC20/30 depending on the time of year, but I use it as a bronzer. I hate bronzers with shimmer in them and this has a satin finish, its perfect. It's not too heavy and leaves a really natural looking colour. I will definitely continue to buy this as a bronzer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by mdeltoro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im nc37 and this color was MUCH TOO DARK. i tried it with my beauty blender alone and over studiofix fluid. alone, the color didnt look as bad and i really liked the texture, over my studiofix it looked blotchy, which was probably because i have the wrong color. so right as i though "oh i'll go back to my mac counter tomorrow, the girl there just made a mistake" i dropped the product (lid closed) and it barely tapped the countertop when it TOTALLY CRUMBLED. im thinking, even if i get my color properly matched tomorrow, im not sure if i want to spend $25 plus tax for a product im deathly afraid breaking. it;s really really delicate,, :( shame cause i loved the texture (and was looking for something to wear alone on more casual days) but quite frankly i feel more secure with my blot powder and SFF. so in summary, DO NOT PURCHASE UNLESS YOU ARE VERY GENTLE WITH YOUR PRODUCTS. if you travel or tend to jostle your cases and bags about, this is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by nunanx3

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I used this everyday for some all over coverage. It's sheer, light, and natural looking. I saved up and bought this and I don't regret it one bit. It's best to use a kabuki brush with this. For reference I am a MAC NC42 or 45 so I got Medium Deep. If you're not sure what shade you are just ask someone at the store they're really nice and will help you.