October 1, 2014 | 1348 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Enough Buff

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Louzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've fallen into the nude lip craze and when I spotted this at my local grocery store I had to pick it. I already have Revlon's Nude Attitude and I have to admit it looks a lot like it, but with some sheen. I got this for $2.99 because my HEB usually puts out a $3 off coupon so I will definitely repurchase after I'm done with this tube. Like Nude Attitude, it's a peachy, beige color that's perfect with a smoldering smokey eye. I definitely don't use this alone unless I want to look like a crack head and I definitely can't use this without several applications and a smooth lip. Yes, if you have heavly pigmented lips you'll need to apply several coats, but that doesn't bother me much because it's so cheap. It's a great lipstick and I definitely recommend to all nude lip fans out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Leena10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is a very pretty nude peachy color. I tried nude lips with a ton of other products and it just didn't work for I looked like i had plastic lips or something! it was just a very unnatural look for me.. so i found this and i love it plus the formula is somewhat moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by OliveButtercup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never had any luck with a drugstore lipstick... except maybe one of Maybelline's that I bought last winter. When I saw the ad with Halle Berry I decided I'd give it another shot, I'm such a sucker for peachy nudes. Like everyone else said, it pretty much looks nothing like the ad. It's very translucent and requires 3-4 coats before any color begins to build. At that point, it's already starting to look a little goopy. I don't understand why drugstore lipstick formulas can't be a tiny bit better, the color is always so uneven and the texture is just off. Even though it was only like $8 I still rated the price a 4 because I feel like it's too expensive for what you get. This lipstick should cost $3. I will probably only wear it with a gloss because the color is not very even, but it's not even really opaque enough to bother with the extra step. In fact, just skip this lipstick and wear the gloss alone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by simplicityx0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for only 3.99$ when originally it costs I think 9.99$. I actually spent a lot of time looking for a nice sheer color because a lot of the lipsticks that Revlon had were frosts or another finish. I finally found one lipstick that I liked that was a creme finish and it was Just Enough Buff!! I thought that the lipstick was a very pretty and sheer peachy nude and it looked great both in the tube and when i swatched it. I find it to be almost just as sheer as MAC's Hue lipstick except Hue is more of a pinky nude versus peachy. The packaging isn't horrible for a drugstore lipstick, in my opinion but I'm still not a huge fan of it. Overall, i thought this lipstick is a GREAT shade for my skin tone and i think it looks very nice on its own and paired with a lipgloss or lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by orangeisacolour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm shocked at the so-so ratings for this lipstick, because it's one of my LOVES. I had a brief, hot fling with the Super Lustrous lipsticks, but my love for this one is the only one that's stood the test of time. I actually bought this on my search for a nude lipstick that worked for me (which has FINALLY ended with MAC Peachstock, btw), and this turned out to be not nude at all on me, but I LOVE it.

First of all, I have HIGHLY pigmented rosy-red-mauve (depending on the day, lol) lips, so most lipsticks that are lighter than my natural lipcolor either don't show up at all or just come off as the slightest tint. I'm pleased to say that this is one of the few lighter-toned lipsticks that does show up on me. The formula is pretty opaque and creamy (though not really moisturizing - I put on a very thin layer of Aquaphor first, like I do with almost all lipsticks) and on my lips it's a beautiful peachy-nude-y-but-not-light-enough-to-be-nude wonderfulness. It just looks really pretty, understated, and classy on my face, like it belongs there. I view it as a multitasker and a lipstick that goes with any eye makeup because it's subtle , yet brightens up my face - I pair it with a nude eyeshadow on the lid and winged black liner for a really pretty, simple, elegant look, or with a smoky eye for almost-nude-but-not-dead lips. Basically, this is the lipstick I reach for when I don't want to think, I just want to look GOOD.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Sawapuss2000

I love this color on me, sometimes it looks nude and sometimes it looks slightly pink. Definitely an everyday color for me, but I will have to agree that the formula for this super lustrous seems different from all the others. I will repurchase though because I love the color!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by piyo1717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm Asian and have light-medium skin tone. This looked really pretty in the tube and when I swatched it on my hand. But when it's on lips, it barely shows any color and it's too sheer. And something about the formula makes my lips look so chapped! It's not the color for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by heartsxoxo

I was looking for something almost the same as my lip color, but slightly different. This lipstick is the exact same color, when i apply it, it didn't show up at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

Looked good on Halle Berry but made me look like I needed iron supplements! All the exfoliation in the world could not prevent my lips from looking a hot peeling mess. Would not recommend

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

I hate the formula of this lipstick. The colour hardly shows up on my lips. Also this is supposed to be a nude lip stick but it just adds a slightly lighter shimmer to my lips. Nothing special at all.