October 25, 2014 | 942 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by theawesomejay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my BB Cream HG!! I love it! The coverage is aweasome for bb cream, the color variea (and that's good for darker shade, like me teeheehee), and it's worth your money~ Pebble size is enough to cover, though it's quite a shame it's using several not-so-safe ingredients like paraben if I'm not mistaken. but overall it's nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really on the fence about this product. I ordered some of their soft sunscreen and the sample pack of BB's from the Missha site. They threw in a travel size of the Perfect Cover in the darkest shade available as a free gift. The color works for me in the summer when I have a tan but my neck is always lighter than the rest of me so I need to blend this down a bit. Unfortunately this transfers like crazy and would migrate onto my clothing especially if I'm outside and perspire at all. I found that strange since this ranks up there with Sheseido sunscreen in tenacity. It can be very difficult to remove completely. This has a lot of good for your skin ingredients but it's first ingredient is dimethicone and also contains some oils like squalane. I've never had an issue with oils but I think the silicone content may be too much for my skin. It can feel a bit smothering on if you don't use a light hand. Especially since I often wear it over sunscreen for added protection when I'm going to be outside. My skin hasn't been behaving well lately but seemed to get a bit worse after using this for a week. I may revisit this product again after my skin calms down or in the winter when I have to worry less about transfer. I really liked the light to medium coverage and smooth finish. It lasted all day and didn't make me oily. I had hoped this would be a summer product for me but for now I'm gonna have to pass and stick with something lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by rad888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this from Ipsy.I waited to try it because I was using Garnier BB which I love .I decided to try it Missha no27 Honey Beige and was highly surprised I loved it.I have sensitive skin prone to acne at times.This BB has not broken me out as other products do.What I love about htis product is it makes my skin look luminous and beautiful and leaves my skin smooth.I like the fact it has sun protection,whitening and wrinkle care.I put this on it seems not cakey or heavy and if I'am watering it does not come off like when I wear my other BB creames which will leave splotches from the water.This BB creme last's all day and I've started wearing it and ignoring my other two as it's actually helped me not to break out like some of my other bb creames.I actually love it and will be ordering it when I'am done with my sample.As far as prices I think the price is going to be worth it as it really makes my skin feel and look nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After my initial success with the gold skin79 bb cream, I found this one which had a broader range if colors and a higher SPF so I was sold. Well, I am 43 years old and have started breaking out again! Nothing has changed in my routine but this bb cream. I'm not a big fan of the heavier coverage which I thought would be a plus but it ended up pretty cakey on me and this coupled with my recent breakout makes me look horrible. Hell, it's been so long since I've had a zit that I don't even remember how to conceal them anymore!!! I'm sorry but I absolutely hate this stuff!!! And mine is not a fake either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever BB cream that i purchased a few years back.. at first it broke me out terribly. I stopped using it only to start using it again a while ago. I absolutely love it! The coverage is sheer - as expected of BB creams - i use it on top of my primer or moisturiser and then apply concealer on top. It works great and lasts all day. I do also have an oily T-zone so it does tend to get oily around there towards the end of the day even when i apply powder on top. It doesn't break me out a lot compared to when i first used it. Price-wise its probably almost equivalent to a high-end foundation, though i do recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by wenyuzhang88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tried my fair share of tinted moisturizers and BB creams. This one comes out on top. Most of what I need to cover with my skin is some unevenness and minor acne scars, so the coverage of this product is perfect for me.

After my skincare routine, I preface this with a primer from 100% Pure. Then, I disperse about one pump's worth of product onto my entire face and blend with either my fingers or a blending egg. It lasts all day long and has amazing shine control compared to other products. It's not matte by any means, but does give you a nice dewy glow as if you aren't wearing much makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by sammylai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this bb cream is OKAY. foundations works better than this product. the coverage is medium. doesnt really build up for me even though i put more layers on.

it felt good at the start but during the day, started to get a bit oily on my face hence pimples.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm going to venture and say that this is my favorite BB cream to date. It has a few points that make it my favorite.

1- It's buildable - I can get nearly medium coverage with this. I have combination skin and when I'm having a good skin day I can skip the concealer by just applying this. I apply it with a flat-top kabuki brush and it glides well on my skin.

2 - Comes with a pump and it delivers the right amount of product. Seriously, just 2 pumps and I have enough for my entire face. It lasted me quite a while. I just ordered the smaller size that doesn't come with a pump but in a squeeze bottle. Both manners are conscientious of the user.

3 - Did not oxidize on my skin, stayed true to color even in our hot and humid Florida weather. I do add powder on top because again, Florida weather, around hour 5 I dab an oil pad over my oily spots which are my cheeks and chin and I'm good for another 5 hours.

4 - Did not break me out. Granted, I'm military about my skincare and I never slept with it but I'd venture to say that if you maintain a nice nighttime regiment you should be fine.

Great BB cream!

Cons: I can't say since I do not have very oily skin but if you're very oily it might not control oil enough for you, in which case I would recommend the Skin79 BB cream in the Pink Container.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by thalayli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This BB cream was absolutely horrible for my skin. I started using it and was pleased with the colour and coverage, and two days later I broke out horribly with highly irritated and itchy acne. At first I attributed this to other factors, so I persisted with using it and my skin worsened (it was looking worse than it had in many years).
I stopped using it for a while and swapped to my regular foundation, breakout calmed down. Swapped back to BB Cream just to test my theory and immediately skin became very irritated.

Not sure what ingredient is responsible, but you couldn't pay me to put this product on my skin again, which is a pity because it does look good.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by zero347

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Made my skin look super perfect - poreless! And there was NO allergic reaction. I am able to use it even under my eyes without it accentuating fine lines or irritating my eyes. This did not break me out and the coverage is good enough to use without a concealer. It covered most discolorations including minor dark acne scars. The color matches were fine for me (Asian/Caucasian mixed using #21) without giving any of that weird grey cast that some sunscreens do. The product also blended fairly easily and did not require alot of rubbing to get it to blend into the skin which was also a plus. Overall I would definitely purchase this again as the sales on the official website make it not that expensive (around $20 USD) and you use only a small amount so the bottle would last forever. The pump dispersal also makes it hygienic and easy to use the correct amount for you.

The only con I would say is that depending on where you live it might only be available through the website so you would need to plan so you don't run out.

A word of warning though - Previously I had reviewed a bottle of this product which I had bought off Amazon and had a TERRIBLE allergic reaction (stinging, red eyes) within seconds of putting it on. However, I also stated that I suspected that what I had was a fake as the bottle and color descriptions etc. did not totally match even the Korean bottles confirmed as authentic. I purchased my current bottle from the official MISSHA website so there could be no question....Now I am 100% convinced that what I got from the Amazon seller was a Chinese copy containing who knows what. This is another product where you need to make sure you buy from a reputable source.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No