September 22, 2014 | 1931 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Jeux

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this brush. Works well with gel liner or shadow liner , can get a precise line and also good for working it into the lash line .

I also use this brush for the brows , it's perfect for that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I used this brush for the first time today and absolutely hated it. I have MAC 266 but I also really like e.l.f.'s angled eyeliner brush. This one is just waaay too big for my eyes and they are not exactly small either. I like the handle, the bristles (although they could be a little shorter and firmer) and the shape but since it's so long (the e.l.f. brush is 2/3 of its size) and kind of flimsy it's so hard to control your application. Perhaps my eyes are too round or my eyelids too droopy (they aren't really droopy though, I'm just guessing why everyone seems to love it so much) but I find it impossible to draw a nice wing with this. It's okay for a straight line but for a wing, not so much. I mean, just the surface of the bristles that touch the skin during application is longer than the wing I usually make so I have no idea how I could ever make this work.
It seems it could be really good for eyebrows but I shape them with a pencil and don't need a brush for that.
Overall I'm just really disappointed, the other Ecotools brushes I have are much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 5:29:00 AM More reviews by GlitterFlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this brush ! its the best eyeliner brush i've every used! It applies product with so much ease its just a few quick swipes and your done, its such a great brush ! it cleans and dries super quick i LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ShayyRawrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have had this brush for a few months now, and I love it! It works so well for applying gel eyeliner, and I also use it to line my eyes with coloured eyeshadow when I'm going out :)
It's very precise, and I can easily build up product depending on the look I'm going for :)
The bristles are very soft (as I've found with all of my EcoTools so far :D) but they are still firm enough to make this a great eyeliner brush. The bristles are firmer than any other angled eyeliner brush I've tried, which makes it great in terms of minimal fallout, but they're still not scratchy! :) I have very sensitive skin, and EcoTools work wonderfully for me!
At $7.99AUD this brush was fairly cheap, considering I use it almost every day, and it still looks the same as what it did when I purchased it.
I personally find the packaging handy to hold onto, as I use it to store my eye brushes when I travel. The cute little zip-lock pouch keeps the brushes clean and safe, as opposed to just tossing them into my makeup bag where they can easily be ruined.
I would definitely buy this product again, and so far, I'm a big fan of the EcoTools range! Would and have recommended this to many friends :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by phreshrox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just purchased my first EcoTools brush yesterday thanks to all the Makeupalley reviews on EcoTools angled eyeliner brush. Most of my brushes are mainly Mac, but I decided to try a cheaper brush this time since I really didn't feel like spending the loot to get another eyeliner brush. I have Mac's 263/266 and several other angled brushes from Sonia Kashuk, etc.

All in all, this is a decent brush. The brush itself is synthetic and the bristles are firm enough for me. I mainly use gel eyeliner's, so this brush actually ended up working better for me than my Sonia Kashuk angled brush. I found that the EcoTools one drew a more defined precise line. I was actually surprised how good it turned out. I bought 2 incase I did like it. I only paid about 5.29 at Ulta. Beats paying 13+ for Mac and etc.

The packaging on all the EcoTools products in my opinion sucks. It's not horrible, but it's not always the easiest to open either. The bamboo is a nice touch though.

I would definitely but a couple more if I need to. They work well on eyebrows too. They draw decent lines. Cheap, and does it's job quite nicely...I really can't complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by ven0ms

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush!! It's really soft and it draws thin and thick lines, very well. I would happily buy like 18 more of these :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by exu2

I was recommended this product by a friend who has amazing eyeliner every time I see her so I just had to pick this up. It was only $7.99AUD and pretty affordable from Priceline. First of all it catches your eye with all the 'cruelty free' and 'made from recycled materials', and it looks like it is a very good condition in the packaging as well. Oh, and I forgot to mention that the packaging is resealable, but that's sort of stupid because I'll be using it and not leaving it in the package. So I got home and was so excited to try it out, until I couldn't open the package... But eventually I did, and the bristles are so soft and the angle is perfect. It's very light to hold and is great for gel eyeliner or even brows. The annoying thing is that the width of the brush is too wide so it's hard to draw a small angle. I would usually use this brush for dramatic eyeliner and a different eyeliner brush for thin, simple eyeliner. Also, there's no fall out! Overall it is a good product, I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love this. I wish I brought two since it works for filling in brows as well. The bristles are firm, soft and don't have any fly-aways. I use this with gel liner the most since its easy to achieve thin/thick lines in one sweep. Good affordable brush and haven't had any bristles fall out. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

I actually have 2 of this brush. One to use with my gel eyeliner and one to use to fill in my eyebrows. This brush is perfect for eyeliner but it's just okay for eyeliner. It's nice and dense and soft. This brush is only okay for eyeliner because it's pretty big for an eyeliner brush but I can live with that. Winging out your eyeliner with this brush sucks because it's so big, like I said. When I winged out my eyeliner, it was also hard to fill in the space in between the cat eye and my upper lash line.
Overall, this brush is pretty good. I would recommend it to fill in your eyebrows but not for your eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I lovveee this brush. It picks up color very well, blends perfectly and gives me that neat eyeliner look every time I use it.
It washes well and it has never shed. it goes back to it's shape pretty well. I do have to do some reshaping to ensure it dries properly.
It's soft and firm, not scratchy at all. Easy to build with.
It latches on to color so well that it's hard to get all of it off in cleaning.

I will use this brush until it cannot be used anymore.

I would repurchase again but I'd also try out some other brands.