MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous

4.6

on 5/19/2009 3:23:00 PM

If you're a purple lover like me, go get it! :) This lipgloss is a very sheer purple with iridescent blue/pink glitter. Gorgeous alone or over pinks/mauves/nudes. Because of the blue tint, it also makes your teeth appear whiter. The only con is that it's pretty sticky, and when the gloss wears off, you still have dried glitter remaining on your lips..

on 5/14/2009 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This a very sheer purple gloss with blue sparkles. It looks gorgeous over any purple/lilac/magenta lipstick. It's a bit pricey for a lipgloss though.

on 5/9/2009 1:01:00 PM

i love it...one of my favorite lipglosses ever...its pretty sticky but thats what makes last forever on the lips, i love it over nude lipsticks and on its own...

on 5/5/2009 10:34:00 AM

Hottest lip gloss i have ever owned. Too bad it looks like its almost gone and i bought it less than a month ago :(

on 4/27/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Get it! its hot. I think it's the most pigmented of all the dazzleglasses.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Love this gloss. I love the glitter in it. Its a very subtle lilac purple gloss. Not too sticky. Does last long on the lips. I pair this with fashion mews lipstick and it looks so pretty.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Funtabulous is the one dazzleglass that I knew I would purchase. Like another reviewer mentioned, this gloss does remind me of Stars N rockets e/s. Funtabulous is a deep purple color that looks great with magenta l/l and up the amp l/s. I've purchased a total of 6 dazzleglass glosses and I would say that funtabulous is not my top fav, but I still love it. Utterly posh is my absolute fav one.

on 4/18/2009 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this on in mac just to have fun since i was trying on all the dazzleglass colors and i did not expect this to look good on me at all, i was anticipating a good laugh at how ridiculous it would probably look on me, because my skintone and full lips do not usualy work well with pop colors, but this looked AMAZING on me, i purchased it immediately. Its so dazzley and glittery and its a nice sheer and glamorous and fun fuchsia. I would Highly recommend this for black women looking to step out of the "nude lip" box but without coming on too strong. This truly lives up to its name, its absolutley FUNTABULOUS! but the price is a bit much
($18 + tax) and what hurts most is that it comes looking like its already 10% empty, rip off! so i took a lippy off just for the price and amount, but as far as the actual gloss, its great, and i love the dazzle glass tube containers, they look pretty like real glass :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

My daughter picked this out, and at almost six, she has great taste! This is a great color, and I generally wear in its own. A bit too much for work, but great for night out. A fun color, and would repurchase!

on 4/15/2009 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Of all the 18 dazzleglasses in the Double Dazzle collection, this one catches my eye the most. Most of them are neutrals and wearable shades. Not that this isn't wearable, it's just not as safe as the others or toned down like they are. I wish MAC would just come out with these shades more intense and as a lipglass. They look so pretty in the tube, but on lips they are mostly sheer. But they are back by popular demand and now permanent. Only a few shades are not. MAC hasn't really inspired me lately...ehh.

Popular Lip Glosses