Mary Kay Beauty Blotters Oil Absorbing Tissues

4.4

on 1/1/2003 9:46:00 AM

My favorite oil absorbing blotting papers! I hate adding more powder or oil to my face. These are 100% linen, white, and large (I just need 1 to do my whoel face). They come in a pack of 75 for $5.00. The packaging is a slim, clear wrap, that mostly works well - at times when I get toward the end of the package it can get flimsy. I carry these everywhere. They sop up all the extra oil on my face and take it away in a flash! I would not be without these!

on 11/26/2002 6:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I like these oil-blotting sheets. Very easy to use and work well. Definitely soak up those yucky oilies without disturbing make-up. I would recommend these for the price ($5.50).

on 6/24/2002 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These blotting sheets were about average. They work okay in absorbing oil, and they do not disturb makeup. However, they are not as efficient as the Clean & Clear sheets I normally use. The bonus of these Mary Kay sheets is that they are white, and are more discreet.

on 6/12/2002 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have combination skin with an oily "T" zone. Instead of piling on pressed powder to combat oil shine, I blot my oily areas with this white linen paper. It DOES NOT disturb any of my makeup while soaking up all the icky oil. A definate summer staple for me. UPDATE------------I thought I would use this but having had it for a few years I have never reached for it once. I guess I never needed it really..------------------------ UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this garbage I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

Popular Other Products