July 31, 2014 | 2036 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean Fragrance Free Pressed Powder

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by onegoodcat

After I finish applying the powder, it looks ok. Then after a short while my face gets oily. This does NOT do a good job in keeping the oil away.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Bassclef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I generally quite like this pressed powder. It can tend to look dusty/powdery if not well buffed. I don't wear foundation, so I can't speak to it's ability to set foundation, but it finishes off undereye concealer nicely. I have 225 Buff Beige, which isn't an exact match to me, but in the ballpark, which is enough because I find the powder mostly translucent. I use it with a flat-topped brush over bare moisturized face to mattify and even out pores/imperfections/skintone, then I use it to blot my T-zone throughout the day. Definitely light coverage, but works like a charm for blotting. Not HG, not a miracle powder, but gets the job done.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ktu64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the fragrance free part about this stuff, and the price. I haven't had too much experience with pressed powder, so I don't really know what to expect... But this stuff was definitely mattifying, with oil staying away longer than I expected. Didn't really set makeup, but its a very smooth, light powder that can make me look smooth anyways : ) Oh and also, this tended to rub off -_-

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2008 8:50:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this powder! It really is fragrance free. I like that the shades coordinate with the Clean makeup shades, so I knew exactly which one would work for me (Creamy Natural). This powder is lightweight, and it controls oil very well for me for a long time (5-6 hours with no touch-ups). I would definitely buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2008 8:13:00 AM More reviews by stitcheskisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did nothing but drag my makeup all over my face and made me look"fuzzy".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 11:27:00 AM More reviews by catisland

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd always used the Fresh Look pressed powder and liked it very much, but I purchased this when our local CVS was out of the Fresh Look in my color and I really needed a new powder compact, and I actually prefer it. It's much less obviously powder than the Fresh Look and actually requires less touching up even on the hottest, most humid days. I use Classic Ivory, and the color is absolutely perfect -- not too pink, not too yellow. It's dirt cheap and CVS often runs BOGOs on CG powders and foundations, so often you're only paying about $3.00 per compact -- can't beat that.