April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Bronzers - TheBalm - Bahama Mama

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by emotasticlips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Stupid me. It took me months to figure out that this product was the one breaking me out! Idk why but it does. I like the color against my tan skin for contouring year round. It isn't easy to blend. If it wasn't for me getting "bored" with this bronzer and trying PF bronzer I would have realized this broke me out a lot later. But its an okay product at most.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by CakebJunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this bronzer. You have to know how to use it in order to get the best results. I have light skin, and this complimented my cheeks very well. I even used a cheap ELF bronzing brush. The color blended very nice and evenly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's nice but doesn't really stand out as either a bronzer or an eyeshadow. As a bronzer, it's kind of strange. I'm NC 25, and the color appears as a muddy brown before melting into my skin. As an eyeshadow, the color is a matte brown.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by lovenoemie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not impressed. Was on the search for a bronzer that suited my NC40-42 skintone that did not have any sparkle or shimmer. I decided on this after seeing so many positive beauty blog and YouTube reviews and do not see what the hype is. I have to use A LOT for it to even show up and by that point its given me a very dirty/muddy look not to mention it isn't very blendable to begin with. EXTREMELY powdery - I mean this stuff gets everywhere. Not worth the price and would not repurchase. I would give it zero lippies, however I do like the packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Ambly123

I thought this might be similar to Benefits Hoola, but no. It is very "dirty" dark and does not blend. The packaging also gets very dirty.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this matte bronzer. It's pretty dark, but it blends well and goes on smoothly. I wish it had a snap case, though. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by stephyrm12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this! super pigmented and perfect for contouring! i use this everyday just for that! its nice and matte. beware though because i am fairly light, i use this with a SUPER light hand. this will sploch all over you if youre too heavy, so use a nice fluffy brush if youre light! [:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found TheBalm line after hearing rave reviews on MUA. Wow I love this bronzer. I am fair and it is hard finding something that looks natural on me. This bronzer is highly pigmented, I have used it as eyeshadow, as bronzer, bronze my legs, it rocks! Love this!! I think the packaging is vintagey adorable but polarizing (you either love it or hate it) Thin so hardly takes any room in my makeup area, but in a handbag it opens easily and you need to carry the cardboard sleeve to keep it shut. That being said, I would not hesitate to purchase again and again because of the quality of this bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by billiem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

By far the best product I have found to contour and bronze. I am a very fair skinned person NC 10 15 and I use this everyday with no problem. I use a MAC 109 and all is well, so I truly suggest a good old test run. Only down side is I now dislike NARS.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by cerecita

ill probably repeat what everyones been saying here, cuz its basically true....

- a true brown , no redddish/goldish ish....great for 'contouring'
-100% Matte .....great for contouring
-matches a variety of skintones...blends down great
-packaging is so cute

negative:

EXpensive ... like 26 bucks!