November 26, 2014 | 1573 users online

Bronzers - TheBalm - Bahama Mama

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

Heads up: It's May 3rd, and this bronzer is on HauteLook today for $10!!! That's half-price. Normally, it's $20-so if you want it, grab it.

The quality of this bronzer is outstanding. It's nice and matte and soft without being powdery. If you have medium skin, it's the PERFECT contour shade.

I'm NC 25, so I find this ever so slightly too dark to look natural on me. Maybe when I have a tan it will work better. I got it when theBalm did 50% off everything on their website a few weeks back, so I'm not sorry I bought it at all. I use it when I do friends' makeup, and it looks beautiful.

I think if you're around NC30 or darker, this could be an HG bronzer for you. It's gorgeous and the packaging (like most theBalm products) is sooo cute. Perfect for those looking for a great contour shade of very high quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is terrible. Don't ever use it as a bronzer, and don't expect the 'sun kissed' kinda look. It's muddy and chalky. HOWEVER, this bronzer is matte, pigmented, and has cool tone. So I totally love this bronzer for contouring. I have nc40-42 skin tone, and this bronzer add dimension to my face naturally. So yea .. it's kinda love-hate product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

One of my favorite bronzers - pigmented, matte and easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by mishiiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG bronzer for contouring, I have used it everyday since the day I bought it. It's a beautiful matt warm brown, it's not too orange or red. This is the first bronzer that I've found that doesn't look muddy or dirty on the face even after a few layers. For a natural bronze glow I use this with my VAU Beauty fluffy fan brush. It's a match made in heaven.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by lbondell

I LOVE this bronzer! It is a great color and blends really well with my makeup. The compact has a mirror and I carry it with me in my purse and have had no issue with the bronzer cracking like other brands I have used in the past. Definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this bronzer , i use it as a contour powder and i must say it is the best one i have used. i wouldnt buy it at regular price i got mine from hautelook for 10-12 $.. this is now my go to powder. and i might even say HG

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by lane87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not crazy about bronzers but I do like this one. So long as you blend it well it looks good/natural and works well for contouring. No glittery/shimmery bits so you won't look shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is pure brown. And if you don't blend it in it can make you look really weird. I like to tap my brush once into this and just blend it out on my cheeks and then use the excess to put it all over my face. Gives a nice healthy glow when it sets but can sometimes make you look dirty. I will buy a more golden tone next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by CimCim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this powder for contouring. As a bronzer it is too dark for my NW25 skin.

Obviously I'm not very fair but it's too dark even for me. Consider it before you purchase.Also use with a very very light hand or you can end up like you have mud in your face. Wouldnt repurchase despite the cute packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a contouring powder more than anything else. It resembles a matte eyeshadow more than a bronzer. As a contouring powder it does a superb job. if you want to look sun kissed then this probably isn't the best choice. For the sun kissed, bronzed yet a matte look..try chocolate soleil by too faced. However as a contour powder this is super!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No