Jane Iredale Handi Brush

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 6/13/2010 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush is amazing! very high quality in every way- the bristles are extremely soft, and pick up the perfect amount of powder from blush, mineral pressed powder. It applies very naturally, and blends superbly. I really do love this brush! i use it to apply my BB blush, bronzer, and blend, and MAC MSF highlight. It was my mom's and she gave it to me!

on 5/21/2010 12:52:00 AM

I've had this brush for five years now and it works as well as day one. Worth the investment.

on 5/7/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using the Handi Brush for about 7 years. I own 3 of them. They are perfect for powder or mineral foundations. I try to wash mine with a alcohol cleaner once a week. Do not dip in soap. The brush really lasts a long time if you take care of it.

AMAZING, very high quality brush. I use mine every single day and I hope it lasts forever. Mine might have shed a bit the first time I washed it, but it was minimal. Worth every penny.

on 3/23/2010 4:15:00 AM

I don't need to buy it again because I love it and it will last forever. I also have Tina Earnshaw's BUFF brush which is similar. Love both. When using it on clients (I used it 10-50 times a day) it held up wonderfully. Shed a few hairs here and there when cleaning. But is great quality. You get what you pay for.

on 1/24/2010 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

When I first got this brush I was not a fan, it shed and shed. So I gave it a through cleaning and really worked out all the extra 'hairs' and now I must say it is a very HANDI little brush to have indeed :-) I use it to blend out after I contour and sometimes I will also spray my hydrator/makeup setter on it for an even application. Great brush!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing, my favorite brush...

on 11/6/2009 8:56:00 PM

This is the BEST brush out there. So soft. I keep losing them and I just bought another but believe me, they last forever. It's true, I have about 4 of these and I have never seen a hair fall from these brushes. They are the softest I have ever used. Great for sensitive skin. I use them almost daily. They wash well too and keep their shape. I can't say enough good things about this brush. They are pricey though.

on 10/9/2009 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I got this brush in 2002 and have used it everyday since. It has never shed a single hair, the brush is really easy to hold and nice and compact for carrying around with me in my purse. I wash it with shampoo and condition it with my Smashbox cleaner and it is good as new. Beautiful brush!!!

on 10/8/2009 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The hair is really soft so feels gentle on the face, 1000x better than the Loreal mineral powder brush.
The hair on the brush forms into a flat surface, unlike other kabuki foundation brushes have round tip, so it's really easy to apply the JI pressed powder.
I use cetaphil gentle cleanser to wash my brush once a couple months with cold water... it does the job well.
I said YES to buying this product again but honestly i don't think you would ever need to cause I've never seen a hair fallen off my brush in 2 years.

Popular Makeup Brushes