August 30, 2014 | 1755 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by mauisnj

I have Erase Paste in No.1 Fair and absolutely love it - bought another one just so I can make sure I have it in my travel bag at all times.

I rarely have breakouts, but when I do it does a fantastic job of covering any unsightly spots. I more rely on it to cover my horrible dark under eye circles (seriously, when I have no sleep, it looks like I've been punched in the eyes) This does the trick, without looking thick and heavy.

The little spatula is pretty useless, as it does not attach to the little pot, so you end up losing it almost immediately. So I just use my (clean) finger to apply the amount I need and blend it with a concealer brush (it's too thick to use the brush inside the pot - you end up with too much product and a small amount goes a long way) and it stays all day without having to set with powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ImogensMakeupReviews

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Best concealer I've ever bought! I use to use Estée Lauders double wear concealer but my friend told me to try Erase Paste in the lightest shade and it matched perfectly! I have little Millia under my eyes and also have dry skin around my eyes, EP completely hydrated my skin and made it look blemish free. Always a big supporter of Benefit cosmetics. Keep up the good work!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Ask any girl with genetic dark circles. This stuff just nails it every time. No matter how little sleep I get this stuff will make me look refreshed. Of course it will crease so set it with a powder and shut up.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

On the fence about returning this. Purchased the $10 sample jar from Ulta. I like the color but nothing I do will make it less cakey. Been trying different applications for my dark circles but at the end of the day it just seems too cakey.

Edit: I ended up returning it. Everyone seems to love this product but it just didn't work for me no matter how I applied. I would use a q-tip scoop a bit out. Dab it on the back of my hand. Warm it up with my ring ringer and then dab it under my eyes to cover genetic dark circles/discoloration.

I would also apply Dermblend Skin Perfecting Pigment Correcting Primer first. I tried this product with different primers as well. I tried applying it with a small smudge brush and dabbing it. At first it looks really good. But once the product settles in it dries and looks powdery and cakey later into the day.

Maybe people don't notice it? But once I stand close to the mirror and examine of face I can see the erase paste balling up, settling into fine lines, looking dry and powdery, and cakey.

Guess this just doesn't work for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this product from the Confessions of a Concealaholic palette and I do enjoy it a lot.

My skin: Very fair, normal-to-dry, zombie undereye circles.

Pigmentation: On a scale of 1-10, the opacity is ~7 or so when used in a very thin layer.

Color: It is VERY peachy, to the point where I can't wear it alone, but a light dusting of a colored powder on top sets it quite nicely and makes it wearable. I often put a normal colored concealer on top and it's perfect that way. My favorite way to use it is to use a thin layer, let it dry, then lightly apply BE Well Rested on top. They balance each other out perfectly for me.

Texture: My only beef with the product is that it is so wet - it is slick and heavy so you have to use a thin layer in order for it to not crease (and so it's thin enough that it will dry, so that you can put another layer of a concealer on top of it). It's easy to apply with either a finger or a brush and it CORRECTS very well - but this product alone wouldn't cut it for me. It's too wet/thick.

Would I buy again? I'd be happy to receive it as a gift, but wouldn't buy it - I want to try a BB corrector first, since the BB formula is notoriously firmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by dullgoldheart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer!

The little pot seems small at first but you can just tell right away that this is going to last you a long time.

My only issue is that the colors are more on the salmon/peachy side and I'm quite yellow but it covers dark circles really well. I wear an NC30 and use the Medium shade. The coverage is really good and the consistency is thick and creamy.

Be careful when you use this on brushes, I used my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush with it and the product caked on and it was hard to wash out. Probably my own fault for being too lazy to clean the brush right away.

I would probably purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by cerieb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought a diddy pot of this as part of a concealer set ('Confessions of a Concealaholic') in the shade 'Medium'. It has a salmony-orange colour and has a thick, oily consistency.

I have very pale skin, so initially when I opened the little jar I feared the worst. But I have heard lots about salmon-toned products making great correctors for purply dark circles - which I have. (Orange is opposite purple in the colour spectrum, so they neutralise each other.)

I discovered that a little but of this stuff goes a surprisingly long way, and provided I didn't use too much it actually made a really fantastic colour corrector for the circles under my eyes. Sadly though, because of its - er - unique *coughorangecough* tone, that is the only place I can use it.

I have since tried the 'Light' shade and still find it much too warm for the rest of my face, and because of the thick, oily texture I wouldn't really want to use it all over anyway.

Not overly impressed or unimpressed. This product gets a resounding 'meh' from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake1888

This is my holy grail product! After months of searching a concealer that would really conceal my dark circles, I decided to go high end. Best decision I ever made! This really expensive for me, because I'm quite young, but I am so happy to finally have bought it! It covers perfectly and brigtens at the same time. A little bit goes a very long way. It is very thick, that is sometimes unpleasant but it is what it takes to cover my zombie dark circles! I don't know how, but I'll be out of it, I will find money and repurchase haha! So yeah, it is expensive, but it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mickansley123

This product is the bomb diggidy! I use this every day and I love it for making me look more bright eyed and bushy tailed!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Dannigiirl

Benefit nailed it once again! This "Erase Paste" is the holy grail of my makeup products. There's no doubt that this works. It really smooths and brightens my under eye area with the perfect amount of coverage. It is a little thick but I prefer that more than runny and watery because it stays in place for hours. For days when I'm running around doing nothing or just being lazy, I use it by itself and sometimes mix a little bit with my brightening eye cream and it gives the perfect glow under my eyes. For the days or nights when I'm working or going out, I apply it first as a primer under the eyes and then apply my Benefit Boi-ing concealer on top of it for a more concealed look. Even with the layers of concealer, it looks flawless and natural. As if I'm not wearing anything to cover up and that's very rare to find. If I've pulled an all nighter or partied a little too hard the night before and my eyes show it, this makes it look as if I got 10+ hours of restful beauty sleep. It's a tiny miracle in a jar. A little goes a long way!! It's gonna last me for months! I recommend this to all my clients and everyone I know who is looking for a WONDERFUL concealer!