November 26, 2014 | 1846 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Judeanna

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Some type of brow color is essential for my daily makeup. I am very fair and blonde with delicate brows that are lighter than my hair.

have tried various pencils and powders, some low end and some high end. The Milani Brow Fix kit in 01 Light is one of the best I've used and it's very inexpensive.

I mix the lighter blonde shade with the light brown/dark blonde shade. This creates a soft, neutral blonde color with a tiny bit of warmth, but not too golden. The little brush works well for application, but you could always use your own brush..

I also like the highlighter color that can be placed for a specific effect.

I don't find the tweezers very useful. They feel stiff and difficult to press together in order to pluck a hair. However, the rest of the kit is of very good quality, so the bad tweezers don't affect my rating.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by leopard666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Medium 02 perfect for fair brunettes I like my brows not as harsh this stuff is perfection I gotta say that my favorite brow products are lioele grey /black pencil and maybellines define a brow in dark blonde and I love this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by deehippolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great brow kit at a ridiculous price. I bought this on a whim and i am happy i did. It has a great hihlighter that can be used for a natural look. \the medium o2 orks well with my brows adn gives it a natural and not drawn in look like most brow pencils do. |this is my hg for my eyebrows for sure

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by knitsnbytes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

On my search for the perfect brow kit, I tried this drugstore find. The kit is cute; a sleek plastic case with a flip up set of tiny tools. The tweezers are sharp, a bit small and difficult to manipulate, but good for emergencies (they'd make a great camping tool for extracting splinters!) I'm reviewing the MEDIUM color. The powders come in a dark, a light and a highlighter for under the brow. The dark is not reddish, the light is slightly but not excessively reddish (equiv to MAC Cork, I think) and the highlighter is a champagne pearl. I like the highlighter--it's densely pigmented. The powders are slightly waxy and hold on well, but not as good as a brow wax (I have unruly brows.) For the price, this is a great value and the colors are beautiful. The light looked very good for blondes or gray haired ladies. Didn't see the dark shade personally. At just under ten bucks, beats the thirty-plus of the boutique brands and probably as good. Only Smashbox's brow wax and taupe duo is better (due to the wax) but the duo is much smaller for three times as much and no highlighter. I'd have to say "thumbs up!"

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by guajira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brow kit for a great price. I usually set my brows with the powder and this does the trick. It's very pigmented and lasts a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I was lucky to hear about this on youtube from Lolly Dolly, so glad I did.
I have tried Anastasia powder, Revlon pen product, and Smashbox trio. I was using Smasbox (brunette) for about 5 years, and this product replaced it. Very natural, I usually use the darker one, even though you shouldn't, but I can't help it. It matches my brown hair perfectly, I have a tint of red in my hair also.

The Smashbox eyebrow brush is the best I have tried. It's not too dense, but not to soft either. I recommend this brush to apply this product. I do not use any of the tools in the kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG brow kit!! And I don't think I could survive without it. I can't say enough good things about this brow kit. It's a great little kit that comes with two brow shades (one deeper than the other) and a highlight shade for the brow bone. It also comes with a little piece that flips up, and it contains a cute, mini pair of tweezers, an angled brush, and a sponge applicator for the highlight shade. It also has a mirror, which has come in handy for me when my fiance is hogging the bathroom mirror and my brows need filled ASAP! ;)

About nine months ago, I went on a crazy plucking rampage and overplucked the heck out of my brows. I looked like a crazy person. So naturally, I then went on another rampage because I needed something to fix my brows - and fast! I bought pencil after pencil and ran home to fill my brows in, but they just didn't look natural. No matter what technique I used, the ending result was an overly obvious, filled in look - basically drawn on. I hated the way it looked. Luckily, I was browsing around my local CVS and I stumbled across the Milani Brow Fix kit. I immediately snatched the "light" kit, made my purchase, and sped home to try out my new product. As soon as the first swipe of powder touched my brow, it was like the heavens opened up and angels began to sing! I had finally found my miracle brow fix! They looked super natural, and you seriously couldn't even tell that they were filled in. Once you blend them with the lighter shade in the palette, the result is quite natural. Luckily, my brows have grown back and look fine now, but I still use this on a daily basis. My brows just look so much better and well groomed when they are filled in.

I'm a natural blonde but my brows are a dark blonde/nearly brown shade, so the darker shade of the "light" brow palette matches my brows perfectly. I am in LOVE with the little slanted brush that this kit comes with, it grabs the powder nicely and is great when it comes to precision. It fills my brows in flawlessly every time. I also like the lighter shade of the brow colors, and I use it to sort of blend my brows after I've filled them in with the darker color. It creates a softer, more natural finish. I also love the highlight shade that comes in this kit, and I even find myself reaching for it more often than my Venus shade from my Naked Basics Palette (which is also one of my go-to, daily use, HG items), so that's saying a lot! The highlight shade from the Milani kit gives my brows the perfect finish, as I apply a tiny bit directly below the arches of my brows and sometimes in the inner corners of my eyes. All of the powders are soft and velvety smooth, and glide on like butter. The only negative thing I can even think of about this kit, is the fact that it doesn't include a wax. If it did, it would be hands down, the best brow kit EVER (in my opinion). However, I just use the wax within my NYC Browser kit, and it works just fine. Ain't no thang.

Thanks for reading my review guys!!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For reference I'm an NC35 or Nars Sheer Glow in Stromboli, olive skintone with yellow undertones. I purchased this kit in Medium, my hair is brunette with reddish undertones.

This brow kit is the business, I've had it for months and still haven't hit pan. The pigmentation of the brow shadows are fantastic, taupe and brown both matte, there is also a highlighter shade included which is pretty darn good.

I have a special way of applying this. I take a small travel size spray bottlte and spray the back of my hand (1-2 spritz not to wet, not to dry). I dip my angeled liner brush into the water and once into the lighter shade, once into the darker shade, and once more into the lighter shade. I then Begin filing in my brows starting in the middle (do not start filling in at the beggining of the brow it will be far to dark). This give my brows such a natural look, I just use small strokes to sort of mimic brow hair. I then brush my brows lightly, and then set with clear mascara/gel. No one ever noticed my brows we're filled in, and thats why I like this product no fake tattooed looking brows here.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by inbetweendays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very convenient kit to have. I picked this up in "Light" on a whim at Target. It was less than $6.00. I was drawn to the highlight shade and I thought the darker brow color might work for me. I am really impressed with all three shades. The kit also has a very handy mirror, mini-tweezers, an eyeshadow sponge-tipped brush, and the angled brush for applying the brow powder. I use the included angled brush to apply a mixture of the two brow colors. I am NC30ish and taupe shades work in most brow products. These brow colors are very pigmented, do not pull reddish on me, and last all day. It applies very naturally and I am so pleased to retire my previous HG, Anasasia Brow Wiz. At $20 a pencil, the Brow Wiz is just not as economical as Milani's Brow Fix, especially when I am equally thrilled with the quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by NormaGee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loved this eyebrow kit! I love how it comes with tweezers,small angled brush, and the eye shadow sponge perfect! I purchased this in medium back when my hair used to be lighter now that it's back to my natural hair color I don't use it much because I feel my eyebrows look to light haha I think I might purchase the darker color after this medium :)