Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Energizing

4.2

on 6/11/2008 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

OMG, THIS IS MY NEW SUMMER HG DEODORANT! It smells so GOOD! It's so citrusy and fresh smelling, I want to eat it. I've always had good luck with this brand, wears well, no wet pits, and not too bad with deodorant marks.

on 5/26/2008 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love the scent! It is so fresh. I took off one lippie because it literally fell apart on me.

I love this! I've been using Secret Clinical Strength for a while now...stuff sucks and the smell gets annoying, but I just switched to the Go Fresh Energizing deodorant and I am in loooove. It smells soo good, I *have* to find the matching body spray, plus it works amazing. My new HG.

on 5/15/2008 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's Dove, so you already know its great. The new scent amazing! A nice change from the typical powder and floral scented deodorants. Nice, light and refreshing.

on 4/15/2008 1:06:00 PM

Love this! When I work out I dont hold back, and I like to live a very active life 24/7. Im always drawn to the really athletic deodrants- ie addiadas etc but for some reason for the past two years Ive been findind myself getting super dry-ichy-rashy pits from those types of deodrant! Talk about gross!!!! And uncomfortable. I never used to have sensitive skin but thats life I guess.... ANYWAYS.... this has been the answer for me!! Soft, silky, dry and now yummy yummu yummy smelling. Awesome. Ive been suprised too with how dry this keeps me, its actually has some oomph! I love all the new Dove scents btw.... esp the blue one. The engergizing body wash is great too, has these nice little exfoiliating beads... haha... Ill wrap it up now...

on 4/1/2008 12:28:00 PM

Same old trusty Dove deodorant that everyone loves so much, just in a new awesome scent, that is perfect for summer. I found this at walmart. With the deodorant purchase I also received a body spray in the same scent. The deodorant, unlike the body spray, is sweet and smells more lemon to me, than grapefruit or grass, thank goodness. Will be repurchasing. Hope you like it too!

on 3/28/2008 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very nice citrus scent, not overpowering at all. Love the body spray, especially after a workout!

on 3/10/2008 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is in the Grapefruit & Lemongrass Scent.I love this new antiperspirant from Dove.It matches their new Energizing scent that until now was just a body wash and soap.Right next to this they had a matching body spray(they also have another new scent in Waterlily Mint which has it's own line of products).I'm loving this scent-will be great as the weather finally gets warm:)