September 17, 2014 | 1796 users online

Powder - Revlon - ColorStay Pressed powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I love this powder. It works wonders on me. Im on my third compact.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by geraldinem54

I got this in medium, and I usually adore Revlon products, but this one was a no. I have fairly combination skin, and this made my skin look so dry.
It does stay on for a long time --I work at a retail store that's always busy and makes me run around and it stayed throughout the night, but that's the only pro to this. Other than that it makes you look dry. It also makes you look cakey. Definitely returning this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Revlon ColorStay foundation, but I don't like this powder. I find it to be very powdery & it just sits on top of your foundation instead of setting it. It looks very cakey & it doesn't control oil. I do like the packaging though. It's nice & sleek with nice size mirror for touch-ups. Offers very limited color selection & I find it to be overpriced for what it is. You can find better quality setting powders for cheaper price in other drugstore brands, in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by sslongshore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am African American but I don't have very dark skin, so I got it in medium deep. It still looked chalky and pale on me. I don't like wasting products so I use it lightly in combination with a highlighter. I really wanted to like it.Love the foundation though!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by booboo88

Pros: it's got pretty good coverage, it was not super expensive, and it didn't break my face out.

Cons: super finely milled, when using my regular bare essentials heavenly face brush the powder gets EVERYWHERE!!!!! I hit pan within 4 or 5 uses! So I just started using the powder puff it came with and that seems to work better. If you use too much it can look a little cake-y.

would only buy again if on super sale or something lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by ex0ticbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this powder! I don't use Revlon ColorStay foundation because it's a pain in the butt to remove (although I did like it because it provided a lot of coverage and lasted really long). I bought this powder because it was on sale for $3 and I figured I had nothing to lose. Well I'm really glad I bought it because the color match is perfect and it lasts really long and provides great coverage. I apply it with a big fluffy brush over my Physician's Formula foundation. I'm so happy I finally found a powder that doesn't make my crazy acne-prone sensitive skin break out and something that doesn't oxidize and make me look like an Oompa Loompa throughout the day. I'll keep repurchasing this! <3

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by kimmb

Hands down, worst product i have ever ever used.
It seems to highlight any blemishes/blackheads.. any inperfections it basically hires a neon sign to point out. It shows up any tiny hairs, is way too light to cover pimples..

Save your money and stay away. I wore it once, went to grab the handbag and blackberry, came back looked in the mirror and almost fainted - it had this caked on horrendous appearance, I spent an extra 20 mins re-doing my make up.

One word: Awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by PulchramOculus

am i crazy? i have this in FAIR( i wear ivory in the liquid), and it literally has no coverage. like, i can pack this on with a sponge and not even tone down freckles. it's ONLY purpose for me is as a mattifying powder, and even then it weirdly only works over the colorstay liquid- on others it gets gross in the corners of my nose/nasolabial folds. maybe because it's the lightest colour it doesnt cover at all? i really wanted a matte pale powder foundation, and this totally isnt it :(

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by WebbyGale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just okay for me. Looked cakey and dry on my combo skin. I applied with the sponge provided and a large blush. Cover girl pressed powder way better, That's still my favorite drug store pressed powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by SillyLilies95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just down right hate it. Wayy too cake-y and it's impossible to get the right shade. The powder-puff included makes it even worse. Going Au-natural is better then having this powder-y cake-y insane-ly fake foundation on.