Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof

3.5

Isoleucine , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Water - Aqua , Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer , Rice Bran Wax - Oryza Sativa Cera , Paraffin , Alcohol Denat , Polyvinyl Laurate , VP/Eicosene Copolymer , Propylene Carbonate , Talc , Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolyme , PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - May Contain

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I actually really like this product mainly because I opt for a natural look when putting on makeup. The thing that I love most about this mascara is that it doesn't clump. I've tried dozens of mascaras that claim that they are no-clump, but this is the only one that holds true. It really lengthens my lashes. It doesn't volumize that much, but then again Maybelline makes other mascaras that do that. As far as being waterproof, that holds true as well. The only time I can get this product off is with eye makeup remover. Anyway, I really like this product and it's great if you're going for a natural look that still lengthens and separates your lashes. Definitely recommended :)

on 4/20/2011 11:21:00 AM

This mascara really lengthens!!! I tried mascaras from the high end brands such as Clinqiue, Dior, & Lancome and this really outdid them!! It does not volumize lashes but it makes lashes super long and sexy. I would reccomend using an eye lash curler beforehand to create a nice curl- otherwise lashes are just long without defination.

on 4/19/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This does separate your lashes and adds a little length, but it doesn't hold a curl and it doesn't add any thickness or volume and it doesn't layer well. I guess it's good for a super natural look if you don't wear a lot of mascara or make up.

on 4/19/2011 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Overall an ok product

Pros:
-Defines the lashes like it says
-Lengthens lashes
-Holds my straight, sticking down thin lashes well
-Great for bottom lashes
-Does not clump

Cons:
-The brush is way too flexible
-Pigmentation is not black enough

It's just a good ordinary mascara

on 3/30/2011 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this stuff yesterday, and tried it out, and I was disappointed :( it lengthens, but no volume, the wand has A LOT of product when you pull it out, so you have to wipe it with a paper towel, which was so not cool. It does stick to the name "waterproof". I live in a warm area and it stuck around ALL day. Good for day use, but if you want something intense, this isn't for you.

on 3/21/2011 11:38:00 AM

I had this when I was 13 when I was just getting into makeup.
Living in the Wet Coast, I had to get the w/p. Being the newbie, I had no idea that w/p is haarder too remove. Even the remover from Maybelline took lile 5 min!
I liked how it seriously defined my lashes. It lived up to the name cuz u can see that the brush separates each individual lash. Good length bit not much volume. This was mediocre mascara at best.

on 3/11/2011 10:49:00 PM

It was not clumpy, and it stayed water proof. It was hard to get off even with makeup remover for waterproof mascara. It ran out fast and came out very thin each dip.

on 3/6/2011 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara for certain looks. I have longish eyelashes that are full. This mascara really lengthens them more and the great thing is that there's no clumps at all! It's really per lash. Each lash is lengthened and seperated. I love to use this with a light colored shadow and thin eyeliner, and curled to really accentuate each lash and it's length.

Usually though, I'm in the mood for fullness and volume so I use One by One. :)

For emphasis on one's lashes in a clean, sharp look; this mascara does the trick!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I use this mascara for my bottom lashes and I've found its the best mascara I've ever used for bottom lashes. It's hard to find a mascara for both top and bottom because when I use the wand on my lower lashes it tends to make spots and clump. This mascara doesn't do that which I feel is because of the small rubber wand. I also like that this lives up to its claims of being waterproof. Even when I wear this in the summer after sweating and being in the water it's still in place.

on 2/26/2011 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have long, thin, straight lashes and oily eyelids.

Pros: very lengthening, cute packaging, applicator slim enough for bottom lashes

Cons: lacks volume and fullness, gave me spidery lashes, smudged, lashes felt hard and brittle

Define a Lash is a mascara I will not repurchase. It provided lots of length but nothing else. Made my lashes look like deep fried spider legs. Not pretty.