Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Serum

4.2

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Tritium Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinale (Borage) Seed Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Citrus Auranitium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Beta Carotene, Vegetable Oil

on 7/23/2009 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have sensitive skin (acne rosacea). I had a break-out reaction when using this product. Also, I used it underneath the eyes, as suggested, and it didn't do much. I definitely will not buy again.

on 7/11/2009 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this serum. I've been using this for almost a month, and I've seen great results. I typically have pretty nice skin, probably because I'm only 20. But I love that this serum is all natural and good for both me and the environment. My skin glows and is firmer. Fine lines are much finer, much to my satisfaction. I don't even wear foundation anymore! I want everyone to see my beautiful skin! :D

on 6/18/2009 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Mousturises good....BUT MY EYES BURN!!!!!!!!!

on 5/27/2009 11:48:00 AM

After two months on accutane my skin is almost completely clear but now I'm finding it sensitive, totally parched, and (probably because of the dryness) looking aged. I was happy with my Juice Organics brightening serum and moisturizer but after it was discontinued I needed a replacement. I also used jojoba oil on and off but found it never really left me feeling moisturized. SO, in come this. I've seen the rave reviews for this for a long time now, and I love the ingredients listing so I decided to give it a go. I use once a day in the morning, because at night I use only differin. I've been thrilled with it so far! I use it first thing after cleansing, and find it leaves me feeling supple and balanced. I give it a moment to absorb, then follow with an spf 55 (I feel like a good sunscreen sort of 'seals' the serum in), allow that to dry, then finish with fondation and am good to go! Though I would not longer consider my self acne prone I can still get pretty clogged up, and I have not had any problems with this! It was expensive and may be a little hard to find in Canada, but I did finally find one in Shoppers Drug Mart for $30. I think it will last a long time though, so hopefully I won't be replacing too often. When the time comes though, I will not hesitate to repurchase! Also I plan on re-purchasing Clinique DDM-GEL to mix with this a I apply it, as I've found with any other oils Ive used on my face (E, jojoba) that it has really improved the application. Oh and one more thing.... I personally reeeally like the smell. Some had said it was stinky but I find the herby scent quite nice.

on 5/14/2009 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love LOVE the smell and sinks in quickly. I had sagging skin under my chin and on my neck from significant weight loss and (probably) aging. I started using this serum as soon as I noticed the sagging, and its now bounced back and firmed up quite nicely.

on 5/14/2009 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been trying this product for 3 days, not much I can tell, but I do feel a bit better after using this product in the morning (I use it in the night before going to bed, since using it in the morning would bring my skin very shiny).
I suppose this serum works better in the country with 4 seasons, while I live in tropical country.
That's why I use it before going to bed, since I use air condition.
In the morning, my skin feels nice, better than my previous night cream.

on 5/11/2009 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have fair, sensitive, acne prone skin and this has made my skin glow. It takes a few minutes to sink in but does not leave my skin oily at all. This is now my go to serum.

Well I must admit that I didnt now oils will do good to sensitive skin that breaks out from any product. I read in some article that serums were good for the skin and they recommended one from Burts Bees, I was always curious to try it but never did cause of my acne-prone, combination and sensitive skin, but then I read a couple of the good reviews on this product and just had to try it and THANK GOD! Most of the oils in this tiny product are very beneficial in healing and collagen stimulation, theres a high amount of retinol, vitamin C and anti-inflammatory properties, and in combination do good for the skin. The best thing is that pomegranate helps with healing, is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. Best of all this is actually good for acne/oily skin types since the jojoba oil helps in getting rid of excess oil and acne! It has a herby scent that it not the best scent but its also not bad, in my opinion is a pleasant smell. The container is very small but considering the amount of natural oils it has its actually pretty good for the price, plus you only need about 3 or 4 drops to cover your face. In about 10 minutes this will sink in and leaves my face with a natural glow and soft. I really love this tiny little bottle full of all these essential oils, especially now that my skin is flawless!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My skin has always been dry. I almost always have flaky patches on my face. I love the naturalness and simplicity of Burt's Bees products and thought it was worth a try on my 40s skin.

I am pretty liberal with this oil and my face absorbs it right up. I've tried many expensive creams but this one seems to do three amazing things: moisturize my face without creating an oily sheen, allows makeup to slide right on (no more silicone based products which ultimately wick away moisture from hair and skin) and, while I'm not a doctor I think the primrose oil that is supposed to help women with PMS has actually helped me significantly in that department. I did not have any of my usual PMS symptoms this month (I've been using it for 3 months). Any one of those three benefits would be worthwhile, three is a real charm!

on 4/8/2009 7:22:00 PM

My face looks great since using. I'm on my 2nd bottle. I have some dry spots and blemishes and they are basically gone. Smells great and you only need a little. It is my HG...definitely.

Popular Treatments (Face)