April 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Evelin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

In love with it. At first I thought that it's too strong, it only took me four years to be sure, that it's the perfume I want to wear ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by MariaEffy

I find this to be a classic/ classy scent. It is a pure, clean, fresh and soapy scent, with a hint of green - I love that kind of perfume -, very settle and easy to wear on a daily basis. It reminds me of clean laundry and sometimes roses.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by lisawe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My new favorite perfume!

A lot of perfumes I've tried smells nice at first but dries down to something nasty. This one doesn't! The smell is just as nice just after spraying and several hours later. On my skin is turns to a warm comfortable rose, with a hint of something (wood? cedar?), lovely!
Definitely something I will repurchase when my bottle is finished. And what a beautiful bottle!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the roller ball of this because i wanted to try it but not commit to a full bottle. I didn't think i would like it but i do. It's light and not to sweet. It isn't overpowering either. It's just a beautiful fragrance that does last a good amount of time. I apply it to my pulse points and I get compliments which I wasn't sure if people would like this on me since I usually wear Happy or I go straight hippie and use a light musk oil. This is a good scent though for my now grown up boho look. it compliments my skin nicely.

It's sweet but not cloying that was my biggest fear. Luckily my fear was for nothing. It's a very innocent scent like for a young girl but has the femininity for a woman. I really like this and I do recommend it because it's not sickly sweet it's very good for daily wear or a date night. It's a good perfume and it surprised me in a good way. I will be thinking about the full size as I find it a good winter scent that isn't so overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

A lovely, feminine and flirty scent. Really nice, wouldn't repurchase because I have lots of perfume to go through :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What I find sexy about Chloe, is in the fact the dirty-comfort-slutty rose it has on my skin. Certain noses have smelled the fabric softener quality of this soft yet rather complex scent. The first spray is usually the strongest I get out of the pink peony and rose. The dry-down is my favorite part of the fragrance. Cedarwood slowly mixes in with my skin chemistry and performs some kind of chic-soft-rose smell. Comforting and yet unguarded. It's the leather jacket to your feminine frock underneath or your favorite tight sweater after an evening in with your significant other.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by DiJO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really lovely smell.
Something like clouds and angels and little girls.
I don't own this but many people around me wear it and like it.
It can get a little annoying if you smell it for too long.
Some people describe it as sexy but I think it smells more like...pure and naive. Like a little girl in a white dress.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by yotsubachan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favorite fragrances. Everytime I wear it, I always get comments about how great it smells. A lot of my co-workers also wear this fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by priscillang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG fragrance. Chloe is the scent that has got me hooked on fragrances because I never used to own any fragrances. Chloe makes me feel so sexy, fresh and youthful. Whenever I wear it, I feel just on top of the world and confident. How I would describe it..... Chloe is like a rosey aquatic nymph... really magical. Light but makes a statement. My boyfriend loves this one, so also a plus. I have the rollerball but definitely buying a box set soon!
LOVE this!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I THINIK I tried the EDP. It's not bad, but I prefer more sexy scents (like Hypnotic Poison or Victoria's Secret Noir Tease). Body chemistry does play into it though, so give it a shot at the counter. Darling bottle.