August 23, 2014 | 1838 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this perfume because it's a very clean scent & can be appropriate for any occasion. It can come off really strong so 2 sprays are more then enough. I think it lasts about 3-4 hours on my skin. I'm still on the fence about this one.. I don't think its one of those head turning perfumes or anything .. just safe

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by fdl56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Elegant and long lasting, I never get tired of it. The only problem is that everyone else is wearing it....!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by northerngal100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite scents. I get tons of compliments on this.
It stays on all day - it is fresh and floral without being too "old" (if that makes any sense).
I think it nice for both day and night.
My complaints: the silver top on the bottle tarnishes and sometimes the spray can be a bit intense - more of a shot rather than a mist.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by macquillagemoi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent staying power. Always get compliments on this one. A good, strong rose.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have never been much of a floral/rose girl but for this perfume I tried to make an exception! . The scent reminds me of a luxurious expensive strong smelling soap. Problem for me is there is something quite sharp in the fragrance that gives me a headache after a few hours of wearing this. That sharpness stays in the drydown too. I wish this fragrance had a softer drydown. (stella EDP is a softer rose scent) Good thing I got a sample because I just cannot wear this too strong for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Shaylat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a perfume collection of over 50 perfumes and this is my favorite perfume in it! I love this more than flower bomb, chanel, Marc Jacobs or Dior! The smell is amazing! It's flowery but sophisticated! I smelt it in a magazine and had to have it! I think the bottle is pretty too! Overall, this is great quality and smells great to me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by sillage

Smells like some sort of a "Tresor In Love Eau Fraiche body spray" to me -- like a very thin, rough, scratchy, apricot-rose-amber scent -- along the same lines as Tresor In Love, only freshened even more, into an ozonic extreme.

Sorry, but this is like bug spray to me -- or Aqua Net -- or nail polish remover. Scratchy, shrill, thin, harsh, alcohol-ish, abrasive. Light & sharp, with little tiny prickly needles. And it dies down to a light prickly apricot-amber sandpapery finish. It just never stops being prickly, not to my nose, and its lack of smoothness annoys me the whole time I wear it.

It doesn't smell like roses to me at all. I'm totally astonished that this has been commercially successful in the least -- esp with very young women. This is one of those perfumes that I just don't understand the love for -- but I'll keep trying to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Evelin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

In love with it. At first I thought that it's too strong, it only took me four years to be sure, that it's the perfume I want to wear ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by MariaEffy

I find this to be a classic/ classy scent. It is a pure, clean, fresh and soapy scent, with a hint of green - I love that kind of perfume -, very settle and easy to wear on a daily basis. It reminds me of clean laundry and sometimes roses.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by lisawe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My new favorite perfume!

A lot of perfumes I've tried smells nice at first but dries down to something nasty. This one doesn't! The smell is just as nice just after spraying and several hours later. On my skin is turns to a warm comfortable rose, with a hint of something (wood? cedar?), lovely!
Definitely something I will repurchase when my bottle is finished. And what a beautiful bottle!