Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

A good, creamy concealer that medium coverage. I got the shade medium which is quite salmony colored, which I guess is good for those with dark undereye circles. I personally don't have any issues with that, but I found this to be a good concealer nonetheless.

I do not recommend using as a spot concealer as it broke me out on my face and looked cakey.

I hate the packaging. It's tacky and looks/feels cheap. The product gets all over the cap and my bullet already broke off at the base.

This product has really practical packagingm I love that its in a little lipstick tube. It's so easy to place in a small bag with your gloss and rollerball and be set for a day out. The product itself is very smooth. Very easy to blend and build for more coverage. I do have to put a lot on to cover my circles when I am tired because I can get really dark circles. This still stays pretty naturally looking because its perhaps the best concealer I ever blended. It's.really a nice concealer. I wear it under covergirl powder foundation and it looks pretty nice.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying this is NOT my HG. This is the most adequate concealer I've used up to this point. This covers dark circles BUT NOT WELL. Everything is completely concealed. Great coverage. Feels awesome. Glides on smooth and blends very well. No white cast in photos. Just wish it covered dark circles better...but then again what even does...

Would repurchase. Wouldn't recommend to those with circles dark circles.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

ATTN PALE PEOPLE: you can use these!!!! Just get it in the shade "neutralizer".

I'm very fair with slight yellow tones and that shade is perfect for me. Having a little bit of a yellow cast, it covers my purple undereye circles perfectly.

The application is so smooth, the wear is LONG, and blending is super easy.

It looks so cheap and low quality, I always overlooked it. I was in a pinch and had to get a cheap concealer fast, so when I picked this up I had not idea that it's be my HG.

High end and low, I've never been happier with a concealer.

I bought this on a whim, not reading reviews about it. It was creamy, but didn't glide on well to cover my under eye circles. My circles aren't bad either. It also had some shimmer in it. Perhaps it would be nice to highlight your brow bone, but not to conceal under circles. Why put shimmer in a product used to hide something, not draw attention to it? Time to get my 8 bucks back!

I'm in love!!!!!!!! I have finally found what I've been looking for all these years! I've tried so so many concealers. High end and drugstore! I've never liked any of the ones I own until now! I love this concealer! It covers my extremely dark brown under eye circles! It goes on extremely smooth! It looks natural!!! I swear I have never used anything that looked as natural as this! You cant tell you're wearing any concealer. I bought the medium shade and was afraid to try it at first because it seemed too dark for my olive, tanish skin tone. I'm glad I gave it a shot!! The medium shade has a salmoni, pinkish undertone. I always thought yellow undertones worked best for my under eyes but this pinkish color works amazing!!!! I will repurchase and repurchase!! :D YAAAAAY!

I really like this concealer, especially as an undereye concealer. While I use the "fair" shade on my face, I need to use the "light" shade on my dark circles (hereditary).

These are creamy & blendable. Because of this, it is a good idea to set it with powder to extend the wear.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a surprisingly good concealer for the price. The shade selection is limited but the shades all seem pretty good. This goes on smooth and doesn't cake. The tube is a bit cheap but this is portable and great for touchups.

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is a wonderful concealer. It's creamy, easy to blend, covers well (I have severe acne scarring along with active acne), doesn't clog pores, and doesn't look cakey underneath foundation. It also comes in convenient & sanitary packaging and is relatively cheap. The biggest problem with this concealer, however, is the color range. I'm very pale, and the lightest shade was much too orange for me.
If you don't have pale skin, I would highly recommend this!

I'm Mac NC20 and use the light shade, it is creamy and hydrating, if you set it with powder you can reduce setling in fine lines. Recommend you use you fingers to blend.

Video Reviews & Tutorials