Garnier 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Rose Centifolia Flower Water, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, CI 61565 / Green 6 (F.I.L. B26656/1)

on 9/30/2011 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Probably the best eye makeup remover I've ever tried. It removes waterproof mascara perfectly and also works great on waterproof lipstick. I don't use it on my face, because it leaves some oily residue which I dislike. I'd recommend it to everyone.

on 9/14/2011 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I ran out of my usual makeup remover, and at my local Coles they only had this or the Nivea one(I tried and hate as well), soo opted for this.
This formula seperates so quickly, it doesnt matter how well you shake it to try and blend it, in a matter of seconds it will seperate again, such a hassle.
The packaging isnt great, the hole on the cap is soo large when you try to dispense some out on a cotton pad half the bottle come out.
Its doesn't work quickly or effectively enough, I mean I really need to soak the pad on my eye for a while before it actually does start to remove my eye makeup.
Definitely wont be repurchasing!
**EDIT**
The most pathetic product ever!

on 9/3/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product is the BEST eye make up remover I have tried. It does not burn my eyes like some other brands and I have used the inexpensive and the expensive but, many left my eyes burning (something nobody wants).

Directions: Shake the bottle until the blue and clear mixes. Apply to cotton pad - remove make up. This product removes eye make up fantastically, foundation, blush, lip stains etc. It is superb !! It is an oil remover so those who don't like oil will not like the oily feeling it leaves on the skin afterwards. To remove the oily feeling just wash/cleanse with your face wash and your good to go.

I definitely recommend this.

on 8/8/2011 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and I do like this product very much, it's never given me an eczema breakout before and it's very effective for my waterproof mascara.
The only thing about it is because of the oil component, you must ensure that you wash it off properly or you might get mascara makeup smudges throughout the day.I think the oil component is what makes it non irritating for dermatitis sufferers?

The disadvantage is that unlike those 3 in 1(makeup remove,cleanse and tone) makeup wipes, there is another step involve(for me at least) to wash it with my facial wash.

Although it says there's no perfumes added, there is a light scent,akin to rose water?

on 7/18/2011 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is currently my favorite makeup remover as it is very inexpensive (you can get it for under $10) and extremely effective - it is one of the few makeup removers I have tried that can actually remove lashblast waterproof. You also get value for money as it comes in a 200ml bottle. Note also that in Australia at least, they have changed the packaging - the label and bottle are similar, but the cap is now white.

Generally I find removers that have an oil component to be much more effective, and gentler on the eye area and lashes, which is why I like this remover. The main drawback from this is that you need to shake the bottle each time you want to soak a cotton pad/tissue, but this is a small price to pay for the dual action of oil and cleanser.

This also leaves a slight oily residue, but this of course is not an issue as it is a makeup remover, and is not meant to be a cleanser in itself.

A final reason for my love for this product is that it does not irritate the eyes at all - there is no blurriness or stinging that is often associated with makeup removers designed for the eye area! There is no doubt that I will repurchase!

on 5/11/2011 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really really adore this! This is the BEST cheapest eye makeup remover i have found. I used to use The body Shop Camomile Waterproof Remover and it was great, but this is just better. It removes things quicker and you don't need to use as much product. And it's perfect for my sensitive skin! Great Great product!!

on 5/11/2011 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Brilliant!
It removes my waterproof mascara wonderfully. All the other make up removers that are supposedly formulated for stubborn or waterproof makeup tends to tug at my skin, sting, leave an unpleasant residue or all of the above. This one is so gentle on the delicate eye area. It hasn't broken me out either.

on 4/2/2011 9:04:00 AM

Cannot live without this.
Highly effective- I have never used any better makeup remover, ever. Super super gentle, no irritation, its almost like my eye makeup looks at this stuff and walks off my eyelids/lashes by itself :P Minimal residue, I do find it does leave a slight film behind but nothing oily or uncomfortable. More just lightly moisturising.
No fragrance, seems very non-chemical if that makes sense. I've occasionally gotten this stuff in my mouth and it just tastes very slightly salty.
Good value for money ($10 for a huuge bottle, I've paid $15-$20 for half the size and nowhere near the effectiveness)
Good, simple ergonomic packaging. Nothing fancy. The hole in the lid is also perfectly sized to press a cotton bud up against to get a little on the cotton bud (for cleaning up fallout/smudges) without having it squirt everywhere.
Be careful not to get this on clothing tho, it is bi-phasic, so the blue layer is 'oil' and is almost impossible to get out of clothing. I've tried. Still trying.
Perfect. If Garnier ever discontinue this, I might actually die.

on 3/23/2011 5:58:00 AM

My HG make up remover!
Having tried....
...L'oreal waterproof make up remover
... Neutrogena waterproof make up remover (screw on lid)

this one is far superior. Like the two I've mentioned, it's a shake first and then use make up remover.

*No oily residue
*Effective with minimal rubbing (all sunscreen is removed by the fourth cotton pad, makeup would use up to 6 cotton pads)
*Cost per quantity, beats the above mentioned brands
*Little detectable fragrance
*Packaging is very easy to open and close

unlike....
L'Oreals one (has a flip lid but difficult to use)
Neutrogena (screw on lid)

One bottle lasts me a month as I remove sunscreen every day. I don't 'rub this' over my face, just press the cotton pad over each eye and then gently wipe across the rest of my face. Just an exceptional product and very affordable. It retails for $9.99 (March 2011) in Australia.

Product info: 250ml, flip top lid

I have been told I have very good/glowing skin so trust me when I say 'BUY THIS'.

Here's a bit of info about me to help you decide if this is for you:
Combination skin,
Prone to acne
Somewhat sensitive to products that have harsh ingredients.

on 3/14/2011 6:21:00 PM

I rarely repurchase products, but this is great. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate. You have to remember to shake the bottle before use. I use it to remove foundation too and it works well. I use generous amounts on a cotton pad and the bottle lasts for months!