E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/14/2011 1:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I actually really like this brush, but it isn't my go to brush. I prefer the overall fluffy brush, like a MAC 222, but this still is good. It makes the application of eyeshadow into the crease easy since it is angled & fluffy. I would recommend to everyone just to try out since it is a good brush & cheap, being $1. I might or might not repurchase, just because, like I said before, I prefer the over all fluffy brush.

on 4/25/2011 10:51:00 PM

I love this brush! Love this for getting color into the crease. It's such a great price as well for how well it works! I have two of these. :)

Soft and nicely angled, but much too thin and the bristles are a bit too whimsy. Does not pick enough product. I use it to highlight my brow bone, but actually ELF eyeshadow brush from the regular line does a better job. Same price - the eyeshadow brush is more practical and versatile.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not bad for $1. Wouldn't recommend for eyebrows but it's versatile for underneath the eyebrow or contouring the eyelid. Good!

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have three of these brushes. Not very good for the purpose it is for but it works great for highlight. I like using this for filling in my eyebrows. Not the type of brush you would expect to fill in your eyebrows with but they look perfect in my personal choice and opinion. The brush is well designed fits perfect in ones hand. Yet the metal holding the wooden handle is very flimsy. Ive had alot of the E.L.F brushes because i like to test them out. And a few of them had stood in good standing. Out of the average 3 this particular ones i have only one is still intact. The others have fallen of the handle. Thats why i give it a 4. Cant beat the price.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This has so many uses ! I acctualy got it by accident since it was in an eyeshadow brush packaging by mistake but I'm happy I did ! Nice bristles you can contor , highlight , concealer , put color in the outer v and crease. Amazing for a buck !

on 12/11/2010 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a good brush. But its too fluffy to use with brow powders and liners and stuff. Its hard to use as a crease brush because its too soft, but i like to use it as a highlight color brush. I would purchase this again, for 1.00$, Why not!?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a decent brush.. I wouldn't recommend it for doing any type of work in the crease as it is not dense enough and you relinquish control by using this type of brush. I use this to apply a highlight though.. it does pretty well in that department.

on 11/27/2010 1:44:00 AM

pretty good for creases, but i dont like using it if im in a rush, as i am not a pro at makeup and its fairly easy to make a mistake i dont find it very controllable. its GREAT when i do have the time to do my makeup properly and with a steadier hand.

on 11/19/2010 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got this brush for $1.25. That's reason enough to try it. It does have some good points that make it worth more that it costs.
-The metal part that holds the bristles is sturdy. I have had many cheapie brushes break because the metal part is weak and falls apart.
-The thin handle feels good in my hand. It has a satiny finish and it's pretty as well.
-The bristles are soft and I have not had shedding problems.
It isn't my favorite eyeshadow brush because it's not very dense and therefore does not pick up enough pigment, but for the price, this is a great brush! I use mine most often to apply highlight and transition shades and to blend lines.

Popular Makeup Brushes