December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Polishes - OPI - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by AWilliams87

I love this true blue shade. I had bought Light My Sapphire also and on my nails, that shade ended up looking like dirty denim. Yoga-ta is a Greek blue with not too much shimmer or glitter to make it unwearable. It's a fashion shade much better than black.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Jessibean

I usually hate blues on nails, because they tend to look cheap and tacky on my short nails. But this colour is classy, elegant is so amazingly gorgeous that I can't stop staring at it! only need one coat, but I use two.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a lover of cream reds and nudes, but when I saw this shade, I had to have it. This is a fabulous shimmering navy, opaque in 1 coat, perfectly inky and dense in 2. I love how this is a true blue- not too red or purple. One of my Top 5 OPI.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is INTENSE! I only need one coat to get the desired opacity. While that may seem like a good thing, it really makes me think twice when this stuff ends up all over my cuticles/rest of my hands. Nevertheless, this is one of th must-have OPI colors, in my opinion. Very bold, but stylish at once? Definitely not childish or inappropriate. I'd like to think my nails look sophisticated while sporting this shade. If and when I run out, I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by jessmorgan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

one of my faves ever

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Meyah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it, each time I wear it I spend my time admiring my nails and the polish's beautiful shimmer. I think its name tells it all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by lovetobelievee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this color. it's the perfect dark blue. it compliments my skintone very well and just looks so elegant, which you wouldn't expect from a blue nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by vearl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty dark blue! I was afraid that a blue with shimmer would look cheap on me, but this blue is not the case. You can barely tell there is shimmer, only under direct sunlight, and the shimmer is really subtle and pretty. Makes my hands look clean and slender and also matches my skintone nicely (I'm Asian with yellow skintone). A very classy color, so many people have complemented my nails when I wear this. This is definitely one of my favorite nail polishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by lvpoetess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm tired of reddish vamps, so I purchased this shade at Ulta. I do love blues, but I'm surprised how much I love this one - the shimmer has an iridescence that is really special. My husband loves this color and will actually request that I wear it (so surprising that he notices!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

the Queen of the navy shimmers - ready in one coat. beautiful