October 24, 2014 | 1674 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Badger - Cuticle Care

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by dilllll90

I am quite skeptical about this one. My cuticles are ok, since I have manicure at least once every two weeks, so I could not tell if this product is working wonders or an add-on placebo.
It is quite nice, I don't like any candied flavor or parfums, this one smells like lemony ginger, with ginger the most noticable scent. It is solid in the metal tin, which means you can carry it anywhere even to airplanes, but it melts with body temperature, you touch it and it becomes soft oily liquid texture. The texture is definitely mush lighter than olive oil or flaxseed oil. It is easily applied onto fingers and even palms, it moisturizes quite well.
I would use it as a nice dry spot treament, cause I would beafraid to apply it to all over hands and end up with greasy ones. But hangnail would still come but then it is normal skin shedding.
Overall, it is doing better job to nails than hand lotions alone, but manicurist is much more prefered. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Feli97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this stuff!! It moisturized my cuticles and nails very well! Its a little bit greasy but it's well worth it because it sink in just a couple of minutes. Too bad badger isn't really well-known :(. DEFINITELY RECCOMEND THIS TO EVERYBODY!!! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have trouble cuticles. I experience "frazzle" as a daily part of my life. So I needed something heavy duty. This does the trick. It super moisturizing and was able to tame even my trouble cuticles, that's a feat!! Great stuff, I got it on a swap, so not sure where to get it, but I'm on the hunt for it now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by clearady

Best of the best, truly. I compared it to my other favorite...California's Mango cuticle balm, putting one on each hand, and the hand with Badgers was smoother looking and slightly more moisturized. It's easy to use. A lot easier than Burt Bee's lemon one. I can't even believe I just brought that one up as this one puts it to sorry shame. It's sad that most women see the Burt Bee one as HG if they only knew of this. And this was cheaper. stupendous. Quality is so important, and if you really search for it, you can find it! this is living proof :D Couldn't be happier.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by dafyophi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A must-have in the winter. I use this on my cuticles, fingernails and even random patches of rough skin. It absorbs quickly and it works. This stuff is fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am in love with this product! Firstly, its organic and is not tested on animals. Secondly, you get a decent amount. And thirdly, it works!

It has tons of different natural oils in it. I absolutely love the fact that it doesn't have mineral oil or petrolatum as it has a totally different effect. It is soo buttery and just melts when you touch it lightly.

As others have mentioned it feels a bit oily at first but then it gets absorbed. I am very impressed and will continue buying it as my cuticles always need extra attention.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this cuticle cream and ALL Badger products. I use this balm every morning and evening and it has made such a difference. Since I can no longer afford a weekly manicure, I have been able to minimize my hang nails with this cream.

One of my new beauty staples...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by B_Lush

My nails will forever be thankful for this wonderful product. My passion for nail polish had grown exponentially this past year and I've changed my polish every other day (sometimes everyday...hehehe). My nails began to suffer from constant exposure to harsh polish remover, making them brittle and peeling. Using this twice a day healed my poor nails, making them smoother and stronger after a week's use. A bit greasy at first but it makes it easier to massage the product in and it sinks in minutes. The smell's like lemony ginger or rosemary? I love it though. The container's cute but can be a potential (so far, so good) troublemaker during travel, a screw top lid maybe better. Love. HG.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 3:52:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

we all know how ADORABLE Badger packaging is. well this one takes the cake. a badger showing off his long claws (and ostensibly, his cuticles -- do badgers have cuticles?)!! soo sweet. i melt.

i LOVE the product. great texture and initially goes on thick and greasy but is so quickly absorbed. i use an application on my hands and they look great too. i usually get weekly manicures and with this wonderful balm, i can double my time between manis, easily. this is the only cuticle treatment i will turn to from now on

a squeeze tube may be better packaging, but not a big deal at all

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2008 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Gilly07

I have got the worst habit of picking and biting my cuticles and hangnails! Frankly they look disusting and I get really embarrassed by how bad my hands look, they bleed and always look sore and of course as they have dry bits that catch on things, I pick them to try and get rid of them, its a nasty cycle!
Badger cuticle care has changed all this, I got a pot of it on Friday and today Sunday, My hands look pretty good, I can't believe how much moisture it has packed into my ravaged cuticles!
This is a keeper for me and I have already ordered more, I don't ever want to run out of this!!!