Badger Cuticle Care

4.8

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: *Vitellaria Paradoxa Sp. Nilotica (Shea) Butter, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Castor Oil, *Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Geranium, *Mandarin, *Lemongrass, *Cardamom, *Rosemary Verbenone, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), and CO2 Extracts of * Seabuckthorn Berry Extract, & *Ginger. * = Certified Organic

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

For those of you having trouble finding this product, it is available at Ulta.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

This product is so under rated. I wish more people knew about it. Its an affordable cuticle treatment to keep your nails looking great in between manicures. It comes in a cute little tin with a picture of a badger on it. There is plenty of product which will last quite a while because a little goes a long way. The balm doesnt have an offensive smell like some cuticle care products do. It sinks right in, doesnt leave a sticky/waxy feeling, and it doesnt dull the polish on my nails like the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream did. Its also a few dollars cheaper than Burts Bees and is much better quality. Please do your cuticles a favor and pick this stuff up. You wont regret it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Finally a cuticle balm that actually works! My cuticles are a mess from frequent hand-washing. I have tried every cuticle product I could get my hands on. This is the first product to deliver. It's under $7, all natural and the packaging is a cute as all get-out. Will definitely repurchase.

This is a god send! My cuticles were looking like crap and someone recommended using this - I have been using it non-stop and my hands look so much better. I love the herbaceous scent! It is a great cuticle cream!

I bought this to help with my dry cuticles and am really happy with it. The smell is sooo delicious and the balm melts into the skin. It helps keep nails strong and cuticles well hydrated. Quite a steal at $5

I am quite skeptical about this one. My cuticles are ok, since I have manicure at least once every two weeks, so I could not tell if this product is working wonders or an add-on placebo.
It is quite nice, I don't like any candied flavor or parfums, this one smells like lemony ginger, with ginger the most noticable scent. It is solid in the metal tin, which means you can carry it anywhere even to airplanes, but it melts with body temperature, you touch it and it becomes soft oily liquid texture. The texture is definitely mush lighter than olive oil or flaxseed oil. It is easily applied onto fingers and even palms, it moisturizes quite well.
I would use it as a nice dry spot treament, cause I would beafraid to apply it to all over hands and end up with greasy ones. But hangnail would still come but then it is normal skin shedding.
Overall, it is doing better job to nails than hand lotions alone, but manicurist is much more prefered. continued >>

I LOVE this stuff!! It moisturized my cuticles and nails very well! Its a little bit greasy but it's well worth it because it sink in just a couple of minutes. Too bad badger isn't really well-known :(. DEFINITELY RECCOMEND THIS TO EVERYBODY!!! :D

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have trouble cuticles. I experience "frazzle" as a daily part of my life. So I needed something heavy duty. This does the trick. It super moisturizing and was able to tame even my trouble cuticles, that's a feat!! Great stuff, I got it on a swap, so not sure where to get it, but I'm on the hunt for it now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best of the best, truly. I compared it to my other favorite...California's Mango cuticle balm, putting one on each hand, and the hand with Badgers was smoother looking and slightly more moisturized. It's easy to use. A lot easier than Burt Bee's lemon one. I can't even believe I just brought that one up as this one puts it to sorry shame. It's sad that most women see the Burt Bee one as HG if they only knew of this. And this was cheaper. stupendous. Quality is so important, and if you really search for it, you can find it! this is living proof :D Couldn't be happier.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A must-have in the winter. I use this on my cuticles, fingernails and even random patches of rough skin. It absorbs quickly and it works. This stuff is fantastic.

Top Rated Badger Products