April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Moisturizers - Nuxe - Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2005 6:52:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the 'light' version for oily/combo skins- I only use this at night if it's a bit cold or if I am dry because of treatments. It is rather rich for me, I could never use this during the day- too much with a separate spf. Also it leaves me rather oily, I use this sporadically but so far it doesn't seem to have clogged pores or ccaused spots. I like the fragrance of Neroli and Pettigrain but I think it may be too strong for more sensitive skins. For me it is an okay, simple moisturiser. Though I prefer Korres.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2005 2:58:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate it!!!Its burned like crazy!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by azura

It's good to be used in warmer seasons, leaves my skin baby soft. But in harsh weathers even my combinational skin feels it not moisturizing enough. But the good side is you can layer this product without making your face like a shiny ball. Will repurchase if I cannot find any better substitute.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2004 11:53:00 AM More reviews by duale2000

I purchased my Creme Fraiche de Beaute Formule "light" 2 months ago and it works so lovely on its own and with Mild Cleansing Gel. They are my very first experience with Nuxe and I am totally impressed. It is for combination skin. Because it is light so it works like a lotion. However, it still moistures excellent and control shine very well. It is suitable as night cream for oily skin in summer and day + night cream for winter for oily/combination skin. My skin is very horrible. First, it is extremely dry in the morning and extremely oily like a mirror in the evening. This lotion saved me. I wake up in the morning with a glowy, nature skin without any shine at all. Everyday, I put it on in the morning and I am good to go to classes, no need for any foundation. The smell is a pleasant with lavender. I will save some money to buy the whole line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2004 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Hollyciven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this creme almost everyday for two months...during the day when I don't go outside and need no SPF and I LOVE it(as soon as I walk in the door I slab it on after I take my makeup off). It smells divine and the ingredients are incredible. My dry skin is SOOO happy with this!! Will definitely purchase again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 2:02:00 AM More reviews by iciclerain

I've been using the creme for a month and definitely love it. at first the smell of the creme reminded me of Clarin's energizing morning cream, but Clarins makes my combo skin shiny. instead, the texture of this one feels so good, absorbs easily, non-greasy and smells great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2004 4:17:00 PM More reviews by PeeShee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this moisturizer, soooo fantastic. I use this when my skin is not so dry and use the Consentrate when it feels a bit drier. I cant imagine life without it. I am prone to breakouts and this makes my skin radiant and never gives me a problem. It makes my skin radiant. Just as the Crem Fraiche Concentrate.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2003 1:18:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh dear. I wanted to LOVE this stuff. I was dreaming about it for ages! But me and Nuxe creme fraiche are not to be. It does make skin radiant... but i think the plant milks make it comedegenic- i reckon it has some sticky sugars in. I know this sounds a bit un-scientific! I think I should just stick with my HG Caudalie which makes skin even more radiant and no blemishes! If this works for u - fabulous! By the way the smell of this is most peculiar. It is like sour grass. And I agree with the person that says it makes a gorgeous hand cream. But at 19 it isn't a hand cream I'll be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2003 9:03:00 PM More reviews by StephB

I have combination, acne prone skin that tends to look oily in the t-zone. I love this moisturizer! The scent is nice and light and it feels wonderful on the skin. My skin feels truly soft and hydrated...not oily or greasy. It also didn't break me out like most new products I try. It hasn't made my t-zone oilier than usual during the day. Come to think of it, this is the first year I didn't get those little dry flakes (that have to be exfoliated away) with the weather getting colder. I'm very happy that I found Nuxe!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2003 6:21:00 PM More reviews by violinistgirl

Definitely not the best moisturizer for my skin. (I have pretty sensitive, combination skin with occasional hormonal break outs.) It didn't do away with my Tazorac/benzoyl peroxide dry spots and flakies, and even though it doesn't seem like a heavy moisturizer, I broke out with red bumps from this product. I tried this out for over two weeks, and I cleared up in a few days after I used something else.

p.s. I read reviews of 100% jojoba oil and tried that instead--it really is a fantastic thing. (http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=1386/Jojoba_Oil_(100%_pure)/Desert_Essence/Treatments/)