Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

3.9

aqua(water),glycerin,butylene glycol,cyclomethicone,octyldodecanol,dimethicone,boron nitride,hydrogenated vegetable oil,hydroxyethyl urea,simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil,PPG-20 methyl glucose,sesquistearate,xylitylglucosides,cetearyl alcohol,methyl glucose sesquistearate,anhydroxylitol,corylus avellana (hazel) seed oil,triticum vulgare (wheat) seed extract,opuntia vulgaris (cactus) extract,jasminum officinale (jasmine) extract,aloe barbadensis leaf extract,camellia sinesis leaf extract,saccharinum officinarium (sugar cane) extract,punica granatum extract,acacia senegal gum,cyathea medullaris leaf extract,bambusa vulgaris extract,avena strigosa seed xtract,camellia kissi seed oil,cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycine soya (soybean) oil,glycine soya (soybean) seed extract,helianthus annuus(sunflower) seed oil,lupinus albus seed extract,pisum sativum (pea) extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis(sweet almond) oil,robinia pseudacacia flower extract,,algin,hydrohyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate,copolymer,tocopherol,xylitol,dimethicone crosspolymer,propylene glycol,squalane,phenoxyethanol,polyacrylate-13,acetylated glycol stearate,tristearin,methylpropanediol,polyisobutene,CI77891 (titaium dioxide),,allantoin,polysorbate 60,lecithin,chlorphenesin,tetrasodium EDTA,tromethamine,glycolic acid,dosodium EDTA,ethylhexylglycerin,tocopheryl succinate,polysorbate 20,citric acid,lactic acid,malic acid,decarboxy carnosine HCL,serine,sodium methylPARABEN, propylPARABEN, isobutylPARABEN,butylPARABEN, ethylPARABEN, methylPARABEN,ascorbic acis,sodium benzoate,parfum (fragrance),geraniol,limonene,linalool.

on 6/29/2006 11:16:00 AM

Sorry I have to be the minority here that don't find this cream good for my skin. I really wanted to like it cuz I've heard so many compliments. So I tried a sample of this I think two years ago, and it almost suddently turned my cheek very red. I don't have too much sensitive skin, but my skin reacted badly toward this. Now because of the new version the older version has been on sale, and I can't resist the attempt and bought a full size, hoping that two years ago I simply didn't give it enough time. Unfortunately, again, as soon as I put this on, my cheek became very red, and very uncomfortable, so again I had to wash it off 10 minutes later... So, I don't know about the newer version, but I do want to warn the sensitive skinners to try before buying.

This is a review for reformulated creme fraiche de beaute suractivee for normal skin. I've been using this cream for about 6 weeks, and so far, I like it. What I find unique in this cream is its brightening effect. Since I have used this cream, my skin looks a lot brigher, more even and healthier. It is very moisturizing. Overall a great moisturizer. Smells great, too. You can take a look at the ingredient list in www.beaute-test.com. Edit: I still like this cream, but now it feels so heavy on skin (a lot heavier than my first trial phase). strange... I read in beaute-test.com (french version of MUA) that this reformualted cream is a bit richer than original creme fraiche. *Edit again*: This cream finally broke me out with small whitehead/ clogged pores... (thus minus one lippie) In summer weather, it just does not absorb, forming a film on the face. I really don't know why: Did I get a bad batch? or is it because of reformulation? For me, it felt that plant oils and silicones in this cream gradually clogged my pores so that it did not absorb well finally. Sad because it was very moisturizing. If you're breakout prone, be careful.

on 5/8/2006 3:13:00 AM

I love it.This product leaves my skin baby soft.But if you have dry skin, you may find it not hydrated enough in winter.

on 4/20/2006 4:48:00 AM

This is referring to the new "Surattivée"version of the Crème Fraiche: since I was a big fan of the original version (see my initial review further down the list) of this cream, I was eager to try out this new, intensified version.
The new version of the cream is heavier, the texture less souffle-like but still with the same fresh smell. The penetration into the skin is far less than the original version. I felt a greasy layer staying on my skin, even after massaging. For my combination skin, the cream was too much. My t-zone started to shine a few hours after. I kept using it for about 2 weeks, it didn't break me out, but the greasiness is just not acceptable. Quite disappointed.

As all the shops selling this brand is replacing the original version of the cream by the new one, I went out stocking up my favourite cream, in its better, initial version. I got 2 extra pots in my fridge and probably will switch to another product after I finish those.

on 1/23/2006 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this product! It leaves my skin looking healthy and radiant, but not greasy (and I have combination skin which tends toward the oily side if I put on moisturizer). I have been so thrilled with the Nuxe line of moisturizers because they really do seem to have a pore minimizing effect for me as well. I can't explain it, but I absolutely love this moisturizer! And it smells nice, too :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have this one in "Formule Light Moisturizing Balancing Emulosion"! This Crème does really work MAGIC!!! Never thought a Moisturizer could be this fantastic! Feels really light and goes in immediately!!! And still it feels like it goes in really deep. It really soothes and relaxes my skin marvellously. And the light powder in it minimizes the formation of tiny blemishes, clarfies my skin and the best of all: ** Helps tighten enlarged pores** !! and it`s also ideal as a make-up base! Will most definitely buy this again & again & again! For me this is a Miracle-Crème !!!

on 5/25/2005 5:39:00 PM

While Creme Fraiche de Beaute Concentree is my all time HG moisturizer it's lighter sister made me break out. This would be ideal for a oily/combo skin like mine is as it's very lighty moisturizing. Too bad it didn't work for me.

on 4/21/2005 6:52:00 AM

I have the 'light' version for oily/combo skins- I only use this at night if it's a bit cold or if I am dry because of treatments. It is rather rich for me, I could never use this during the day- too much with a separate spf. Also it leaves me rather oily, I use this sporadically but so far it doesn't seem to have clogged pores or ccaused spots. I like the fragrance of Neroli and Pettigrain but I think it may be too strong for more sensitive skins. For me it is an okay, simple moisturiser. Though I prefer Korres.

on 3/24/2005 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I hate it!!!Its burned like crazy!!!

on 3/24/2005 2:17:00 PM

It's good to be used in warmer seasons, leaves my skin baby soft. But in harsh weathers even my combinational skin feels it not moisturizing enough. But the good side is you can layer this product without making your face like a shiny ball. Will repurchase if I cannot find any better substitute.