October 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Moisturizers - Nuxe - Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2006 5:54:00 AM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! It leaves my skin looking healthy and radiant, but not greasy (and I have combination skin which tends toward the oily side if I put on moisturizer). I have been so thrilled with the Nuxe line of moisturizers because they really do seem to have a pore minimizing effect for me as well. I can't explain it, but I absolutely love this moisturizer! And it smells nice, too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2005 7:57:00 PM More reviews by SwedishGirl26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this one in "Formule Light Moisturizing Balancing Emulosion"! This Crème does really work MAGIC!!! Never thought a Moisturizer could be this fantastic! Feels really light and goes in immediately!!! And still it feels like it goes in really deep. It really soothes and relaxes my skin marvellously. And the light powder in it minimizes the formation of tiny blemishes, clarfies my skin and the best of all: ** Helps tighten enlarged pores** !! and it`s also ideal as a make-up base! Will most definitely buy this again & again & again! For me this is a Miracle-Crème !!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 5:39:00 PM More reviews by chilli

While Creme Fraiche de Beaute Concentree is my all time HG moisturizer it's lighter sister made me break out. This would be ideal for a oily/combo skin like mine is as it's very lighty moisturizing. Too bad it didn't work for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2005 6:52:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the 'light' version for oily/combo skins- I only use this at night if it's a bit cold or if I am dry because of treatments. It is rather rich for me, I could never use this during the day- too much with a separate spf. Also it leaves me rather oily, I use this sporadically but so far it doesn't seem to have clogged pores or ccaused spots. I like the fragrance of Neroli and Pettigrain but I think it may be too strong for more sensitive skins. For me it is an okay, simple moisturiser. Though I prefer Korres.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2005 2:58:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate it!!!Its burned like crazy!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by azura

It's good to be used in warmer seasons, leaves my skin baby soft. But in harsh weathers even my combinational skin feels it not moisturizing enough. But the good side is you can layer this product without making your face like a shiny ball. Will repurchase if I cannot find any better substitute.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2004 11:53:00 AM More reviews by duale2000

I purchased my Creme Fraiche de Beaute Formule "light" 2 months ago and it works so lovely on its own and with Mild Cleansing Gel. They are my very first experience with Nuxe and I am totally impressed. It is for combination skin. Because it is light so it works like a lotion. However, it still moistures excellent and control shine very well. It is suitable as night cream for oily skin in summer and day + night cream for winter for oily/combination skin. My skin is very horrible. First, it is extremely dry in the morning and extremely oily like a mirror in the evening. This lotion saved me. I wake up in the morning with a glowy, nature skin without any shine at all. Everyday, I put it on in the morning and I am good to go to classes, no need for any foundation. The smell is a pleasant with lavender. I will save some money to buy the whole line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2004 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Hollyciven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this creme almost everyday for two months...during the day when I don't go outside and need no SPF and I LOVE it(as soon as I walk in the door I slab it on after I take my makeup off). It smells divine and the ingredients are incredible. My dry skin is SOOO happy with this!! Will definitely purchase again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 2:02:00 AM More reviews by iciclerain

I've been using the creme for a month and definitely love it. at first the smell of the creme reminded me of Clarin's energizing morning cream, but Clarins makes my combo skin shiny. instead, the texture of this one feels so good, absorbs easily, non-greasy and smells great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2004 4:17:00 PM More reviews by PeeShee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this moisturizer, soooo fantastic. I use this when my skin is not so dry and use the Consentrate when it feels a bit drier. I cant imagine life without it. I am prone to breakouts and this makes my skin radiant and never gives me a problem. It makes my skin radiant. Just as the Crem Fraiche Concentrate.