August 21, 2014 | 1775 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 9:15:00 AM More reviews by CyndiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the "Bronze Gold" shade which I believe is the lightest. I have combo mediem-light skin, blonde hair and green eyes - my skin has yellow under-tones and I tan (when I used to tan) to a golden color. These colors are very wearable in that it's easy to get a subtle effect for casual day wear. This shade truly mimics my skin color with a tan (plus a light shimmer), so it looks very natural, sun kissed and not brown. The two shades allow you to play with that. I've learned that which brush I use for applying bronzer is key -- a soft less-dense brush works best. I like the Jane Iredale Handi brush for bronzer. A kabuki brush is too thick / dense for bronzer. I think this product for the price makes it a 5 lippy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 1:50:00 AM More reviews by mrsmw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I also got the bronze mist and as the previous reviewer said not too heavy and buildable. Gives the skin a nice glow . There is a bronze shade and a peachy shimmery color but not a glitter bomb. The darker shade can be used to contour and the lighter shade as a highlight. It reminds me of MACs sculpt and shape powders. It comes with a clear top that you pull off, would have preferred a flip top as I'm sure I'll drop it and break it or lose it all together. Otherwise very affordable at 3.99 and comes in 2 or 3 other shades.. Also easy to blend. I recommend this to those just getting into bronzers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A really nice bronzer ~ it's a new product from NYC. I got the 'Bronze Mist' shade, and it is a duo bronzer...has a light and a darker color. Both are slightly shimmery, but not hugely so where it makes your cheeks shiny and sparkly. Goes on light and buildable, so it isn't overpowering when applied, and you can customize your personal look. I got it at Ulta for $3.99 so the price is great and you get a huge pot of it. I left off one lippie as it is not quite a long wearing as I wish it to be, but it does stay put for quite a while. All in all I like this product!! :)