April 24, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by mizznk

I hate to bee the odd man out here but I hated this. In my honest oppinion it was drying. Yes it felt great on the lips, very light and melted right in but i found myself needing to reapply over and over because it wasn't long lasting, and the moisture it provided me wasn't long lasting either. I also didnt like the fact that it was in a pot, but I still bought it regardless because of all the rave. I will not be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by bohochic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin complexion is quite fair (hovering between NC20/30) and my lips are naturally pigmented, muted pink. I'm a minimalist when it comes to makeup so powder, eyeliner and blush is all I really use so when I add this lip butter to the mix, it brightens up my whole look. It goes on very smooth, it's moisturizing and my lips look soft, rosey and healthy. Only downfall is that it doesn't last long and I have to reapply which gets annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Bassclef

This is a nice smooth lip balm with subtle color and a light scent. It leaves a MLBB rosey dark pink on me. It could last a little longer, and I just hate to reapply because of the messy pot. The finger-dippin' is just killer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This little jar of lip product is very emollient and looks very natural. It is a medium-rose in the jar and a deeper rose on my somewhat pigmented lips. It's called a "sheer pink" on the product description but on me it's more opaque with a sheen. It is buildable but I prefer just the smallest amount on my lips. The product doesn't last too long on me, but there's plenty in this $9 jar for this winter and the coming months. It's a very nice way to provide color and moisture to your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by mrsliliana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a Lip Saver Roll with 3 balms, the Quince, Pomegranate, and Jasmine. this one if my favorite of the 3, it looks beaufitul, very natural as though it's my lips only better. it really is very moisturizing and lasts for a few hrs at a time. it makes my naturally very pink lips look rosy and healthy. i quite like this balm. for reference i'm NC30, and like I said, my lips are very pigmented on their own.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 4:34:00 AM More reviews by isingonrooftops

This is a pretty good lip balm. I love the color (a deep pink), and the smell of it. It is moisturizing on the lips and doubles as a nice, cream blush. I like how you can use it to give yourself a natural look, or build it up for a dramatic one. There is no detectable taste (which I personally dislike, but would be a plus for others). The lasting time ranges: sometimes it's gone after an hour or two; other times I would wake up in the morning to find my lips still moisturized. This reminds me slightly of RMS Beauty's lip2cheek in "Illusive," although I prefer the lip2cheek, because the ingredients are better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an impulse buy but I love it! I've been looking for a good tinted lip balm for winter (hate sticky glosses because your hair sticks to it when the wind blows) and I had heard of this in magazines and stuff. I picked Quince after testing a few colors on my hand, and this looked like a nice medium pink. It feels amazing on, so smooth and creamy, The color is awesome, it definitely shows up and looks great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best tinted lip balm in a pot ever. The texture is very balmy and comfortable on the lips. It's very moisturizing. The color is also a very flattering pink which looks like a naturally darker version of my lip color. It's a cool toned pink which is very pretty. The packaging is nice too. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by bedazzie

This gives me a perfect pink color for my lips, it is very moiturizing and it smells like flowers :)...my lips are very dry, and this helps alot...one down side is that it doesnt last long at all and you have to reapply all day throughout the day, but I prefer using this rahter than a regular chapstick

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by sunshine1424

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product made my lips bright red! Way redder than I thought it was. It made me look like I just rubbed hot peppers on my lips. Other than that, it is a good product.