October 25, 2014 | 1948 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't complete my makeup without this. I have had a few friends who went out to get it after asking me what mascara I was wearing. (Can't stop smiling)

The brush is slightly different from the usual brush. The bristles are dense and I find that useful for applying mascara on the tiny lashes.I have some scarring on my eyelids which sort of divides my lashes into two layers, if that makes any sense to you. Usually I don't get good results when using a brush applicator. But this one works nicely.

The formula is very dry, I have to make sure that I curl my lashes well beforehand. I think two layers are enough most of the time. Also I have to be real quick, like check for any clumps and comb through them before the mascara dries.Once the mascara is dry, it's quite impossible to do that.

It's budge proof- waterproof, smudge proof, standard -grade -makeup- removers -proof too. Best to use a makeup remover oil to get it off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

After reading amazing reviews on MUA, I have decided to give it a try. I have long full lashes naturally, and this mascara made them look worse! It hardens on lashes and is extremely hard to take off even with waterproof remover. Did not give me any extra fulness or length. Not going to buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I bought this online as it seems to be touted as amazing for holding a curl.

This may be true, but I found this mascara to make my lashes look clumpy and SHORTER than without mascara. YES, it holds a curl, but it's like finding a hair spray that holds but turns white and stiff. Not worth it, not HG.

I'll keep using it to see if maybe I change my mind as the tube gets older (which does happen, so, who knows).

EDIT: the older the tube gets, the less "stiff" my lashes are. Considering the price and that it does hold my curl, it's not a bad mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by ItalianBerry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really disappointed with this mascara. Bought it off amazon (paid extortionate postage charge tot he UK) after the reviews on MUA. It was pretty expensive altogether for such a small mascara so I was expecting amazing results.

It gave me very average lashes, didn't lengthen at all. Maybe there's some special method to using this mascara? If there is, PLEASE let me know someone.

I'm not a fan of water-proof mascaras anyway, they're hard to take off and rip out my lashes. I'll probably keep this for next summer when I go to the beach.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Scarlethreads

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have short, straight asian lashes that doesn't hold a curl but this mascara just makes my eyes look bigger and makes my lashes actually visible. It does dry pretty quickly, so you have to brush through it quickly if you want to build intensity, but its good because it doesn't transfer onto your lids. It does make my short lashes much longer as well (long enough to be visible) and it holds curls sooooo well! No other mascara I've ever used (and its quite many) held a curl like this did. I curl my lashes with shu uemura's lash curler which is heated by a hair dryer; this step is also a contributing factor to extra curly lashes and then I apply generous coats, combing through it quickly to have nice feathery lashes. My lashes stay curled for 14 hours without any signs of drooping! (I'm not sure if it lasts more than that because I don't wear my make up for more than 14hours max). It is also VERY waterproof and does not flake or smear or give me panda eyes like many mascaras do. My HG mascara definitely! Many complain about it being tough to remove, which I agree partially, because all waterproof mascaras I've used are difficult to remove and this is indifferent. That also means that it won't come off your eyes during the day easily, right? I love love love this and will definitely repurchase when I'm done with it!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by rincx

This was my HG mascara for over 2 years but the new formula and packaging that they have recently released has been a huge disappointment!

The new formula just doesn't give the same dramatically thicker and longer effect as the old and it is also no where near as waterproof. It takes a LOT of fiddling around to get even half the effect of the old formula and doesn't hold curl as much either. It also has a sort of sour, chemical smell to it which wasn't previously there.

I'm seriously hoping the bring back the old formula asap, I don't know what im going to do once old stock runs out :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara too. I use it all the time makes a big differences if you have skimpy Asian lashes like mine, doesn't run, last all day and holds a curl I usually buy it on ebay or SASA.com

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Yingaling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I will ALWAYS come back to this mascara IT IS AMAZING. Smudgeproof + waterproof, makes my lashes stay curly all day long :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by RoxysVegas

I read all the reviews on how this is one of the best mascaras on the market and in my search for the HG mascara, I just HAD TO buy it. Unfortunately, I found it to be a big disappointment! Yes, it lengthens lashes a bit but for me I saw no curl whatsoever. You can't get volume from this mascara because it's not a buildable formula, and when I used my lash curler all it did was stick to it and practically rip out my lashes. Definitely not worth the wait or the $16 I paid for it! - Fortunately, I did finally found my HG mascara (for only $2.99 at Walgreens) 'Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara' by Jordana - Trust me, save yourself time, money and the loss of lashes and go with Jordana! P.S. Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Remover takes ANY mascara off with ease!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Mascarra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG Mascara. I'm Asian. I have very short, straight, and few lashes. Most of the time I would get Lash Extensions but after some time it became too costly for me and when I moved I could not find anyone who could do the extensions the way I needed them to. So looking for a really good lengthening mascara was something I had been doing for a long time. I tried every kind I had heard good reviews about, while they would lengthen, there were more cons than pros. Some were too drying, clumpy or could not hold a curl and would flake.  I had heard about this mascara for the longest time, but was always hesitant because some claim that there are fakes from sellers over the net (which is where most people buy it from), and it would take a good two weeks before I actually would get the item. So right from the start it was discouraging. But one day, I actually found a store that was selling it. It's a tad bit more pricey than what you would pay on Ebay or Sasa, but to get it on the spot was great so I could try it immediately. I was so glad I did! This mascara...
- Lengthens lashes
- Lasts all day long
- Is waterproof, doesn't smudge, doesn't flake
- Curls lashes
- Is easy to apply

Now the packaging isn't the best to some people, but I happen to like the new packaging. Its not in the maroon tube anymore, its actually pink and black now and looks way cuter. And like I said I payed a higher price but it was worth it to get my HG Mascara in the spot. The only bump I encountered with this mascara was removing it, it seemed difficult at first, but all I did was purchase eye make up remover and used a lash comb and that did the trick. I might purchase their make up remover in the future and even try the volumizing mascara along with mine. Overall, I am happy with this, and will definitely repurchase. I can't believe I can finally say I found my HG Mascara. Woot!