November 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by daleendance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a HUGE covergirl fan BUT i am very disappointed in this product. The only reason i bought this product was for the "eye maker" part i guess you could say; i got it for the use of a eyeliner. First of all, the colors are COMPETELY off. I own midnight black and it is definatley not black, it's more like a dark gray but NOT a black. Secondly, THIS EYELINER DOES NOT SHOW UP ON YOUR WATERLINE! it does not even appear on my waterline whatsoever. I rub and press and even used a lighter but i was still unsucessful. what is an eyeliner if it does not go onto your waterline?! Thirdly, the eyeliner has a hard time stayin gon your upper lashline because it's lietrally sticky. i found that when i applied to my upper lashline, my eyeshadow was stuck onto it and did not stay on my lashline. Covergirl gets a F for this one. I've never tried it as a eyebrow pencil because i don't want to buy this product again. I suggest to ANYONE, even if you buy this because it is so cheap, to NOT BUY THIS! It will definatley disappoint you in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the brow pencil I will keep coming back to. It fits all my needs and its cheap so I feel no need to keep looking around. It comes with 2 pencils, and these 2 pencils have lasted me about a year and a half. My color is midnight brown. I have dark brown hair and eyes and somewhat fair skin. My eyebrows look better when theyre filled in and thicker in some areas where hairs arent growing as much now, so I fill those in. I am not oily in general but I am around my forehead and I dont have staying power issues. Also, this doesnt rub off onto other things either which is a problem Ive had with other drugstore brand eyebrow pencils.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by GinaM98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I've tried just about every brow pencil in existence including all the "high end" pencils. This is the ONLY brow pencil I actually like and use it religiously now. I'm naturally blonde and color my hair darker, so I need to fill in my brows so they match my hair and fill in sparse areas; the "Midnight Brown" shade is perfect for me. People are constantly complimenting my "perfect" brows (their words, not mine! lol) and it's all because of this brow pencil...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyball

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dark brown hair and medium-toned skin and have this pencil in dark brown. It works great and just as good as Chanel or Lancome brow pencils. The only difference is it isn't as creamy so don't press too hard or you'll lose some of your brows in the process of "putting them on". I think it wears about the same as pricier brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by joey444

I've been buying this since I was in high school!! I love these pencils. I have dark brown, almost black hair and brown eyes so I use midnight brown but I always dust a little powder over my eyebrows when I'm done so it lightens the color up a little bit. Absolutely my favorite eyebrow pencils.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by karen2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this product, you get 2 and the price is great ! the quality was fine. My problem was color selection. I am light skinned with brown hair and eyes. I got the soft brown and it was a horrible match ( too light it looked so fake on me ) then I tried midnight brown.. and even worse.. maybe a combo of the two would of worked out. I found my perfect shade with a Milani eyebrow pencil.. sorry Covergirl.. this one was a bust for me :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 10:33:00 AM More reviews by cakie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my only HG from the drugstore. And i have been using it for over 10 years!!! I'm asian with dark hair, so i was using midnight brown at the beginning. But the color was a bit too dark. And i switched to use Soft Brown few years ago, and it was like wow. I keep getting compliment from strangers for how nice my brows look. One down side, the staying power isnt that good, but it maybe cos i have oily skin. So sometimes i would even spread some TFIS on my brows to help. I stock this up everytime when there is BOGO free sale. Will definitely keep repurchasing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by jaimebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i'm not usually a huge fan of cover girl, but i absolutely love this product! i usually use annabelle but i found a much better colour match with this one and it doesn't sweat off nearly as easily so it lasts longer. awesome!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by scarlettbegonia

I love this as a brow pencil. I am able to draw in my eyebrows where I don't think they look so bad for the amount I have to pencil in ( I have very little eyebrows left after pregnancy!). I also like how it is true brown...the last pencil I used had too much red in it for it to be considered brunette. I have used this pencil for a couple years now.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by bec318

I've been using this brow pencil for a very, very long time just because I only care about my brows occasionally. Well, now I use it on a daily basis - and what I don't like about it is that it only has okay staying power. The formula isn't that smooth either.