April 20, 2014 | 1864 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by joey444

I've been buying this since I was in high school!! I love these pencils. I have dark brown, almost black hair and brown eyes so I use midnight brown but I always dust a little powder over my eyebrows when I'm done so it lightens the color up a little bit. Absolutely my favorite eyebrow pencils.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by karen2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this product, you get 2 and the price is great ! the quality was fine. My problem was color selection. I am light skinned with brown hair and eyes. I got the soft brown and it was a horrible match ( too light it looked so fake on me ) then I tried midnight brown.. and even worse.. maybe a combo of the two would of worked out. I found my perfect shade with a Milani eyebrow pencil.. sorry Covergirl.. this one was a bust for me :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 10:33:00 AM More reviews by cakie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my only HG from the drugstore. And i have been using it for over 10 years!!! I'm asian with dark hair, so i was using midnight brown at the beginning. But the color was a bit too dark. And i switched to use Soft Brown few years ago, and it was like wow. I keep getting compliment from strangers for how nice my brows look. One down side, the staying power isnt that good, but it maybe cos i have oily skin. So sometimes i would even spread some TFIS on my brows to help. I stock this up everytime when there is BOGO free sale. Will definitely keep repurchasing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by jaimebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i'm not usually a huge fan of cover girl, but i absolutely love this product! i usually use annabelle but i found a much better colour match with this one and it doesn't sweat off nearly as easily so it lasts longer. awesome!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by scarlettbegonia

I love this as a brow pencil. I am able to draw in my eyebrows where I don't think they look so bad for the amount I have to pencil in ( I have very little eyebrows left after pregnancy!). I also like how it is true brown...the last pencil I used had too much red in it for it to be considered brunette. I have used this pencil for a couple years now.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by bec318

I've been using this brow pencil for a very, very long time just because I only care about my brows occasionally. Well, now I use it on a daily basis - and what I don't like about it is that it only has okay staying power. The formula isn't that smooth either.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

Works great as a eyliner..doesnt smudge or smear

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by heejoh

I've been using this product forever. It comes two small pencils to a set and man, have these lasted. I only use these for my brows, and I use midnight black. I am asian with black hair and black brows. They're fairly sparse, so I don't use these pencils to draw them in, but I fill in some of the more sparse sections. It's not a super dramatic black, it's soft and subtle, and I use a light hand of it. I don't like a heavily drawn in brow look. How can you beat the price? I've used this before as eyeliner, or tried to, but it's a bit too hard for that, it won't go on smoothly enough. But I love this for my brows. Only 4 because even though I love this, I feel as though there's got to be something even better out there for my specific brows, I just haven't found it yet!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Sirene

I only recommend this for eyebrows as it will do nothing for your eyes, I think that they should have marketed this as an eyebrow product only.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by hiyaku

I only own two eye and brow pencils, and this does not compare at all to the Bonbelle eye pencil.

I own the "Midnight Black" pencil, but it is hardly black! I guess if you're looking for a very light version of black, then this would be a good pencil. Like some of the other commenters, you really have to push hard to get some colour, and even then, its not as black as my Bonbelle pencil, where you don't have to push as hard.

I would not recommend this pencil for eyeliner, because while it "works"- but not as well as any of the eyeliners I've used.

Perhaps you can use it for your eyebrows if you're looking for a lighter than "black" colour.

Otherwise, this has been one of the worst makeup products I've ever owned. I will not be buying this one again.