July 23, 2014 | 2106 users online

Eyeliner - Sonia Kashuk - Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by endlezbeauty

I think this product is GREAT! I've been wearing since early, and it's on pretty well! The liner glides on really well. Synthetic brushes will hold the gel liner better giving it a more better look. I got this at target for $8.99 and I thought the price was cheap. The package is very neat and I got a lot for what I've paid for. I mean, the container looks very small, but this will last me for a year or so! It comes in 3 colors, one of it is blue, brown, and black. I bought the black one and I usually dont apply gel liners on my lower lashes because I think the black is really black. I wish they had more colors like brown/black. Maybe if more people buy this product, they would come out with more colors! I will definately get this product again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Julesbait

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was thrilled to see that SK is now offering a gel liner. It's the only type I wear, and I've not been thrilled with the drugstore offerings so far. The price isn't bad...$9.99, which is about on par with the L'Oreal HIP ones (if not a bit cheaper). I picked it up in Cocoa, a dark rich matte brown. The color payoff is excellent. The formula is very smooth and creamy and it glides right on, no problem. I've been wearing this liner all week in the awful heat and humidity, working in a non-air conditioned environment, and there's not been a smear or a smudge. Wears like a champ. So far, I'm completely sold on this stuff. I'll just have to see how long it takes to dry out in the pot, which has been the downfall for me with other drugstore brands. I also hope SK adds more colors. The only other ones I saw were black and indigo. So if you're a gel liner junkie like me, run out to Target and get your hands on one of these little gems. You'll be quite pleased!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No