Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben.

on 6/19/2010 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading a Bobbi Brown male-up manual I went ahead and bought this product. In the book she says you should use a cold cream to take off all of your make-up then use another gentle cleanser on your skin. My skin has never looked better. I used to have a lot of redness on my cheeks, forehead and chin and since I have been using Ponds it has almost all gone away. My skin is softer too and for about $8 it is affordable.

Beware though that Ponds does contain mineral oil. I was hesitant at first to use it because of this but it seems to be working on my skin so I am going to continue to use it.

on 6/18/2010 3:09:00 PM

I have been using the cleansing creme in the green jar...My skin feels so nice...What a shock..I actually look forward to cleaning my face at night and I think my skin looks so much better...I previewed the ingredients and was delighted to find no parabans...They may have disquised them under another name but not that I would recognize...Try this If you are like me, you will be most delighted!!!

on 6/17/2010 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is another great, classic product that is very basic and very cheap. Sometimes those really are the ones you can't go wrong with. It does what it says on the tin (or tub), it removes makeup easily and does clean the skin thoroughly. I also use it as moisturiser sometimes, but I wouldn't use it before foundation as I'd be worried that it would make it slide off etc. It has a nice smell, I prefer unscented products but quite like this scent, it smells quite powdery like talcum powder or something.

on 6/14/2010 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Cannot rave enough about this product. For years I used harsh make up removers not realising that they were completly ruining my skin. Finally after randomly noticing this in a shop I decided to give it and go and its all I put near my skin to remove my make up now.

I give my face a quick rinse first, then apply the cold cream all over, leave for about 2/3 mins and remove with a warm face cloth. The make up comes off so easily. I always splash my face with water afterwards just to make sure I have completly removed all the cream. Since Ive been using Ponds Ive noticed a huge improvement in my skin, less redness and blackheads, my skin is so soft and its never broken me out. Highly recommend :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This cold cream is great, it doesn't clog my pores, removes all the makeup from the day, and also helps soften blackheads!

I would never just cleanse with this though, I have to wash my face after.

on 6/9/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good cream for removing make up. I used it for a while, but now use moist towelettes. I would recommend this for anyone who likes to use cream cleansers and make up removers. Plus it is very affordable!

I love love love this makeup remover!!! I take a cotton round, put a little on, and massage it onto my eyes, and all the makeup is gone! for those complaining about the greasy feel after using it, I completely agree. What I do is take a Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing sheet and use that all over my face, and it completely takes all of the oil away. I completely recommend this! I've had mine for about 8 months now and I have way over half left!

on 6/6/2010 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am posting the ingredients for this product here since it has changed. Although I put them into the ingredients section a few months ago, someone deleted them. Now I'm covering all bases in case someone decides to do that again... I love how this removes makeup but I can't used it because of the fragrance in it unfortunately. If scents don't bother you then you'll probably really like it.
New ingredeints taken from the jar I purchased a few months ago: Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Ceteth-20, Parfum, Behenic Acid, Montan Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

continued >>

on 6/3/2010 11:13:00 PM

hands down the best eyemakeup remover ever. i dont even bother to try others anymore as they never compare. the price is dirt cheap and it lasts forever. Cant live without this stuff use it everynight to remove my waterproof mascara with no effort needed

on 6/3/2010 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

About 2 months ago, I decided to try this product as an eye makeup remover. I have long been using wipes to remove my eye makeup, but I felt that all the wiping on my eyes, though I use as gentle of motions as possible, was probably not going to be good for the skin in the long run. So I take a tiny bit of the cold cream on my ring finger, and gently massage it into my lashes and lashline. It easily removes the layers and layers of mascara I use and my waterproof liners. After my eye is sufficiently blackened by the residue, I use a wipe or tissue to remove the cold cream, then I wash my face with a foaming cleanser. I have used this a few times on my whole face to remove very heavy rubber mask greasepaint and prosaide from my face after being made up in school (special FX makeup school that is), and it worked great and did not give me breakouts, but for daily makeup removal this is just too heavy feeling on my oily skin and I just don't want it all over my face. If you wear contacts, I highly recommend removing them before using this on your eyes. I'm sure anyone less lazy than myself would take this as a given, but I tried to get away with keeping the contacts in and despite my efforts to be careful, I always get some my eyes. The oily product and contacts do not get along. The scent in the product is kind of strong and I wish it was not scented, but I never got any irritation in my eyes from it.This little tub will last for ev ar and was maybe 5 or 6 dollars. I've barely made it past the bottom of the neck of the jar and I've been using it for two months. This is definitely a rebuy!