October 20, 2014 | 1552 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Rshif554

I LOVE this stuff. It makes my hands smell good, cuticles and fingernails/toenails nicer, and I even use it sometimes on my elbows, which get very dry, and it works wonders! In a nice tin, which can carry around easily. Good consistancy, not runny like a lotion but not extremely hard so it's difficult to rub on. Isn't greasy or strong smelling. Would definately buy again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by khorne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this product. It makes my cuticles look nice and it is not very greasy. I also like the smell - it is a little strong but it smells good. I plan on buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by ParisTroika

This cuticle cream is THE BEST! I have dry cuticles that I end up picking at and no amount of lotion ever helps. But then I discovered this! It's very lemony, a great pick-me-up. And it soaks in well...not the least bit greasy. This improved my poor cuticles in only a few days AND I could go back to the computer 10 minutes after applying, which never happens with other products I have tried. This is a definite keeper for me. Even used it as a lip balm when I realized I left mine in my other purse!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by charlottebees

I love this stuff. It works on extra dry lips and hair too. This is just a handy thing to keep in your purse at all times. ultra healing and not too greasy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2007 10:44:00 PM More reviews by xcutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cuticle cream works SO well on my dried cuticles and nails. My nails are so dry, and they're always peeling and flaking. This cream really has done a great job on them. Before, my nails and cuticles were so ugly that I was always embarassed to show my nails. Now, my nails are so shiny, healthy, and there's this nice clean naturally manicured look on them. Also, the smell of this cream is so addictive! I almost want to eat it, but I've managed to stop myself so far. However, the only problem with this product is its price. A trial sized one is about 8 grams, and it's only lasted about 2-3 weeks. It costed $4.99 without tax for it too. I think I will buy this again, but it's price is a bit high.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2007 7:25:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do not really have a cuticle problem, so maybe I shouldn't even be reviewing this. But I just happened to get this in a package set I bought. I've used it twice now. It feels like putting a thick, lemony crisco on my fingertips, and the fingers I use to apply the cream stay greasy and they are hard to come clean. Not sure if a thick lotion would work just as well? The smell sorta made me sick to my stomach after awhile too. Not a big fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2007 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Dark_Kunoichi

I really like this particular cuticle cream. It works great on my cuticles! In addition, I work in a laboratory so I'm constantly washing my hands and my fingers split and peel every now and again around the edges of my nail. Using this cream on those cracks and splits seems to make them heal a bit faster. The lemony scent is quite pleasant as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by blue_jay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because of my husband's problem with cuticles. Since he's pretty lazy to use it, I ended up trying it even thought didn't have some problems.
The smell is very nice, cream is a bit difficult to apply, but once you heat it with your finger rubbing the surface, it goes OK.
Unfortunately I got an allergy reaction and couldn't continue with a treatment, so wont buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by drivenbyyourmom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is a miracle on my cuticles and I have gotten many people at my work hooked on this, but one word of caution: If you STOP using it after your cuticles get to looking nice, they will end up looking ten times worse than they did originally. I get lazy sometimes and stop using it for a few days and my cuticles get sooooooo dried out and nasty. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 11:56:00 AM More reviews by sahartley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderfully moisturizing cuticle treatment. It softens the cuticles well and smells so lemony! Great price, too.