April 20, 2014 | 933 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 9:29:00 AM More reviews by SFgirl65

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess I'll add my shout-out for this great product. It has improved the look of my cuticles and nails 100%. I keep a tin at my desk and use it daily while reading e-mail. My fav part is the smell. If you are a fan of refreshing lemon, you will love the fragrance of this product. It's uplifting.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2007 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Phynesse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a huge fan of most of Burt's Bee's products but this cuticle cream was a huge disappointment. Although it smells great, it did nothing to cure my dry cuticles or peeling nails. I have since moved onto L'occitane's shea butter cuticle cream--which at almost 4 times the price of Burt Bee's works much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by ktz_bug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This works somewhat well on my painfully peeling cuticles. I have never been a "nail upkeep" person. So in return, I have painfully peeling cuticles that are really red. The scent of this Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is quite strong but very "citrusy." The tin is cute, but hard to open.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by wtseng

I use this almost every day and when I don't I definitely notice the dryness around my nails. It's great & it smells lemon-y fresh!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2007 8:44:00 AM More reviews by finneganandmaggie

I've had this a while and I can never get the damn thing open when I want to. It's a metal tin and I must split my nails on to pry it open. I just used it prior to writing this and YUK! It smells rank! Was too tart and not a sweet lemon scent when I first bought it. I like a lemon smell like Watkins Lemon Cream hand lotion--more like a lemon meringue pie. This was more like lemon pledge or my lemon oil I put on my diningroom furniture, maybe Joy dish detergent? lol, enough with the smell.
I prefer nail oil. It's messier, but works better. I'd think Chapstick would work better than this stuff

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2007 10:41:00 PM More reviews by misslouisiana887

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2007 3:09:00 PM More reviews by tropicalebabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didnt see a difference at all. my cuticles were still dry and peeling off and hurting. Sally Hansen cuticle + nail oil works alot better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lilpritch04

I was given this as part of a gift set and I do like it. I like the lemon butter scent and I think it does a fine job at moisturizing my cuticles. This isn't a wow product for me, and I'm not sure that another cuticle cream isn't better. What I do like is the tin and the balmy-ness of the product. It's travel ready and lasts forever. I don't think I would run out to purchase this product (if I ever ran out of it) but I wouldn't turn down it down either.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2007 2:34:00 PM More reviews by roosevelt08

I love it. My grandma let me borrow hers while we visted them. The scent won me over! It is amazingly lemonly. I hate painting my nails (to much effort and such) but I put this on every night and every morning and my nails look clean and healthy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2007 10:01:00 AM More reviews by jen1473

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product. I keep this in a drawer near my sink so I can put it on after washing dishes. I love the smell too!