September 2, 2014 | 1943 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I absolutely love this eyeliner! I got it on sale too and it came with the perfect, good quality eyeliner brush that I can actually use.
This was my first gel eyeliner and I can say that it is definitely replaced my liquid eyeliner I used to use everyday.
It is smooth and creamy and very easy to apply.
The colour is rich and dark and it does not smudge on me.
I have very oily monolids, so I need something that will stay in place and not fade throughout the day. I do not touch up during the day, as I do not have any time for it. This stayed put and did not smudge
It is perfect for the price point and delivers what it claims. I was skeptical at first but now I can confidently say that I will re-purchase this product. Great quality!
It is also easy to wash off with just soap and water! No need to rub on your eyes like the Wet n' Wild cream eyeliner. I prefer this one!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by leung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This smudges on me! I wish it didn't. The price point is excellent. Glad it works for some....unfortunately, I tried it both above my lashes and in my waterline...both smudged, I also tried applying abit of eyeshadow over it. Didn't work...too bad!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by TMK6959

I can't believe it's taken me this long to review a HG product. I purchased this back in September, and I've been smitten ever since.

This is the most creamy, smooth eyeliner I've ever come across (the texture reminds me of Vegimite for my fellow Aussies out there). The colour is as black as black can possibly be. The wear time is INCREDIBLE.

My only gripes about this? 1. It's nearly impossible to remove and 2. The brush it comes with is pathetic, so I use one of my MAC brushes. Other than that? It's perfect. Perfect for dramatic cat eyes, perfect for subtle tightlining, perfect for the waterline, perfect for smokey eyes (if you smudge quickly enough)... simply PERFECT. Buy it. You can't go wrong for this price. I hope it doesn't get discontinued!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by AmatuerArtist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Yeah, I guess this product was OK. I don't know why everyone loves this product so much, it's just OK. It's really easy to put on, I'll give it that, but after a while, it starts to smear.
However, I WOULD re purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by rosalynxrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite eye liner! I've tried several different brands and types of eye liner but I keep wanting to come back to this one. Works very well, only thing is you have to remember to clean the brush often or it clumps up. It also lasts forever! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this! Its a very nice gel liner and the brush it comes with is great. Much easier to use than other liner brushes I have tried in the past. I recommend this but I wouldn't repurchase just to try others out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by shortea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this gel eyeliner has awesome staying power and is way easier to apply than liquid or pencil. comes with a handy brush, the container is small but it lasts sooo long :)! love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by hanakim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner! I had this on for almost 24 hours, and still looks nice! brush is neat as well, I have this in black and brown, I have tons of pencil and liquid eyeliner but nothing beats the staying power of gel liner, especially this one, i used to love revlon colorstay eyeliners but since I found this one I'll definitely do the switch

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by KrazyPanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOOOVE! Love love love! Must have! I've used this liner every day since I've bought it, and that was some 8 months ago and I still have half the little container left. I can put it on my waterline and it won't move, and I can make definate cat-eye shapes. The brush is awesome, it can be precise or flattened on it's side to a thicker line. Everyone should have this in their little make-up bag!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Possibly the worst gel eyeliner I've ever used. It smears EVERYWHERE and it is nowhere near as dark as L'Oreal Hip Cream Liner. The color can be darkened by applying more layers but I think that only adds to the smearing problem. I do like the brush that comes with this eyeliner. It's great, I think it is easier to use than the fine line mac brush that I normally use for gel or cream eyeliner so I guess this wasn't a total waste but the eyeliner itself is awful.