Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 8/13/2005 12:31:00 PM

I do love the color/scent/flavor of my Juicy Tube (raspberry ice), but i really hate the stickiness.

I purchased a couple JTs a while ago and I use them EVERY DAY! I love them! I am forever getting compliments on how great my lips look, or people asking me what lip products I use. I havent made a dent in any of them because a little goes a LONG way. I dont find them to be terribly sticky, but they do have a little tack, which I like. I dont feel like its going to slide off my lips like most glosses, I feel like its going to stay put. My hair does get caught in it sometimes, but my hair gets stuck to my lips when I have regular gloss on too. Price is terribly high, but for a product this great, its worth it.

on 8/4/2005 12:14:00 AM

I've got this in Juicy Pop, it is a lovely coral very shimmery and shiny and is fun to layer over lipstick- good staying power but like others have said, very very sticky (similar to revlon's lip vinyl) so windy day~ long hair~ ack!

I probably would have loved something like this around age 14, not a big *high gloss* girl otherwise/anymore

on 7/19/2005 12:14:00 AM

I have this product in Spring Fling. I LOVE it so much! Its very, very thick and sticky and I LOVE that!! The scent and flavor is SUPERAMAZING! Very expensive, but very lovely lip gloss. I think it is a great luxury; will repurchase.

on 7/18/2005 11:49:00 AM

pros:

- high shine

- lasts for a long time because of its stickiness

- great shades, smells, and flavours

- easy application with slanted tip

cons:

- super expensive (averaging about $20 for one JT)

- girls with long hair, watch out- it is really sticky!

Overall, although Lancome Juicy Tubes are one of the most expensive lip glosses out on the market... it has become my favourite! I like lip gloss to be thick and sticky, and not wear off easily, so if you're like me... JTs are definitely for you.
The only thing that I hate is the price, but I think that's quite understandable. If they were a bit cheaper, I would probably buy them all, but if I did so in this case... I'd go broke pretty fast! continued >>

on 7/13/2005 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have this gloss in Miracle. It is very light pink-tropical-no-show color. It does its job pretty good moisture my lips though I have very dry lips. It also contains some glitters which will show on your lips just the right amount. Did I tell you about how great the smell is? I won't be regret.

The best way to apply? I like applying it over a cute lip stain.

I currently have very short hair, so the stickiness didn't bother me, but, when I've had long hair, this stuff drove me insane! Now though, I love the look of it, I don't have to reapply as much as I do most gloss, and it tastes yummy and less fakey than drugstore brands. That said, if you drop it in a club, that's a lot of money down the drain, so I think it was a one-time luxury.

on 7/7/2005 7:03:00 PM

Nice color and smell/taste but I can't get past the stickiness. I have long hair and it's really a pain in the ass when your hair get stuck on your lips, worst of all, flies seem to get drawn to it as well.

on 7/5/2005 10:35:00 PM

i love the packaging of this product but there is nothing special about it. it is drug store quality at a designer makeup price. i don't get the hype. i had the daquiri flavor, it definitely gave my lips some shine, but was just as sticky as Mac Lipglass in clear so why all the hype? i used up my tube but will not repurchase again as I found that it caked up on my lips just like Mac's lipgalss in clear.

on 7/5/2005 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Juicy Tubes are great glosses, and I have 4 so far. The texture is very sticky but plush on the lips, and they last long. I can tell the silicone is of a higher quality than their Loreal Colourjuice knockoffs (which I still love nevertheless lol). I love the different colors, scents, and finishes...it's just super pretty. Lancome seems to be coming out with more pigmented JTs, which is great. I am knocking a lipstick, though, because the 16-17 dollar pricetag is just way too much for a gloss. However, you do get a huge amount, much more than other department store glosses that cost about the same. Count me another JT fan! :P

Recommended for Medium Skin