October 22, 2014 | 911 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2005 11:49:00 AM More reviews by threekit

pros:

- high shine

- lasts for a long time because of its stickiness

- great shades, smells, and flavours

- easy application with slanted tip

cons:

- super expensive (averaging about $20 for one JT)

- girls with long hair, watch out- it is really sticky!

Overall, although Lancome Juicy Tubes are one of the most expensive lip glosses out on the market... it has become my favourite! I like lip gloss to be thick and sticky, and not wear off easily, so if you're like me... JTs are definitely for you.
The only thing that I hate is the price, but I think that's quite understandable. If they were a bit cheaper, I would probably buy them all, but if I did so in this case... I'd go broke pretty fast! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2005 4:03:00 AM More reviews by benjapa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this gloss in Miracle. It is very light pink-tropical-no-show color. It does its job pretty good moisture my lips though I have very dry lips. It also contains some glitters which will show on your lips just the right amount. Did I tell you about how great the smell is? I won't be regret.

The best way to apply? I like applying it over a cute lip stain.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by petitebubble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I currently have very short hair, so the stickiness didn't bother me, but, when I've had long hair, this stuff drove me insane! Now though, I love the look of it, I don't have to reapply as much as I do most gloss, and it tastes yummy and less fakey than drugstore brands. That said, if you drop it in a club, that's a lot of money down the drain, so I think it was a one-time luxury.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Sheherezade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice color and smell/taste but I can't get past the stickiness. I have long hair and it's really a pain in the ass when your hair get stuck on your lips, worst of all, flies seem to get drawn to it as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2005 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ahenema

i love the packaging of this product but there is nothing special about it. it is drug store quality at a designer makeup price. i don't get the hype. i had the daquiri flavor, it definitely gave my lips some shine, but was just as sticky as Mac Lipglass in clear so why all the hype? i used up my tube but will not repurchase again as I found that it caked up on my lips just like Mac's lipgalss in clear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Juicy Tubes are great glosses, and I have 4 so far. The texture is very sticky but plush on the lips, and they last long. I can tell the silicone is of a higher quality than their Loreal Colourjuice knockoffs (which I still love nevertheless lol). I love the different colors, scents, and finishes...it's just super pretty. Lancome seems to be coming out with more pigmented JTs, which is great. I am knocking a lipstick, though, because the 16-17 dollar pricetag is just way too much for a gloss. However, you do get a huge amount, much more than other department store glosses that cost about the same. Count me another JT fan! :P

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2005 1:54:00 PM More reviews by MELACE112

NICE CONSISTENCY YET I HATED THE COLOR (CARMEL) THAT I PICKED. NICE LIGHT SHIMMER. BEWARE THAT THE COLORS ARE VERY DIFFERENT IN THE TUBE THEN THEY ARE ON THE SAMPLE TOP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2005 8:08:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

I absolutely adore Lancome Juicy Tubes! I'm not a makeup person, but after trying a Juicy Tube at the counter one time, I was sold! I bought Dreamsicle (which is a beautiful, high shine, clear looking lip gloss) and the next week, I bought the new Juicy Tube Cherie in Chai Freeze (which is a pinky-nude, natural color that lightens the lips just a bit and gives a perfect amount of shine). They feel a tiny bit sticky, but nothing annoying at all. Best of all, I don't get that nasty white goop on my lips after an hour of wear. I get that yucky goop even with lip balms, but not Juicy Tubes. The applicator is perfect. It's a bit slanted at the tip so that it just glides right on the lips. Plus, they smell GREAT. Dreamsicle smells like a creamy, sugary orange dessert, and Chai Freeze smells like juicy fruit bubble gum! They're compact enough to throw in your purse and not take up much room. They're about $16.00 a tube, but they last long since you don't need to apply that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by maddiesmom4

I love Lancome's Juicy Tubes! I had gotten away from using them and even forgot how many I had but after trying Mac and various other lipglosses, I find myself returning to Juicy Tubes. The smell and texture is perfect. The staying power on me is superb and you just can't beat the ease of application! One of my staple items during the summer months! Can't go wrong with the product and there are tons of color choices to satisfy even the most picky lip gloss lover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

I got this as a gift. It is glittery & gives lips a fairly high shine & makes it look sort of juicy! However, I did find it quite sticky.