April 19, 2014 | 925 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2005 1:54:00 PM More reviews by MELACE112

NICE CONSISTENCY YET I HATED THE COLOR (CARMEL) THAT I PICKED. NICE LIGHT SHIMMER. BEWARE THAT THE COLORS ARE VERY DIFFERENT IN THE TUBE THEN THEY ARE ON THE SAMPLE TOP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2005 8:08:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

I absolutely adore Lancome Juicy Tubes! I'm not a makeup person, but after trying a Juicy Tube at the counter one time, I was sold! I bought Dreamsicle (which is a beautiful, high shine, clear looking lip gloss) and the next week, I bought the new Juicy Tube Cherie in Chai Freeze (which is a pinky-nude, natural color that lightens the lips just a bit and gives a perfect amount of shine). They feel a tiny bit sticky, but nothing annoying at all. Best of all, I don't get that nasty white goop on my lips after an hour of wear. I get that yucky goop even with lip balms, but not Juicy Tubes. The applicator is perfect. It's a bit slanted at the tip so that it just glides right on the lips. Plus, they smell GREAT. Dreamsicle smells like a creamy, sugary orange dessert, and Chai Freeze smells like juicy fruit bubble gum! They're compact enough to throw in your purse and not take up much room. They're about $16.00 a tube, but they last long since you don't need to apply that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by maddiesmom4

I love Lancome's Juicy Tubes! I had gotten away from using them and even forgot how many I had but after trying Mac and various other lipglosses, I find myself returning to Juicy Tubes. The smell and texture is perfect. The staying power on me is superb and you just can't beat the ease of application! One of my staple items during the summer months! Can't go wrong with the product and there are tons of color choices to satisfy even the most picky lip gloss lover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

I got this as a gift. It is glittery & gives lips a fairly high shine & makes it look sort of juicy! However, I did find it quite sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2005 12:32:00 AM More reviews by SpringFling6

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lancome Juicy Tubes. My favorites are Spring Fling and Miracle. They give your lips high shine without being sticky. They are wonderful and make your lips look lucious and wet. MMM!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2005 9:41:00 AM More reviews by livs03

My absolute favorite! It is so thick but not at all sticky so it lasts for quite a long time. I bought the Spring Fling color and I am DEFINATLY going to get more! It is mostly sheer but it does have a hint of pink to it. I love the high shine it gives to my lips. I noticed from the moment I applyed that it makes you have a perked up pout!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2005 10:55:00 PM More reviews by winterdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A lot are complaining about its stickiness. Well, it is sticky so it would last longer. I only reapply after a meal or a snack or a gulp of water from a glass. For a not so tacky look, apply it on the bottom lip then smack. Have it in Red Sweetheart. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by princesslexy

yes it is sticky-but thats the price you have to pay if you want a lipgloss that lasts unfortunately! I have this in candy, bubblegum and fraise and i adore it. Smells delicious, is shiny but not too shiny and sort of sparkles very subtly which makes my lips look fuller. Only problem i have with it is the price-i know it's not THAT expensive but im poor so i wish it was cheaper!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2005 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Karlee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a small Juicy Tubes in "Fruity Pop" as a GWP. As others have noted, the gloss is sticky, and yes, my hair has gotten stuck to my lips! But I do like this gloss, especially this color. In the tube, it looks baby-pink and opalescent. But once it goes on my lips, it takes on a very pretty, deeper-pink color. It also works great with various lipliners, or over other lipsticks. The possibilities are endless. I said "Yes" to buying this product again, but I'm not sure. It seems expensive for a gloss. I would try the L'Oreal version first.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2005 3:38:00 PM More reviews by athena404

love it, what more can i say
been using them ever since the first came out
im addicted, i admit it