December 22, 2014 | 923 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by love_and_hate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased a couple JTs a while ago and I use them EVERY DAY! I love them! I am forever getting compliments on how great my lips look, or people asking me what lip products I use. I havent made a dent in any of them because a little goes a LONG way. I dont find them to be terribly sticky, but they do have a little tack, which I like. I dont feel like its going to slide off my lips like most glosses, I feel like its going to stay put. My hair does get caught in it sometimes, but my hair gets stuck to my lips when I have regular gloss on too. Price is terribly high, but for a product this great, its worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by zayala

I've got this in Juicy Pop, it is a lovely coral very shimmery and shiny and is fun to layer over lipstick- good staying power but like others have said, very very sticky (similar to revlon's lip vinyl) so windy day~ long hair~ ack!

I probably would have loved something like this around age 14, not a big *high gloss* girl otherwise/anymore

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by MermaidBlue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product in Spring Fling. I LOVE it so much! Its very, very thick and sticky and I LOVE that!! The scent and flavor is SUPERAMAZING! Very expensive, but very lovely lip gloss. I think it is a great luxury; will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2005 11:49:00 AM More reviews by threekit

pros:

- high shine

- lasts for a long time because of its stickiness

- great shades, smells, and flavours

- easy application with slanted tip

cons:

- super expensive (averaging about $20 for one JT)

- girls with long hair, watch out- it is really sticky!

Overall, although Lancome Juicy Tubes are one of the most expensive lip glosses out on the market... it has become my favourite! I like lip gloss to be thick and sticky, and not wear off easily, so if you're like me... JTs are definitely for you.
The only thing that I hate is the price, but I think that's quite understandable. If they were a bit cheaper, I would probably buy them all, but if I did so in this case... I'd go broke pretty fast! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2005 4:03:00 AM More reviews by benjapa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this gloss in Miracle. It is very light pink-tropical-no-show color. It does its job pretty good moisture my lips though I have very dry lips. It also contains some glitters which will show on your lips just the right amount. Did I tell you about how great the smell is? I won't be regret.

The best way to apply? I like applying it over a cute lip stain.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by petitebubble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I currently have very short hair, so the stickiness didn't bother me, but, when I've had long hair, this stuff drove me insane! Now though, I love the look of it, I don't have to reapply as much as I do most gloss, and it tastes yummy and less fakey than drugstore brands. That said, if you drop it in a club, that's a lot of money down the drain, so I think it was a one-time luxury.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Sheherezade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice color and smell/taste but I can't get past the stickiness. I have long hair and it's really a pain in the ass when your hair get stuck on your lips, worst of all, flies seem to get drawn to it as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2005 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ahenema

i love the packaging of this product but there is nothing special about it. it is drug store quality at a designer makeup price. i don't get the hype. i had the daquiri flavor, it definitely gave my lips some shine, but was just as sticky as Mac Lipglass in clear so why all the hype? i used up my tube but will not repurchase again as I found that it caked up on my lips just like Mac's lipgalss in clear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Juicy Tubes are great glosses, and I have 4 so far. The texture is very sticky but plush on the lips, and they last long. I can tell the silicone is of a higher quality than their Loreal Colourjuice knockoffs (which I still love nevertheless lol). I love the different colors, scents, and finishes...it's just super pretty. Lancome seems to be coming out with more pigmented JTs, which is great. I am knocking a lipstick, though, because the 16-17 dollar pricetag is just way too much for a gloss. However, you do get a huge amount, much more than other department store glosses that cost about the same. Count me another JT fan! :P

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2005 1:54:00 PM More reviews by MELACE112

NICE CONSISTENCY YET I HATED THE COLOR (CARMEL) THAT I PICKED. NICE LIGHT SHIMMER. BEWARE THAT THE COLORS ARE VERY DIFFERENT IN THE TUBE THEN THEY ARE ON THE SAMPLE TOP.