BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 10/6/2010 5:25:00 PM

I love this product and use it almost every day. I have super pale skin and use it for contouring under my cheekbones, I only have to use a very tiny amount so that justifies the price a little. I have chubby cheeks and this when I get it just right hollows them out. the only problem with this, as with all benefit products is the awful packaging! cardboard gets so beat up so quickly. Still this will be a repeat buy for me, nothing makes my face look better

on 10/6/2010 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This bronzer is one that works perfectly for me when I have no tan. I never ever used a bronzer before because I just could not find the right shade. The ones I chose looked orange, or too shimmery or muddy ugh. This one is none of those. It's a light matte brown and gives the most perfect believable sun kissed glow. I like the box it comes in as well. It is a bit on the pricey side for me but I will def repurchase.

on 9/23/2010 2:25:00 PM

Oh my, I have only had this bronzer for three days and I`m already hooked. Very easy to not over apply, matte, not orange, not too dark, easy to blend and just so natural. The brush is completely useless for applying the product, but I have other brushes that works wonderfully with this gem of a bronzer. And I found that the brush is very useful for swiping away eyeshadow fallout. The packaging is horrible, by the way. But the product itself is great!

I'm not sure this is the absolute BEST bronzer for beginners, unless you have a fluffy brush or really know how to use a light hand (especially if you're fair skinned). I say this because it's a fairly darker bronzer than most. It's just a brown (no orange, no shimmer). It's absolutely wonderful for contouring.

Before I tried this bronzer I had all sorts of random ones (a Cargo waterproof one- way too shimmery but good for beach days, NYC's sunny bronzer, Rimmel's bronzer-the warm/darker one), and none of them really showed up on my face. I mean, yeah it worked in the winter to warm up my face, but none WORKED for contouring. So today I was trying to figure out what to get/use for a contouring bronzer, and I tried my sister's hoola. Well, one swatch one my wrist next to my drugstore bronzers and the color payoff was WAY better (without being too dark). It's just a brown bronzer with no red or orange in it. So, I'm definitely going out to buy this. Love love love!

This could definitely be used all over the face (with the right brush- I'm thinking one similar to Mac 187 flat top highlighting brush, or Sonia Kashuk tapered/dome "Multi-tasking" brush- btw that brush works for EVERYTHING). I would not use an angled blush brush if I were a beginner... those usually deliver a whole lot more color than something just a little bit fluffier.

on 9/18/2010 9:40:00 AM

Believe the good reviews, ladies!

This is my HG bronzer without a doubt. It goes on smoothly and evenly and is the most natural bronzer I have ever used. I am very pale in the fall and winter and this bronzer manages to make me look healthy and bright without being orange. It looks natural on the palest of skins!

The only downside is the packaging. I'm not a fan of the boxes Benefit uses on their bronzers but it doesn't matter because this product is simply AMAZING!

Don't miss out on this one!

on 9/15/2010 10:01:00 PM

THis is my first bronzer and I dont care to try another one. This is the only one I need. Its the right color for my medium beige skin tone. I picked it up in sephora and the salesgirl recommend this one. I like the fact that it has no shimmer. It looks natural and helps my foundation match my skin when I am too tan. THe only thing I don't like is the packaging because the cardboard would fall apart if you leave it in your purse. The little brush is very nice and soft. Would buy again and again

on 9/15/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My favorite bronzer that I use for contour. Great pigmentation and packaging is cute!

on 9/15/2010 7:29:00 AM

OMG i cant say enough about this product! its so natural and matte. i really searched high and low for a good matte bronzer that didnt make me look orange! and this is it!! I applt this with my Mac Kabuki brush and a liitle really dies go a long way... you really have to be ligh handed when applying it onto the brush.. this is a little expensive i think i paid (well my boyfriend paid haha) 31 maybe 32 but it is totally worth it and will be months before i hit pan! Also im not keen on the packaging. especially the fact that it is cardboard but its whats inside that counts... My HG bronzer!!

on 9/11/2010 8:09:00 AM

A lovely matt bronzer, really like it. The packaging is fun, but not practical. Also whish it had a mirror so I could take it with me. I use it with a stippling brush, or a contour brush. Nice!

on 9/4/2010 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love that this product is matte with NO shimmer; it gives me that natural, tanned effect! This bronzer is very pigmented and long-lasting. I love it. The packaging is cute but not travel-friendly at all -- too bulky. But I love this bronzer -- it's very good quality!

Popular Bronzers