October 20, 2014 | 1032 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2002 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Shhhh... I actually got this for free at Ulta because the cashier didn't ring it up. Maybe for that alone I still use it, makes me smile that I didn't pay for it, lol. Seriously though, it actually happens to be one of the best finishing cremes I've used. My hair is horribly fine and every other one I have used has generally weighed my hair down or wound up making it look greasy within an hour. I've had people recoil in horror from the scent and some who will say "Oooh.. what is that, smells like candy!" But, the hands down best reactions have to come from when they see the bottle. Eyes go large... voices tremble.. "Is that... a.... OH! It's hair stuff, I thought it was a... you know... personal massager type thing." I think I'm going to aquire another bottle of this item when I run out. Legitimately ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2002 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Timid1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product smells really good and sweet. It makes my hair silky and smooth...dosn't make my hair oily & greasy like most products. This is a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2002 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this and would actually like to get rid of it. It does smell good, I'll give you that. Also, a little bit goes a very long way. But what is with the bottle? It looks like fallic symbol. Also, I find that as the day goes on, my hair starts getting kinky and frizzy (I have long, thick coarse straight hair). I'll stick to my biosilk instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2002 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LisMo9

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the way tigi products smell, and the pink bottle this comes in caught my eye--so when i ran out of my standby bumble and bumble straight, i decided to buy this instead. i have naturally curly hair that i blow out every day, and this says to use it on dry hair-don't be fooled! it can be used on wet hair before blow drying and you'll be left with shiny, smooth, pretty hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2002 5:57:00 PM More reviews by haloinrverse

dare i say that the packaging is rather...phallic? anyways, the bright pink color is cute. it smells really wonderful, too.
it claims to 'refresh and revitalize' the hair, and i dont see a whole lot of that going on. i do know that it promises to tame flyaways and make hair look smooth, and it actually delivers without being gunky or weighing the hair down. i have thick, heavy hair that is nearly impossible to weight down, but my friend with fine hair has excellent results as well. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2002 10:37:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

I am way digging this stuff! My hair is growing out and it is naturally wavy. With the weather getting warmer it is almost impossible for me to straighten it without looking like a "puff ball" mid day. This product smooths my hair and moisturizes it. It is like EL Idealist for my hair but it leaves a wonderful sheen. Smells awesome. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2002 9:39:00 PM More reviews by zisjen

I totally agree with you. I've been growing my hair out for the past several months, but since I use a flattening iron every day, I find it necessary to use super moisturizing styling products. This Tigi product is absolutely amazing...it smells great, makes my hair look as smooth as glass, amazing shine, not too heavy, keeps my ends tame...need I go on? I've been pleased with every Tigi product I've ever used, but this one takes the cake...and the packaging is super cute too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2002 3:09:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

This is way better than the Frederic Fekkai Smoothing Cream I was using. This is a very light and fluffy Smoothing/Anti Frizz Cream. Smells great and comes in a very funky hot pink packaging. A must for smooth hair.