March 1, 2015 | 2188 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 7:39:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This was one of my favorite products until the silicone content in it started showing its effects on my hair. I was also using a blowdryer AFTER using this product, which probably didn't help any matters as I was essentially baking it onto my hair, I'm sure.

I had to quit using this product as my hair just wasn't really tolerating it, but if you aren't sensitive to 'cones, I think this is a great shine/grooming cream. It smells good to and leave hair super soft and shiny w/o looking greasy. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2003 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Eskimo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A good multi-purpose product. Can be used to straighten and tame your locks post-blowdrying or can be applied to your hair with your head upside down to add boost and volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2002 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ThreeRabbits

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does leaves my hair soft and smooth but the price...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 3:24:00 PM More reviews by elsalil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this makes me wish i could have sex with my hair. it is just that good. smooth, soft, sensuous, sexy... mmmmm..... maybe i can use the bottle to please myself...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2002 5:43:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yes it is expensive, but it makes your hair smell sooo good and so silky that it makes it worth it, cute bottle too lol, except it's not that great on frizzies

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2002 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Shhhh... I actually got this for free at Ulta because the cashier didn't ring it up. Maybe for that alone I still use it, makes me smile that I didn't pay for it, lol. Seriously though, it actually happens to be one of the best finishing cremes I've used. My hair is horribly fine and every other one I have used has generally weighed my hair down or wound up making it look greasy within an hour. I've had people recoil in horror from the scent and some who will say "Oooh.. what is that, smells like candy!" But, the hands down best reactions have to come from when they see the bottle. Eyes go large... voices tremble.. "Is that... a.... OH! It's hair stuff, I thought it was a... you know... personal massager type thing." I think I'm going to aquire another bottle of this item when I run out. Legitimately ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2002 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Timid1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product smells really good and sweet. It makes my hair silky and smooth...dosn't make my hair oily & greasy like most products. This is a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2002 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this and would actually like to get rid of it. It does smell good, I'll give you that. Also, a little bit goes a very long way. But what is with the bottle? It looks like fallic symbol. Also, I find that as the day goes on, my hair starts getting kinky and frizzy (I have long, thick coarse straight hair). I'll stick to my biosilk instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2002 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LisMo9

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the way tigi products smell, and the pink bottle this comes in caught my eye--so when i ran out of my standby bumble and bumble straight, i decided to buy this instead. i have naturally curly hair that i blow out every day, and this says to use it on dry hair-don't be fooled! it can be used on wet hair before blow drying and you'll be left with shiny, smooth, pretty hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2002 5:57:00 PM More reviews by haloinrverse

dare i say that the packaging is rather...phallic? anyways, the bright pink color is cute. it smells really wonderful, too.
it claims to 'refresh and revitalize' the hair, and i dont see a whole lot of that going on. i do know that it promises to tame flyaways and make hair look smooth, and it actually delivers without being gunky or weighing the hair down. i have thick, heavy hair that is nearly impossible to weight down, but my friend with fine hair has excellent results as well. continued >>