TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 2/14/2003 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It smells awesome--like you've just walked out of a salon--and it makes my hair so silky, shiny and soft I can't stop running my fingers through it. Definitely one of the better Tigi products.

on 2/9/2003 2:16:00 PM

Found these on sale at Target for 50% off (normally they are rather pricy at $17+ bottle). Wonderful product!! Smells fabulous and actually makes my hair look much less frizzy without making it greasy or weighing it down. Definitely try this out!

on 2/4/2003 12:16:00 AM

After Party mixed with Girl Toys is my favorite frizz fighting duo. It's the best styling cream IMO, better than Outshine or KMS Silker. It's very rich, just like Girl Toys, but it's also very moisturing for chemically treated hair. I'll repurchase this again and again!

on 2/2/2003 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This helps my straight, colored hair look smooth. Don't use too much though, or you will get build up. This product is a little pricey, but it is worth it if you are going to use it. I have repurchased this item several times.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really good grooming cream. It's great after a blowout to smooth out frizzies and flyaways. You have to use this judiciously though -- too much, and your hair will fall flat. I'm torn on the packaging. My perverted side things it's funny. My conservative side thinks it's embarrassing. It really does look like a you-know-what and the fact that it dispenses white cream is SO wrong! I also really don't like the smell. It's like cotton candy mixed with plastic mixed with flowers. It smells like Barbie hair! Eew! Even so, I like this product a lot.

on 1/18/2003 10:31:00 AM

The packaging is fabulous, the smell is intoxicating & the product itself is great - I've honestly never had a bad hair day when using this. It says to use it dry, but it seems to work fine on wet hair too as a detangler. The price is high ($17.95, I think) but the product was totally worth it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This was one of my favorite products until the silicone content in it started showing its effects on my hair. I was also using a blowdryer AFTER using this product, which probably didn't help any matters as I was essentially baking it onto my hair, I'm sure.

I had to quit using this product as my hair just wasn't really tolerating it, but if you aren't sensitive to 'cones, I think this is a great shine/grooming cream. It smells good to and leave hair super soft and shiny w/o looking greasy. continued >>

on 1/11/2003 2:44:00 AM

A good multi-purpose product. Can be used to straighten and tame your locks post-blowdrying or can be applied to your hair with your head upside down to add boost and volume.

on 12/23/2002 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It does leaves my hair soft and smooth but the price...

on 11/6/2002 3:24:00 PM

this makes me wish i could have sex with my hair. it is just that good. smooth, soft, sensuous, sexy... mmmmm..... maybe i can use the bottle to please myself...