TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 2/2/2003 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This helps my straight, colored hair look smooth. Don't use too much though, or you will get build up. This product is a little pricey, but it is worth it if you are going to use it. I have repurchased this item several times.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really good grooming cream. It's great after a blowout to smooth out frizzies and flyaways. You have to use this judiciously though -- too much, and your hair will fall flat. I'm torn on the packaging. My perverted side things it's funny. My conservative side thinks it's embarrassing. It really does look like a you-know-what and the fact that it dispenses white cream is SO wrong! I also really don't like the smell. It's like cotton candy mixed with plastic mixed with flowers. It smells like Barbie hair! Eew! Even so, I like this product a lot.

on 1/18/2003 10:31:00 AM

The packaging is fabulous, the smell is intoxicating & the product itself is great - I've honestly never had a bad hair day when using this. It says to use it dry, but it seems to work fine on wet hair too as a detangler. The price is high ($17.95, I think) but the product was totally worth it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This was one of my favorite products until the silicone content in it started showing its effects on my hair. I was also using a blowdryer AFTER using this product, which probably didn't help any matters as I was essentially baking it onto my hair, I'm sure.

I had to quit using this product as my hair just wasn't really tolerating it, but if you aren't sensitive to 'cones, I think this is a great shine/grooming cream. It smells good to and leave hair super soft and shiny w/o looking greasy. continued >>

on 1/11/2003 2:44:00 AM

A good multi-purpose product. Can be used to straighten and tame your locks post-blowdrying or can be applied to your hair with your head upside down to add boost and volume.

on 12/23/2002 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It does leaves my hair soft and smooth but the price...

on 11/6/2002 3:24:00 PM

this makes me wish i could have sex with my hair. it is just that good. smooth, soft, sensuous, sexy... mmmmm..... maybe i can use the bottle to please myself...

Yes it is expensive, but it makes your hair smell sooo good and so silky that it makes it worth it, cute bottle too lol, except it's not that great on frizzies

on 8/18/2002 10:06:00 PM

Shhhh... I actually got this for free at Ulta because the cashier didn't ring it up. Maybe for that alone I still use it, makes me smile that I didn't pay for it, lol. Seriously though, it actually happens to be one of the best finishing cremes I've used. My hair is horribly fine and every other one I have used has generally weighed my hair down or wound up making it look greasy within an hour. I've had people recoil in horror from the scent and some who will say "Oooh.. what is that, smells like candy!" But, the hands down best reactions have to come from when they see the bottle. Eyes go large... voices tremble.. "Is that... a.... OH! It's hair stuff, I thought it was a... you know... personal massager type thing." I think I'm going to aquire another bottle of this item when I run out. Legitimately ;)

on 7/22/2002 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product smells really good and sweet. It makes my hair silky and smooth...dosn't make my hair oily & greasy like most products. This is a keeper.

Popular Styling Products