Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 4/19/2009 8:35:00 PM

This cleanser removes my makeup really easily and it feels just like water and fresh. It doesn't take off my waterproof mascara though. It says that we don't need to rinse after, but my skin feels a little bit tight after using it, so I have to wash my face and put a moisturizer. Overall, I really like this product.

on 4/19/2009 8:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This has HG status for me - there always has to be at least one bottle of it on my bathroom shelf. Its so gentle and manages to remove all dirt, grease and even make-up. While this is very cheap in French pharmacies, I buy it in big quantities so tend to order online rather than have to carry it home (in the UK, a good online stockist is Le Guide Sante). I use it by itself as a gentle cleanser, squirted generously onto cotton wool, or follow my basic foaming cleanser with a few swipes of this to make sure all dirt is gone. It's great for freshening up when you're in a hurry, and it finally ended my awful habit of collapsing into bed drunk/tired without taking off my make-up because it's just so simple, there really is no excuse.
It removes eye make-up beautifully and as its non-greasy it is perfect on a Q-tip for clearing up eyeliner mistakes and smudges, without messing up the rest of your make-up.
I cannot recommend this multi-functional, super-gentle and cheap product enough.

on 4/14/2009 4:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this cleanser about two weeks ago and I must say that I am impressed. It cleanses very well, doesn't leave skin dry and the most important doesn't cause irritations and pimples on my acne-prone skin. Overall it is an excellent cleanser for skins that are both acne-prone and sensitive.

on 4/12/2009 11:17:00 PM

Wow, amazing product! Removes my eye makeup, including my waterproof mascara, effortlessly. So easy to use too. Put some on a cotton pad and wipe off makeup, no need to wet your face or rinse. It's extremely gentle on the skin and doesn't leave any residue. One of the best cosmetic purchases I've ever made. I love it!

on 4/12/2009 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have very problematic skin: acne prone, very oily yet sensitive, flaky, eczema prone, etc. It is a real challenge for me to find an ideal cleanser that cleanses well, and does not aggravate my existing eczema. I was using Neutrogena Fresh Foaming cleanser for awhile (because it was free of harsh surfactants, yet cleanses well), but found that after awhile, my skin was becoming flaky again. After reading some reviews on here, I decided to give Bioderma a try, and realized that, when cleansing without the need of water, my skin looks and behaves significantly better.

I usually post an ingredient list along with explanations of each ingredient in my reviews, but I'm feeling a bit lazy right now. All I have to say is that.. nothing in this cleanser seems to aggravate my extremely flaky and sensitive skin. If anything, my skin had become almost flake-free (and truly this time). As for some of you who might find this cleanser do not cleanse as well as a foaming/water soluble cleanser, I simply use an effective make-up remover prior to cleansing (as you should anyway), this ensures that all dirt and make-up will be cleansed off my face. Right now I'm using Neutrogena All in One Makeup Remover Lotion in conjunction with this product, and the results are pretty satisfying.

I have tried Bioderma's SebiumBio as well (their cleanser for oily/acne prone skintypes), but found that it contained a strong fragrance as well as coloring, although it *might*'ve, theoretically, cleanse a bit better, I really didn't see a difference in terms of the two products' cleansing properties (but again, I use a make-up remover prior to cleansing). This product however, opted to be fragrance and colorant free, so in my opinion this is definitely a better choice for all skin types.

on 3/25/2009 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This stuff, which I begged my Mum to bring me home from a trip to Paris recently is absolutely incredible, designed for face and eyes and gently removes every trace of makeup without tugging or oily residue. It is extremely gentle, smells fresh and doesn't need any rinsing whatsoever, you just keep wiping over your face until your cotton pad is clear. Best of all the bottle is huge! I'll be crying genuine tears when I run out....

on 3/22/2009 5:00:00 AM

so far: surprisingly good as an eye makeup remover (mostly shocked there, didnt see that coming since i usually only have success with oily ones) and not impressive as a cleanser. would i use this on its own to wash off foundation? no, no, no. after using this as a cleanser, i used a toner the next morning to see what was left behind, and the cotton pad was stained enough for me to be disappointed with the performance of this. however i have used this as a toner to freshen up skin with no makeup on, and was quite impressed with the grunge that was picked up
bottom line: don't trust this to remove heavy facial makeup, but it is a great toner and eye makeup remover

on 3/18/2009 9:42:00 AM

I have always had great problems with eye makeup removers, because most of them either irritate my skin, or do not remove my makeup fully. Sensibio H2O falls in the second category - it may be good as a toner, but it takes a lot of efforts to remove a mascara and an eyeliner!
I had great expectations for this product, because I read many positive reviews and it was clearly stated on the label that it removes even waterproof makeup, but I was very disappointed. I will not buy it again.

on 3/8/2009 1:04:00 PM

Greatest toner ever! Removes makeup very well and doesn't dry out my skin!

on 3/5/2009 7:51:00 PM

A little too pricey for a cleanser/toner. I use it more as a toner, because I find that it doesn't work for me as a cleanser. I need the lather! But that's just my preference. As a toner it works excellent. It's non-irritating, unscented and non-drying. I don't particularly have sensitive skin and I don't exactly *need* a toner now that I've almost figured out my skincare routine - so I will not be re-purchasing.