September 30, 2014 | 1133 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2007 1:32:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*PIC with ingredients and product* (I'm also adding this product under the listing "toners" as this item can be used as such.) I love this product! I love to use this in the morning when my skin is already rather clean, as a toner, and to take off any residue. I keep reaching for it and go through quite a few bottles! It's really gentle but an effective cleanser and does not irritate my skin in the slightest. A fantastic product, especially if you are not too keen on washing your face with water too much- as i am, seeing my skin is very dry. If you like these types of products you might also like Vichy's Purete Thermale Cleansing Micellar Lotion for face and eyes which is also excellent. This retails for 15 euros and is 250mls.

continued >>

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2007 1:26:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*PIC with ingredients and product* I love this product! I love to use this in the morning when my skin is already rather clean, as a toner, and to take off any residue. I keep reaching for it and go through quite a few bottles! It's really gentle but an effective cleanser and does not irritate my skin in the slightest. A fantastic product, especially if you are not too keen on washing your face with water too much- as i am, seeing my skin is very dry. If you like these types of products you might also like Vichy's Purete Thermale Cleansing Micellar Lotion for face and eyes which is also excellent. This retails for 15 euros and is 250mls.

continued >>

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 2:59:00 AM More reviews by candy_hunter

Lovely, lovely cleanser. Skin actually feels clean even without rinsing with water. Three cotton pads should be enough to remove all makeup (face and eyes), and then you can move on to toner and moisturizer. Non-drying and non-greasy, perfect all year round. I always have a bottle at home, it's nice to be able to wash my face while lying on my bed after a night out, or just when I'm feeling lazy. *EDIT* still lovely product, but for combination/oily skin, there's a Sebium H2O, a cleansing water also by Bioderma for oily/combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2007 3:33:00 AM More reviews by odinoux

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For those of you who are travelling to France and want to stock this marvelous cleanser, I recommand you the Parapharmacie at Gare Saint Lazare (9th district), where they have huge amount of bottle of 500 ml, the best price I know and most of the time you may have a discount, e;g 1 bottle bought the second at half price. The shop is called EURO BEAUTE SANTE. It is a chain so you can find more of these shops in Paris, but this one is the biggest parapharmarcie I have known so far.
Crealine H2o is the better makeup/cleanser removal for any kind of problem you may have.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2007 3:54:00 AM More reviews by frucht_tasche

I purchased this cleanser after reading reviews here, and I really like it. It removes light makeup well (I need 3-4 cotton pads) and does not leave greasy residue like some other cleansing waters/solutions I tried. & It's also a perfect morning cleanser because it's so gentle. I will happily repurchase. **update** I am so surprised by its cleansing ability. It cleans so much better than any type of cleanser. Sometimes I used it like a toner after cleansing with usual cleansing milk/cream, and I was so surprised how much makeup was still left on my skin &(when I use usual toner, I couldn't see anything on cotton pads after cleansing). Since I use this (evening as toner, morning as cleanser), I do not get one bump/breakout. It's also so gentle on skin. A great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by juicyjuicy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really expected a lot out of this product after everything that I read about it. I have extremely sensitive skin so i was hoping for a product that could cleanse my skin without overdrying it. Maybe it is the fact that it has to be rubbed off, but my face turned red after using it, and totally dried out. So surprising!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 12:30:00 PM More reviews by fauxfatigue

I love this product! It gets off every last trace of makeup without being harsh. My skin feels so soft after I use it. Plus very reasonably priced .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2007 1:15:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG makeup remover!! I use it to remove eye makeup and tinted moisturizer/blush. It gets it all off without irritating my eyes. I've tried others but this is the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 8:07:00 AM More reviews by cup_cakes

This product is fantastic! I have acne-prone and senstive skin. I've been undergoing glycolic acid peels on a regular basis to deal with the acne, and while it is improving my skin also got a lot more sensitive! This is not only gentle and soothing, it is also soooo effective at removing all my makeup. It's super easy to use and I'll definitely take it with me when travelling. It is also good for those times when I want to clean my face during the day to change makeup looks for evening.

Really really grateful for this wonderful product!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 3:41:00 AM More reviews by cup_cakes

I use the Hydrabio H20 Solution micellaire which is formulated for dehydrated and sensitive skin.

I think this is a wonderful product that is so gentle on the skin yet removes makeup so throughly and completely. After using this my skin is left feeling clean, soft, and calm. Very quick and easy to use. Perfect for lazy people like me!