July 25, 2014 | 1995 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 5:54:00 AM More reviews by honey1828

Bioderma came recommended to me by my facial lady, and it works. My face instantly felt refreshed and my makeup came off easily. Perfect for the gym or those nights when you just can't be bothered to do anything. Would definitely repurchase. This was a dream for my slightly sensitive/combination skin, and came with no effort!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 3:53:00 AM More reviews by sillysilly

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through several bottles of this by now. It does a decent job of getting eyeshadow off without stinging my eyes or leaving them feeling oily. I generally use this as a toner after cleansing with a regular cleanser or as a "refresher" by itself when I don't feel like going through all the water-splashing mess of washing my face... There is also a Bioderma Sebium micellar cleanser that works just as well and may be the tiniest bit more appropriate for oilier skins, but I don't use it anymore because it has zinc in it... which I don't want to use in combination with my vitamin C stuff.

The only way this could be any better is if it was capable of removing sunscreen on its own. ... I do find, that if my skin is an irritated or dry phase, it gets less irritated (less stripped) if I'm not using a typical rinse-with-water cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2007 9:22:00 AM More reviews by caprihong

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have nothing more to say about this cleanser except that its the best! No further explanation. No other cleanser comes close to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by cui_er

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the best cleansers i've ever used! It's a no-rinse cleanser, meaning to say, just use cotton pads to swipe over and it should remove everything. However, I do cleanse my face with my normal cleansing oil before using this. Even after washing my face first, i still see some dirt and makeup residue on the cotton pads after swiping with Bioderma. I've pretty dry skin and after using this for a few days, I do feel my skin becoming softer and smoother to touch! Just wish I could get hold of this product more easily! I had to order it from Taiwan specially!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by minanmi

Amazing! Very gentle formula that works well on makeup and dirt. Although I was a bit hesitant at first since it looks so watery, my doubts were quickly allayed when I tried it out the first time. It works well on even waterproof makeup and (supposedly) also doubles as a toner. While I've been hestitant to use it on its own (I usually use it to remove excess grime after washing with Cetaphil...and either the Cetaphil isn't doing its job or the Bioderma is just amazing, because it does seem to remove even more dirt than I thought I had on my face after the cleanser). It leaves my face feeling clean but doesn't strip moisture at all AND my skin has been clearer since I've added this to my nightime ritual...a complete winner. Will be getting again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2006 9:08:00 PM More reviews by diesel3

My best friend brought me back a 2-for-1 pack from Paris - I'm spoiled with a whole Litre! I pour a little into my hands and splash on my face, concentrating on my eyes where I wear more makeup. This removes all my sunscreenm, mascara and liner perfectly, cleanses, and after a splash of water, leaves my skin adequately hydrated. I cannot imagine a more perfect product for a lazy girl like me, except for maybe if the texture was a little thicker for easier application. I will continue to buy this, it's fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2006 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Asphodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've recently used up my first bottle of Bioderma (fragrant free/sensitive), couldn't find it in the drug store around my area so I bought a package of Comodynes cleansing wipe instead... bad move... skin reacted very differently, this morning my nose started peeling. Will run to get another bottle of Bioderma tonite, not only it removes all my makeup (sunscreen, foundation, down to the heavy duty mascara), i figured it made my skin smoother, less blackheads, and absolutely no irritation to my eyes whatsoever.

I've been using different brands of cleansing oil in the past several years and most of them left my skin with tiny bumps or made it completely dry and flaky. I've tried SKII, DHC, Shiseido, IPSA, Dior, MAC, etc nothing even comes close to Bioderma Sensitive. Well... with the exception of Fresh Soy cleansing milk which is also excellent but with a very high price tag... all is all Bioderm is so far THE BEST all aspects considered.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2006 3:13:00 AM More reviews by 17girl_ro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is one of the best remove make-up i used! it cleans everythink, easy , you don`t have to "take your skin off" with the make-up, also if you have a oil skin, use sebium h2o. bought are good! sensibio look`s like water and because of that, it ends very easy... stil, i don`t think you will be disapoint it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 5:48:00 AM More reviews by lisach

HG! This is **THE BEST** for very sensitive, pre-rosacea prone skin!!! It removes **all** makeup with about two/three coton pads (depending on amount of makeup). I sweep some on a Q-tip for extra removal of mascara!! Then rinse with Avène water, and pat dry! My skin is smooth, and irritation disapears!!! The *best* : ((little secret)) this is what a lot of models use backstage to remove their makeup, and yet still manage their super sensitive skin ;) !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Claretta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been ordering the perfume free one from France on the internet and yes, a 500ml bottle does not last that long. I thought it was good, but not that good. I was happy to find an effective reasonably priced cleanser that I didn't have to use water with and which didn't make my skin react.
It was only when I ran out after using it for about 2 months that I realised. I thought my skin had just been in a good phase. I didn't buy more because I will be going to France soon and thought I'll just stock up there to save on shipping. The day after the last bottle ran out my skin was red and rough, dehydrated and now after a few days of not using it still is and I have blocked pores all over my face. I guess sometimes you don't even realise when something is working until you stop! I can't wait to get some more.
P.S does anybody know which pharmacies in Paris stock it? I'm guessing it's widely available...