Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 5/15/2010 5:15:00 PM

I just love this makeup remover!
I use it for my eyes and my face and it's just great.
It feels really fresh,it doesn't burn my eyes at all.
I bought this product for a year,and I won't change for anything else.
The only con..it's the price (22$) VS the quantity (250 ML),you don't get a lot and you finish your bottle really fast (especially if you use it for both : eyes and face) but sometimes you have great deals like the 150 ML for 5$ or 500 ML for 30$,I immediately buy a couple of them.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this product because Pixiwoo on YT mentioned she loves it, uses it on her clients and none have complained it was too harsh. I needed somehting for sensitive skin and I have not been disappointed. I bought it (250ml bottle) sometime last year and have yet to get to the middle of the bottle. I had to buy it from ebay.com, but I love this product. I use a cosmetic round, squirt a little, tap it on my eyelid and watch the makeup disappear. There's no rubbing furiously at all. I have to go over my eyeliner and mascara to extra times, but it all comes off.

on 4/28/2010 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I decided to give this product two lippies because it can be used as a makeup remover, but it's ability to make skin less reactive gets it an overall bad score. I have very sensitive skin and this irritated it. It does say on the bottle that you don't need to wash the product off... I realized my skin improved a bit after a did wash it off every time and it got much better when I stopped using it altogether. I continued using the Sensibio "moisturizer" for a while after and it did help in some respect (I did an experiment and used it on one cheek and a different moisturizer on the other -- if I ate something I was allergic to, I got the tell-tale rash, but it was less severe on the Sensibio side), but it didn't actually moisturize as my skin was very dry and I believe even the moisturizer caused some irritation. Thumbs down.

on 4/23/2010 9:03:00 PM

This is one of the best toners that I have ever used. It effectively removes makeup from both the face and eyes. The toner is gentle and non-irritating. After usage, the face feels fresh and thoroughly clean. The toner comes in a clear bottle, exposing the clear fluid. It is not a push or squeeze bottle. Rather, one must tip the bottle, allowing the toner to exit from a small whole in the cap. It releases the right amount of product; the cap controls the release of the toner. Lastly, the toner is scentless.

on 4/17/2010 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this product as a makeup remover and I love it! It removes makeup very effectively and does not dry my skin, although it stings when the solution gets into my eyes.

on 4/12/2010 6:29:00 AM

Amazing product, feels simply like water, but cleans everything !!

on 4/5/2010 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this product. I use it as a makeup remover in the evenings, and as a cleanser in the mornings. Extremely gentle on the eyes and skin, yet removes all my makeup including heavy mascara, very refeshing when not wearing a heavy face full of makeup, and as a bonus, no rinse. Will use forever.

on 3/19/2010 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really LOVE this product.
My favorite!

You don't have to rinse after applying it with cotton balls.

I recommend to people who do not want to dry out their skin after cleansing.

I am tired of products with perfume.
Although I like Clarins products, I much perfer Bioderma Sensible H2O.

I sometimes wipe my face with this products when I don't wear makeup.

It is very refreshing.

on 3/19/2010 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is absolutely amazing.

I am so glad that the SA at my local DS (London drugs) told me to soak my cotton pad (or whatever) in this, and then HOLD IT on the skin/eye for a few seconds. It litterally lifts off the makeup. She said this and I didn't believe her, but when I tried it when I got home I was BLOWN AWAY.

Its so non-irritating because you are not even rubbing.

PS- I got the 'travel' or sample size for 5 bucks and its 150 ml, which the same volume as a full sized one from other brands. If you get two of these right now, its the same volume as a full bottle for only 10 bucks, which is damn amazing.

on 3/1/2010 9:34:00 AM