August 30, 2014 | 959 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 3:41:00 AM More reviews by cup_cakes

I use the Hydrabio H20 Solution micellaire which is formulated for dehydrated and sensitive skin.

I think this is a wonderful product that is so gentle on the skin yet removes makeup so throughly and completely. After using this my skin is left feeling clean, soft, and calm. Very quick and easy to use. Perfect for lazy people like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by gazzzl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Been using this as both my AM and PM cleanser for 4 month now. LOVE IT! I use it with gauze - which seems to remove dirt/makeup/sunscreen more effectively. Some background: I have super sensitive skin and persistant acne probs. Skin finally clear now (thank you tazorac) but even more delicate/sensitive and still breaks out if I use the wrong product for me or get lazy with my routine. This cleanser has been just amazing for keeping irritation to a minimum. With the gauze, it's also great at removing taz-caused flakies. I know some people are nervous about relying on this exclusively to get their face clean but I've had fantastic success with it. (I use LRP DP SPF spray too.) No breakouts or increased blackheads. Took me awhile to get past the psychological block of "washing" without water but now I'm a big believer in no-rinse cleansers. These new micellar solutions are really great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2007 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Daniela_613

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried so many cleansers. My rosacean, sensitive and acne-prone skin hates pretty much all of them. This one, on the other hand, is wonderful. It is so gentle, yet gets the grime off and is never drying. I use this in the morning or when I'm not wearing my waterproof Sofina sunblock. I was elated to read about this cleanser in the Canadian shopping magazine Lou Lou last month because now I will be able to buy it here rather than importing it from Europe! But I would have continued to do so had it not arrived on Canadian soil, because it is so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Cindyli

4 in 1 cleanser, make up remover for light make ups. It removes make ups, cleans, hydrats, moisturises. Very convenient, very gentle, very clean! I use it when I only wear sunblock and loose powder everyday. Also suitable for traveling. Will continue to support this easy & great product although it is not retailed in my country.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I haven't used this is a cleanser but as an eye make-up remover and for this purpose it's the best one I've tried. It gets all mascara off easily and doesn't irritate the eyes. I buy the large size from leguidesante.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by verarespirawho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the ideal pre-cleanse fluid product for efficient and effective sunscreen/makeup removal without water or oil. I like to first splash a handful onto skin, massage lightly, and tissue off; then follow with a cotton pad soaked in solution to remove extra. I alternate using this and the cleansing oil by Fancl, but use this exclusively when travelling. This product is identical to Crealine H20 Solution micellaire, which is widely distributed throughout Europe at a good price. I buy the 1000 mL size. In France this product is also available in a gel form, which I prefer for eye area cleansing/make-up removal. Does not irritate my uber-sensitive, dermatitis and acne-prone skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 7:59:00 PM More reviews by verarespirawho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the ideal pre-cleanse fluid product for efficient and effective sunscreen/makeup removal without water or oil. I like to first splash a handful onto skin, massage lightly, and tissue off; then follow with a cotton pad soaked in solution to remove extra. I alternate using this and the cleansing oil by Fancl, but use this exclusively when travelling. This product is identical to Sensibio H20, which is widely distributed throughout Europe at a good price. I buy the 1000 mL size. In France this product is also available in a gel form, which I prefer for eye area cleansing/make-up removal. Does not irritate my uber-sensitive, dermatitis and acne-prone skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by sullivan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I use this product to cleanse my skin when I have no makeup on, so I can't rate how well it removes makeup. I apply some to a DHC silky cotton pad and wipe my face. It cleans my face well and makes it feel as soft as a baby's bottom. It is fragrance-free, comes in a bottle with a flip-top and has a watery consistency. I order this online from Spain.
Ingredients
Water (Aqua), PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, FructoOligosaccharides, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Bromide.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 9:53:00 PM More reviews by aureate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this recently and I am happy to say it takes off alllll my stage make up without hassle. I am weary of using only this without water so I have to wash it off afterwards but it works great! It's perfect for my dry, sensitive and acne prone skin and my skin seems to have less blackheads :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2007 8:42:00 AM More reviews by bringiton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this on and off now for about 3 years. My opinion of this has
changed numerous times over this period, mostly due to the nature of this
cleanser. As you can tell from reading the reviews this is not a traditional
cleanser that you rinse off - its more like using toner with cotton wool, only
its highly efficient at removing residue from the skin surface.

On 'clean' skin (no mu or sunscreen) this is an excellent mild cleanser that
removes dirt perfectly, yet also hydrates, soothes and doesnt cause breakouts or
leave a greasy residue. Often even the mildest rinse off type cleansers can dry
my skin out and irritate it, or they flare my SD.

I wear water resistant sunscreen on most days, and it is this I have so many
problems with - removing it without upsetting my skin. I've actually tried every
single cleansing method available to find the best method to remove ss...
cleansing oils are quick and easy, but they often both dry out my skin and also
leave an oily residue in places, and my skin is too dehydrated to follow with
another cleanser. I also believe most oils exaserbate my SD so i avoid these
now. Foaming cleansing are just too drying, and cream cleansers leave residue.

Crealine h20 is quite capable of removing even the most resistant ss, however
the very fact that you use it like toner means you have to sweep every part of
your skin, and if your ss is substantial the cotton wool can become saturated
quickly so you dont know if you're still removing ss in some places. This is the
main problem i have with this cleanser, full face/neck removal. If I lived in
france where this is cheap and available everywhere i would just use tons of it
to remove my ss, but since i have to import it (500ml bottles, that still dont
last that long) i have to be more cost effective with it.

Right now I am using this as a follow up cleanser/toner to using Cerave cleanser
on days I wear ss. Cerave can loosen and remove the bulk of ss (without over
drying the skin), and any residue can be removed with this. It also means I use
less Crealine since my skin is almost clean, and the cotton pads swipe over the
skin easily.

I'm not a mu wearer (im a guy), but I would imagine this would be perfect to
remove eye mu, or other. This also makes a perfect all over face cleanser,
unless maybe you have a full face of something to remove... you can still do it,
dont get me wrong, but its not cost effective for me.

continued >>