Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 7/29/2009 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Edit 27th June 2012: still love this product, still use it to take eye make up off (I use Lancome Definicils mascara and Clinique Quickliner for eyes) also use it to finish my night cleansing routine (after the Trilogy cream cleanser). ♥♥♥

This is my HG face cleanser at night + make up remover, product!
Great for my sensitive skin, I 've been using this for several years now... it's easy to find here in Paris, and quite cheap for a 500ml bottle (around 12 euro in my parapharmacy). I use it to remove my eye make up (mascara, eyeshadow and sometimes also eyeliner) and it takes off my foundation (Estee Lauder DW) very very well! I don't have any break outs, and if my skin ever get upset with other product, a little cure of this cleansing water brings back my skin to normal within a few day... I like to end up the cleansing process with a few sprays of thermal water to get a fresh finish on my face .... HG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))

on 7/8/2009 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this, it is my HG when it comes to makeup removal. I looooooove it! I keep a bottle with me at home, and wherever else I go. It removes everything and it feels so gentle. It's like magic water. It is pretty cheap, I get it at Shoppers for about 14$ for 500ml. I think this was my latest discovery. I am starting to try other products from Bioderma. It makes me think that maybe natural products just cannot work as well as none natural ones... I have tried olive oil as a makeup remover and weirdly it broke me out and it probably give me milia as well. Definately try Bioderma, it works!

on 6/19/2009 10:13:00 PM

This is my HG Cleanser!!!
I have tried many type of OTC cleanser; oil, milk, cream, gel, most of them made me break out. Until I found this, it can remove my makeup easily without irritation, dry out or leave my skin oily like other cleanser.
Perfect for my oily and sensitive skin!!

on 6/15/2009 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love how gentle it is and how it cleanses without overdrying, but I always end up using so much when i'm trying to remove make up! I use up so many cottons because my skin doesn't feel clean, and end up washing my face again with a foaming cleanser...it kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it... I prefer using it as a toner in the morning or a cleanser when i have no make up on, that way the bottle will last a lot longer! If I use it everynight as a make up remover the bottle only lasts me 2 weeks...I wish the bottle had a pump too.

on 5/24/2009 4:41:00 AM

I think this product is amazing...i have acne prone skin but the type of skin that's not shiny that means i get clogged pores even though my skin doesn't get really oily. This produsct is designed to be used alone, without water and i can say as most of us with oily skin i found it quite terrible to buy a product thats not designed to foam.
I bought it cause i read many good opinions about it it was impossibile not to give it a try.
So i remove my make up with extra virgin olive oil- i use foundation- and i just massage the olive oil so that make up gets easily to remove and then i wash with plain water.
After that i apply BIODERMA H2o with a cotton pad (i use 3 in total just to make sure i clean well) and just press it gently into the skin all over my face. I just feel it clean and fresh!!! there's no sticky feeling like other micellar solutions i've tried. I rate this product the highest and i want to say it really does what it says i mean it changes the quality of the sebum i just don't get clogged pores anymore!
i'm at the beginning and if anything changes i'll let u know! ;)

on 5/22/2009 9:36:00 AM

It's nearly the best fragrance and colorant-free 1 step celanser i've ever tried, even for very sensitive skin. I use it during the day too, when I need to reapply my makeup.
Removes dirt, excess oil and makeup, even eye-makeup (i'm not sure if it completely removes water-resistant makeup, to be sure I use an oil cleanser (or natural oil) before the h2o, the oil solves the makeup, and the h2o removes the remaining oil form my skin)

I also use it on my brushes as a fast-clenser: I put some on a big cotton-pad and clean the brush, without makeing them too wet. It's fast, don't make my brushes harsh (as it dont'contain any alcohol) and can be used every day after applying makeup.

Sensibio h2o is the same as the Clealine h2o, the only difference is the country where bioderma sells it: somewhere it's Sensibio, somewhere it's Crealine.

on 4/29/2009 1:15:00 PM

All I can say is best eye makeup remover of all time and only $ 4.99!!!

on 4/19/2009 8:35:00 PM

This cleanser removes my makeup really easily and it feels just like water and fresh. It doesn't take off my waterproof mascara though. It says that we don't need to rinse after, but my skin feels a little bit tight after using it, so I have to wash my face and put a moisturizer. Overall, I really like this product.

on 4/19/2009 8:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This has HG status for me - there always has to be at least one bottle of it on my bathroom shelf. Its so gentle and manages to remove all dirt, grease and even make-up. While this is very cheap in French pharmacies, I buy it in big quantities so tend to order online rather than have to carry it home (in the UK, a good online stockist is Le Guide Sante). I use it by itself as a gentle cleanser, squirted generously onto cotton wool, or follow my basic foaming cleanser with a few swipes of this to make sure all dirt is gone. It's great for freshening up when you're in a hurry, and it finally ended my awful habit of collapsing into bed drunk/tired without taking off my make-up because it's just so simple, there really is no excuse.
It removes eye make-up beautifully and as its non-greasy it is perfect on a Q-tip for clearing up eyeliner mistakes and smudges, without messing up the rest of your make-up.
I cannot recommend this multi-functional, super-gentle and cheap product enough.

on 4/14/2009 4:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this cleanser about two weeks ago and I must say that I am impressed. It cleanses very well, doesn't leave skin dry and the most important doesn't cause irritations and pimples on my acne-prone skin. Overall it is an excellent cleanser for skins that are both acne-prone and sensitive.