September 18, 2014 | 1376 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by juicyjuicy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really expected a lot out of this product after everything that I read about it. I have extremely sensitive skin so i was hoping for a product that could cleanse my skin without overdrying it. Maybe it is the fact that it has to be rubbed off, but my face turned red after using it, and totally dried out. So surprising!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 12:30:00 PM More reviews by fauxfatigue

I love this product! It gets off every last trace of makeup without being harsh. My skin feels so soft after I use it. Plus very reasonably priced .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2007 1:15:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG makeup remover!! I use it to remove eye makeup and tinted moisturizer/blush. It gets it all off without irritating my eyes. I've tried others but this is the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 8:07:00 AM More reviews by cup_cakes

This product is fantastic! I have acne-prone and senstive skin. I've been undergoing glycolic acid peels on a regular basis to deal with the acne, and while it is improving my skin also got a lot more sensitive! This is not only gentle and soothing, it is also soooo effective at removing all my makeup. It's super easy to use and I'll definitely take it with me when travelling. It is also good for those times when I want to clean my face during the day to change makeup looks for evening.

Really really grateful for this wonderful product!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 3:41:00 AM More reviews by cup_cakes

I use the Hydrabio H20 Solution micellaire which is formulated for dehydrated and sensitive skin.

I think this is a wonderful product that is so gentle on the skin yet removes makeup so throughly and completely. After using this my skin is left feeling clean, soft, and calm. Very quick and easy to use. Perfect for lazy people like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by gazzzl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Been using this as both my AM and PM cleanser for 4 month now. LOVE IT! I use it with gauze - which seems to remove dirt/makeup/sunscreen more effectively. Some background: I have super sensitive skin and persistant acne probs. Skin finally clear now (thank you tazorac) but even more delicate/sensitive and still breaks out if I use the wrong product for me or get lazy with my routine. This cleanser has been just amazing for keeping irritation to a minimum. With the gauze, it's also great at removing taz-caused flakies. I know some people are nervous about relying on this exclusively to get their face clean but I've had fantastic success with it. (I use LRP DP SPF spray too.) No breakouts or increased blackheads. Took me awhile to get past the psychological block of "washing" without water but now I'm a big believer in no-rinse cleansers. These new micellar solutions are really great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2007 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Daniela_613

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried so many cleansers. My rosacean, sensitive and acne-prone skin hates pretty much all of them. This one, on the other hand, is wonderful. It is so gentle, yet gets the grime off and is never drying. I use this in the morning or when I'm not wearing my waterproof Sofina sunblock. I was elated to read about this cleanser in the Canadian shopping magazine Lou Lou last month because now I will be able to buy it here rather than importing it from Europe! But I would have continued to do so had it not arrived on Canadian soil, because it is so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Cindyli

4 in 1 cleanser, make up remover for light make ups. It removes make ups, cleans, hydrats, moisturises. Very convenient, very gentle, very clean! I use it when I only wear sunblock and loose powder everyday. Also suitable for traveling. Will continue to support this easy & great product although it is not retailed in my country.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I haven't used this is a cleanser but as an eye make-up remover and for this purpose it's the best one I've tried. It gets all mascara off easily and doesn't irritate the eyes. I buy the large size from leguidesante.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by verarespirawho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the ideal pre-cleanse fluid product for efficient and effective sunscreen/makeup removal without water or oil. I like to first splash a handful onto skin, massage lightly, and tissue off; then follow with a cotton pad soaked in solution to remove extra. I alternate using this and the cleansing oil by Fancl, but use this exclusively when travelling. This product is identical to Crealine H20 Solution micellaire, which is widely distributed throughout Europe at a good price. I buy the 1000 mL size. In France this product is also available in a gel form, which I prefer for eye area cleansing/make-up removal. Does not irritate my uber-sensitive, dermatitis and acne-prone skin!