December 20, 2014 | 1719 users online

Toners - Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2005 7:34:00 PM More reviews by smm1977red

I am mainly just answering your question on where vinegar is good for your skin. Its fine for your skin it is an acid so it is actually nice for your skin. And the reason why the asprin works so nice is because it is a form of salicylic acid.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2005 6:17:00 PM More reviews by carlalikesmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

okay, i read the reviews on here and thought i'd give it a try. i've been using heinz acv (un-diluted) mixed w/ a bunch of asprin tablets. i had this pimple that was still under the surface, but red. so i use this toner mixed w/ aspirin, and the next day it had already come to a head, and now it's leaving. all this in like 2 days. i was really pleased, because i could tell that this was the kind of pimple that lasts like a week. the only thing i wonder is, is this good for your skin, i mean health wise? vinegar is used to pickle vegetables and whatnot, can that hurt your skin? and yes, i have to make a comment about the smell, it's just rank. yuck. it smells like very dirty, stinky feet. but other than that, i love it. much better luck w/ this than the aspirin mask.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow! What is the deal with ACV that makes it so amazing for your face. I cannot stop touching my face, it is soooo soft and smooth! I used ACV from the grocery store and mixed it 2/3 vinegar and 1/3 purified water. Then I added about 20 - 25 drops of tea tree oil and 10 - 12 crushed aspirin. Yes... it does NOT smell pleasant, but the smell only lasts a minute or two. Also, when you add the crushed aspirin, you are going to have to give a good shake before applying, b/c the aspiring settles on the bottom. It is so easy to make, so inexpensive and works so well to soften your skin and smooth out your complextion. I have always been very inconsistent in my use of a toner, but since seeing the results from this one, I am hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2005 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Dableu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It really works WONDER !!!!!!!!

I can't find Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar in Indonesia. However , I used S&W Apple Cider Vinegar. Used 2 parts of ACV , 1 part of water and 10 drops of Tea tree Oil from body shop.Apply it on my oily face nightly and on my back 2 x every shower for the past 3 days ( don't worry , the smell will disspitate ). I just see the result few mins ago. My face is fairer and radiant.and my 2 weeks acne marks suddenly turn very light grey.Plus I have these icky black spot scars due to backne and they are lighter in color...by 50 %. How amazingggggggggggggg !!Perhaps it will be great for after shave. I just use it after shaving my legs.I will post again if it helps in minimizing those nasty ingrown hair. I am ready to shop for those backless gown for the coming christmas party !!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2005 3:43:00 AM More reviews by primo1

i love this ACV! i mix 1 part ACV to 2 parts water. i use this every night. my acne marks fade so much faster than any other toners out there. it also makes my skin smooth and soft. the smell isn't that bad also. so overall, i really, really love this toner! (knock on wood)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2005 9:07:00 AM More reviews by rapid_drivethru

Okay, first of all, THIS TONER IS AMAZING!
Expect some bumps or so in the first few weeks (I guess all the gunk in your pores is being taken out), and if you stick to it, your skin is going to look awesome. Your zits AND your blackheads will disappear. Mine just did.

The price is dirt cheap. And a bottle will last you a looong time. PLUS it delivers results no other high end toner can.

The smell does not bother me anymore, but it is kind of strong, so I only use this at night. For day, I use witch hazel.

I've tried carekate's recipe but this one works even better:

2/3 apple cider vinegar
1/3 purified water
Uncoated Aspirin

Shake 'em up in a bottle. (The amount of aspirin depends on how big your container is. I use around 1-2 aspirins in an 80ml bottle)

Oh, yeah. STORE IT IN THE REFRIGERATOR!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2005 3:05:00 PM More reviews by fmbaker

Hmm. Now I'm wondering if I've been over-zealous. I've suddenly got a very fine, bumpy, colorless rash on my cheeks. I have been putting a lot of undiluted ACV on my face lately. Has anyone else had their skin react to it this way? It's eitehr the ACV or my new Lancome Double Finish powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2005 2:43:00 PM More reviews by oakley21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for over a month now and I actually like it. I thought it would be way harsh on my acne-prone combo skin, but it hasn't dried me out or irritated my skin at all. It doesn't make my rosacea worse and actually seems to whiten my skin a bit. I haven't had any major breakouts since using this and I think my scars are fading faster. The smell isn't that bad either. It smells like the crabapple trees I grew up with. It tastes alot worse than it smells, but I mix 2TBS with orange juice everyday to help fight germs from the inside. My only complaint is the heavy glass bottle. I almost dropped it on the bathroom floor one night, so I've transferred the liquid to a spray bottle, mix it with green tea(carekate's review)and apply with a cotton ball.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 3:35:00 PM More reviews by swtlolita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing product. I dilute this with water before applying, haven't found any dramatic results but my skin has seemed to stay smoother and more glowy, no breakouts from it, it may actually help keep them away. Overall I'll keep using it cause it work, but very subtlely.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2005 8:35:00 PM More reviews by fmbaker

ACV is a fabulous toner and tonic for the skin. It leaves my face glowing and fresh-looking. My skin is tough enough to take it undiluted. I apply it using cotton makeup rounds and I let it really soak in. Afterwards, it looks like my skin is lit from beneath. I even like the smell... because I associate it with such fabulous results! I especially love that it's something you can feel good about. Feed your skin and make it happy. Every day. With Apple Cider Vinegar!