MAC Frost - Naked Lunch

4.4

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neontanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, [ /- silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride

on 5/3/2004 6:33:00 PM

This a shimmery peachy/pink color. I'm not usually a peach type of person, but I'm enjoying this color. Also, the shimmer is perfect for summer. This color would be fantastic for a shimmery natural look with a tan.

on 4/28/2004 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is a very pretty beigey peachy pink e/s! I find it to be a bit frosty, but very pretty non the less! I like to use it as a browbone highlighter as well and it looks gorgeous! Definitely a great summer e/s!

on 4/27/2004 5:37:00 PM

I love the colour/effect that Naked Lunch gives to my lids. It is subtle yet sexy. It is a frosty light champagne/peach/beige/pink (oops, confusing!) colour that blends in with my own lids but still gives them a glowing sheen. I love this eyeshadow but I was expecting a bit more after reading all the fabulous reviews.

on 4/19/2004 2:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got Naked Lunch when the Hipnotique line came out, and I have been using it often ever since! I'm a NC20 with hazel brown eyes and auburn hair, and Naked lunch looks gorgeous on! It is a warm peachy sand color, with lots of shimmer. I love wearing this as a wash paired with Mulch, Fiction and Contrast, just to name a few colors. NL is a really versatile color to have, and goes on with almost everything! I'm so glad this is permanent, because it is already a staple in my eye shadow wardrobe! continued >>

on 4/18/2004 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this shadow might be a little boring or too warm for my fair skin but it works great as a wash. I wear it alone with brown liner or I'll pair it with other shadows. One of my favorites is to wear it as a wash with Paradisco lightly in the crease. I think Naked Lunch was what I expected Phloof to be. I would definitely buy this again

on 4/18/2004 9:06:00 AM

A warm version of Phloof! e/s, pretty champagne-beige but a bit too light for me, I have to really layer it for it to show up and I'm light skinned (NC 20). Phloof isn't that pale on me, in fact it's one of my HG e/s. Would make a good base color but so will 9 million other shadows so it's really not that special.

on 4/16/2004 12:21:00 PM

This is a great neutral wash shade, just right for my skintone (NC20) with just the right amount of shimmer/frost. I love Jest, but for days when I want something a bit less frosty and peachy, Naked Lunch is just perfect. It's what I wanted Phloof to be, but wasn't (it was almost invisible on my lids). I have no idea why, but I was able to get this at a CCO a couple of months after it was released, so it was dirt-cheap too.

on 4/12/2004 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hate to be a dissenter here, but what the hell. Naked Lunch is so pretty in the pot--a light, shimmery, pinky-champagne. But when I actually put it on, it's not very spectacular. It's too light for me to use as a wash on my lids (I have medium-dark skin and Asian eyes, meaning that they're not very deep-set, so light colours make them pop out of my head), but it's not bad as a brow highlighter. I wouldn't buy it again though.

on 4/11/2004 7:33:00 PM

This is one of the best MAC purchases I've ever made. I went in to buy meadow eyeshadow and the mac artist there did a mini-make-over on my eyes, she used naked lunch on my lid with meadow in my crease and outer corner and also used meadow as a liner - my eyes looked fantastic. The mac artist also told me that you can wear this shade with EVERYTHING - and she was right - it looks great with ALL my shadows. I find this colours leans towards the pink on me - I don't see much of the peach tones in it. I first heared about naked lunch on the t.v. show cityline, where on one of the 'fashion friday' episodes, mac artists were explaining what colours are in for spring. I wan't that interested when I saw it on t.v., but after my mini-makeover at MAC - I fell in love.

on 4/8/2004 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

NC20, LLL, Hazel Eyes>>I like Naked Lunch but wasn't as dazzled by it as I was with Phloof or Jest. Naked Lunch reminds me of Phloof but with a peachy/gold cast to it and also looks a bit like Jest as well. Great as a lid color and brow highlighter..However, if you have Jest or Phloof; you could skip this one without feeling like you are missing out on something.

Top Rated MAC Products