MAC Frost - Naked Lunch

4.4

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neontanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, [ /- silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride

I love this eyeshadow! It is soooo beautiful. I wear it everyday. It is a great shimmery nude peachy neutral.It really brightens my bown eyes.

This is just a base shadow for me... I can't get too excited about it, as it's truly invisible on my NW25 skin. The texture is nice and it's great to blend other shadows with.

Very lovely shimmery beige color on my medium/warm skin. I use it to highlight, but that's about it. Would not repurchase, but it is a nice shade while I have it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i tend to gravitate towards more natural, subtle colors and naked lunch is wonderful. this is what i wished both shroom and phloof! would be, so i'm glad to finally have it rather than settling for only what was good enough. it's a pink/beige flesh toned, frosty shadow that basically blends in with your skin color and gives it a shot of gleam. truly beautiful to use as a highlighter or alone by itself for a pretty, no fuss look. my favorite mac eyeshadow!

This shade has just replaced my beloved Shroom..I can use this with every color imaginable & it gives my lids/brow bone a little oomph. The closest comparison I can think of is the lightest shade in Stila's Mod Look 1 palette. A wonderful addition & staple to my shadow collection!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When I saw this color on a friend, I loved it and had to have it. Unfortunately, when it came it wasn't everything I had imagined. On my pale skin, it's pretty much invisible. I think it would look much better with a tan (which my friend has). I don't think it's very similar to Stila Kitten, I have both and Kitten is much more brown on me. This is a nice base shadow or low-maintenance wash, so I will keep it in my palette.

This a shimmery peachy/pink color. I'm not usually a peach type of person, but I'm enjoying this color. Also, the shimmer is perfect for summer. This color would be fantastic for a shimmery natural look with a tan.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is a very pretty beigey peachy pink e/s! I find it to be a bit frosty, but very pretty non the less! I like to use it as a browbone highlighter as well and it looks gorgeous! Definitely a great summer e/s!

I love the colour/effect that Naked Lunch gives to my lids. It is subtle yet sexy. It is a frosty light champagne/peach/beige/pink (oops, confusing!) colour that blends in with my own lids but still gives them a glowing sheen. I love this eyeshadow but I was expecting a bit more after reading all the fabulous reviews.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got Naked Lunch when the Hipnotique line came out, and I have been using it often ever since! I'm a NC20 with hazel brown eyes and auburn hair, and Naked lunch looks gorgeous on! It is a warm peachy sand color, with lots of shimmer. I love wearing this as a wash paired with Mulch, Fiction and Contrast, just to name a few colors. NL is a really versatile color to have, and goes on with almost everything! I'm so glad this is permanent, because it is already a staple in my eye shadow wardrobe! continued >>

Top Rated MAC Products