September 22, 2014 | 1976 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2003 8:48:00 PM More reviews by ilovenoise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I totally love this stuff! I have used it for about 7 years and my skin looks awsome. Leaves a nice tingle and gets my skin nice and clean as well. I also found a lot of other great ways to use it..
On a sunburn, it works great to cool the skin and take the burning feeling away.
On a rash, it takes the itch away and sooths the skin.
Another bonus is that it's dirt cheap and works better then any dept. store product I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2003 8:58:00 AM More reviews by orangeblossom10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very oily sensitive skin that is prone to cystic acne and I have used this product of and on since I was a teenager (I am now in my very late 30s). I have found over the years that this stuff is great for removing all my makeup without irritating or breaking me out. However, I MUST use a real cleanser/soap afterwards. Basically, I use this as a makeup remover and always follow with a cleanser (I LOVE dessert essence thoroughly clean face wash with tea tree) in order to get my skin truly clean. I have tried to use it simply as a cleanser but it really doesn't CLEAN my very oily skin but it is fantastic as makeup remover and very affordable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 3:31:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

Irritated my skin really badly. This was the first skincare line I tried [poor me]. This was one of those.. Throw out after first use type of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2003 12:20:00 PM More reviews by JillieG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I admit it, I fell for the new ads in mags where the woman's skin is glowing. I bought some. I bought some more. While my skin has yet to glow like the ad (hmmmm, should I hold my breath hoping it will?), it does feel clean and smooth. It doesn't dry my face, and I love the smell/tingling. I use a soft face brush with this to get deep down clean. Less breakouts too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2003 10:59:00 PM More reviews by IcyMimosa

OH I cannot believe I didn't try this earlier! I love it!! Love it! It does not irritate my skin though I don't think I have the toughest skin in the world. It cleans well, takes off light makeups, even most of the eye makeups as long as I don't wear mascara.. It does hurt a bit if you get it too close to the eyes, so a separate eye makeup remover is probably necessary. But overall it really cleans my pores and leaves my combo/dry skin very comfortable and not stripped at all. A lot of people comment on it does not rinse clean. I guess whether something rinses clean is really a comparsion to other products. I personally think it rinses very clean compare to other cream/lotion type of cleansers. I've used lotion type of cleansers from Decleor, Cellex-C, Oil of Olay, and I have to say Noxzema rinses clean and does NOT leave a film compare to all those above.
I've been using the product for 2 weeks and my pores have been clean and tight looking without a sign of being clogged (my pores do clug easily). It's only about $4, give it a try ^_^

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2003 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ballinbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I hate the smell most of all. The harsh scent alone is enough not to make me bbuy it again. My face felt extremely greasy and unwashed using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2003 12:28:00 AM More reviews by yp24cutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because my boyfriend wanted to use it. I don't know what I was thinking when I slathered this gunk on my face. I have combination skin and this stuff seemed to dry it out a bit. Also, after I washed my face I wiped with a towel and the towel was filled with makeup! I don't wear foundation only powder. Oil Of Olay is much gentler, the same price and it completely cleanses my skin. I will go back to that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 3:58:00 AM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this stuff since I was in high school. Love it! =) But I don't use it everyday. This really wakes me up in the morning on those really bad days. lol Makes my face feel really clean too. I use the pump version. I hate the jar. It's too hard to get into.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2003 11:11:00 AM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't use this every day; I keep a small jar in my desk at work and use it when I need a refreshing non-caffeinated pick-me-up. Now that I'm in my 20's my skin takes to this better. When I went to have a facial last month, the woman explained that eucalyptus oil purifys and detoxifies the pores. This might explain that deep-down cleansed feeling. I use a witch hazel toner afterwards, and so far no breakouts or irritation. I will admit that this isn't the best for very oily acne-prone skin, and why it's marketed for teens is beyond me. But for normal, 20-something skin, it's great, especially in hot weather and as a traveling body cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2003 11:34:00 AM More reviews by blingblingin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product for my skin. If you don't like jarred stuff, you can also buy it with a pump. It smells minty and provides a feel-good tingle. It removes makeup well and rinses straight away. I highly recommend it.