Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance 5/29/09

I've just started to use this dual-function product, and I must say, it's been working quite nicely to clear up some blemishes on my cheek and chin area. The benzoyl peroxide is very strong, however, so I don't use the face wash every day; three times a week does it for me. I would caution those who choose to use the cleanser as a mask, however, as it can be very strong and irritating if left on beyond 4-5 minutes. I have very sensitive skin, but the product hasn't left me itchy or blotchy in the week that I've used it. I'd recommend this to anyone with moderate skin sensitivity.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

omg, this the the best cleanser ever!!! i got really bad ance like a few weeks ago but this stuff cleared it up in under a week!i love this cleanser and i'll definitly buy it again.

I use this product as a mask about once a week when I'm feeling especially oily. It works well for me.

I hate Neutrogena products in general, but I really do like this one. It works very well both as a mask and as a clay-based benzoyl peroxide cleanser. However, I wish they'd do away with the 'tingly' part, which is actually caused by menthol that is irritating your skin which starts to burn instead of tingle after a while. Besides that, I'm starting to think this cleanser is one I can stick with for a while.

this is a great idea. i am on tazorac so i have had a big problem finding a mask to use on my skin. i use this in the shower as needed and it does not dry me out at all. i even use it on my back as a mask. it has a nice invigorating feeling and the smell is not bad either. io am on my third tube.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This cleanser/mask smells great, feels great. I've been using this for about a month...I had breakouts on my face [due to my period] and this cleared it up like that! My face feels a bit less oily. But it is harsh on the skin and the skin aroud my nose and mouth got dry. So I'd use this as a cleanser maybe every other day, as a mask once a week, and dab moisturizer on those dry spots.

I love this product! Smells great, works even better, and makes my face acne free. Before using this, I had alot of breakouts, especially on my cheeks and chin. But after only 2 days, I noticed a huge difference on the size of my acne and 3 days later... most of them were gone! Wow! My HG! *Update* It really dried out my oily skin and made it feel rough and irirated. My face got redder and redder after a week of using it. I really wanted this to work but no luck. Oh well, the search is on for the perfect cleanser.....

I had this monster zit coming up - one of those painful bumps! I used this last night as an all-over mask. Result: bump shrunk! I love this! I plan to use this a couple times of week! I have a feeling this will become my HG mask!

WOW THIS CLEANSER/MASK IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! it has a nice cool tingly minty feelin after you leave it on as a mask and even if you use it as a cleanser! smells great too!!!!! mi not sure if it works since ive used it only twice, but it does leave me felein oil free and clean! best neutrogena product ive used YET!

I have been using this product for over a month now and I must say that this stuff rocks! I barely break out now, and most of my zits are gone. I also like the tingling sansation you get when you apply this cleanser/mask on to your face. I only use this as a daily cleanser becaue it can be drying if you leave it on for 5 minutes as a mask. Overall, this is perfect and I will definatly re-purchase!