November 22, 2014 | 2084 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 4:09:00 AM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love dove for many years, I always used the original white bar and the regular rose pink bar soap, then, now they have this nutrium cream oil beauty bar which has been reformulated, same scent but does not have the pink and white strip, now its a blended nutrium bar in a light light pink color, I LOVE this nutrium improved, its not heavy on my skin, rinses well, and excellently makes my face and body ultimatley soft!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RENEWED BAR OF NUTRIUM, they also made 3 new body washes, i tried the yellow body wash (bottle) i think its vanilla scented with another scent in this light body wash, I tossed it, its too heavy like most of olays body wash, especially coming summer, i have to use something less moisturizing living in this hawaiian tropical heat i dont want to feel overly moisturized !! but DOVE IS MY LOVE When it comes to bathing !! The dove bar soaps i love, the new nutrium, the cream white original bar, and the rose cream pink bar soap, these are the only ones I use. I hate those Gritty Exfoliating body washes, and the Gritty exfoliating bar soaps in the dove line.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 8:33:00 PM More reviews by lisasurf1

I have been using this to wash my face for a year and my skin totally love it. with a ph of 7, it does not dry out the skin and wash off 100% clean...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 12:47:00 PM More reviews by proud2bealady

What a staple! Simple, basic soap.. No additional scent, just fresh, clean, comforting scent.. And it doesn't dry the skin, I live in the tropical area and I don't have to put on moisturizer after using this.. No fuss, it makes my skin look great! Also, I find that I don't have any back zits anymore..wow! Definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 12:13:00 AM More reviews by april647

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You can't do much better than $1.25 a bar for a soap of this quality. Dove cleanses and moisturizes my skin at least as well as any fancier soap I have tried. It does tend to "melt" and get used up more quickly in the shower than the expensive, scented triple-milled soaps I use the rest of the time (Fresh, Roger & Gallet, etc.) But for a plain, basic soap for women, it's still the best possible value IMO. And sometimes a plain, basic soap is exactly what I want. I usually use the sensitive-skin fragrance free bars, which seem to have had the added bonus of clearing up the skin on my back. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by stolz

absolutely love this product...ALL OVER...yes, I do use it on my face.
after spending hundreds of different kinds of products, my skin was left sensitive and irritated. I read reviews on this product and thought I'd give it a go. Well, I havent looked back.I LOVE IT! my skin hasnt looked better in years and the red marks and irritation is all gone.
cheap enuf to buy and readily available everywhere. Will definately stick to this product for a long time to come:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by NantanYah

I love everything about Dove soap. It rinses away clean, smells fresh, creates a comforting lather, works on my face as well as body, gently cleans my daughter, and is very cheap. I buy these by the 6 bar package. Nothing is like Dove soap. While I do like body washes, and shower jellies are okay, they don't make me feel as clean and comforted as this classic. Nothing beats a good bath or shower with Dove...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

A tried and true classic. I don't use this on my face, and while I prefer body washes to soaps (with the exception of LUSH' Snowcake), if I had to use a soap, it would be this. It's not drying at all (even Snowcake strips the moisture from my skin), and the scent is light and comforting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by DominoCookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dove is fantastic! I've used so many etailer soaps, natural soaps, "fancy" soaps like RogerGallet, L'Occitane, Lush and pretty much all drugstore brands and I think Dove surpasses them all. It has a very creamy, rich lather. It smells like heaven. It leaves my body soft and not itchy like other soaps. It costs almost nothing. What else can I ask for? I've used this for more than 10 years and will always continue. I don't use this every single day but I always have a bar in my shower. There are days when only Dove bar can do. A classic beauty staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 12:15:00 PM More reviews by zori

I have tended to stray and use other soaps / bosy washes but always return to Dove. It is moisturizing and leaves a clean feeling every time. Even my DH uses this on a daily basis. Will always be a staple in my bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by DominoCookies