Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i love dove soaps. my skin always feels beautifull moisturized, silky and soft after my shower.

on 12/25/2007 10:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I use this after I use dipilatory cream just to calm everything down. I never get irritated skin thanks to this fantastic classic soap. The scent is out of this world too. Nothing can compare.

on 12/22/2007 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This soap doesn't cleanse very well. It left me feeling filmy and greasy, and I ended up with some acne too. I guess it was moisturizing, but I can always use lotion for that, I want my soap to clean!

This soap is good, I grew up using it. It lathers well and is moisturizing. However I don't like the fact that I run out of it so fast, 2 weeks. I'm going to be trying out more expensive soaps out now, I like nice bath products and that is one arena I have yet to explore.

on 11/28/2007 6:06:00 AM

I love love love love the smell of this soap. I can't say it enough. I love showering because I love the rich lather and the way it rinses clean with just a hint of moisture.

I haven't used this on my face, I strictly use this on my body. I like to spray perfume on my skin right after I shower with Dove because the perfume smells so much better (if you like soapy scents, then this will work for you). I have also used perfumes I don't like as much over a Dove scented body and I swear I've decided to keep a lot of my old perfumes. continued >>

on 11/26/2007 11:09:00 PM

After years of searching for my HG cleanser and $$$ spent, I went back into my medicine cabinet and found this white bar of soap still in its box. I just love the smell of this soap and the way it makes my face feel so clean. I have been using this for a few months and still love it. I think this is the least expensive cleansing product I have purchased and the happiest I have been and my face is glowing! Try it.

on 11/20/2007 3:10:00 PM

Just keep coming back to this staple. This is one of the very few products that doesn't make my normal-combination skin freak out and go zitty. Smells good, feels good, and kills 2 birds with one stone as I can use it on both face and body. Yay!

Ladies,
after reading ur reviews on this Bar. I had to get it and WOW-wee.......I LOVE IT TOO <333333. Talk about an amazing feel like lotion in the shower and that magnificent scent..golly gracious...I Love it!!!!!! I went out and bought The Dove Exfoliating Body Wash along with the Dove Nutrieum Body Bar. That white Bar is heaven, I can indulge in that thing all day. At first my skin reacted to it since I always use Shower GELS and not Bars and now my skin is peachy fine. THANK YOU GIRLS FOR INTROUDUCING ME TO THIS BAR!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK AND I LOVE YOU MUCH FOR IT :) I AM SERIOUSLY ONE HAPPY GIRLY, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :) I will be re-purchasing this piece of heaven again!!

on 11/6/2007 2:24:00 PM

I've used this soap since I was a child. The scent is subtle but dinstinctive to Dove and it reminds me of my grandmother. I have very sensitive skin and this is truly the only soap I can use on my face and not have a reaction to. I've used various products in the past but run into the same problem with a reaction on my face from either fragrance or ingredients. Dove soap is moisturising enough to use as a shave soap if you run out of shave cream. I love this product and I'm now the third generation of women to use it in my family. Truly an economical staple beauty product. I would be lost if they ever stopped making it! My husband uses it as well cause he says the smell reminds him of me (kind of sweet in a way).

on 11/4/2007 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Its a soap and as far as soaps go its pretty moisturising. However nothing brilliant. But then i prefer showergels. It does have a really nice fresh scent and is good value for money