October 1, 2014 | 2016 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by NantanYah

I love everything about Dove soap. It rinses away clean, smells fresh, creates a comforting lather, works on my face as well as body, gently cleans my daughter, and is very cheap. I buy these by the 6 bar package. Nothing is like Dove soap. While I do like body washes, and shower jellies are okay, they don't make me feel as clean and comforted as this classic. Nothing beats a good bath or shower with Dove...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

A tried and true classic. I don't use this on my face, and while I prefer body washes to soaps (with the exception of LUSH' Snowcake), if I had to use a soap, it would be this. It's not drying at all (even Snowcake strips the moisture from my skin), and the scent is light and comforting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by DominoCookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dove is fantastic! I've used so many etailer soaps, natural soaps, "fancy" soaps like RogerGallet, L'Occitane, Lush and pretty much all drugstore brands and I think Dove surpasses them all. It has a very creamy, rich lather. It smells like heaven. It leaves my body soft and not itchy like other soaps. It costs almost nothing. What else can I ask for? I've used this for more than 10 years and will always continue. I don't use this every single day but I always have a bar in my shower. There are days when only Dove bar can do. A classic beauty staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 12:15:00 PM More reviews by zori

I have tended to stray and use other soaps / bosy washes but always return to Dove. It is moisturizing and leaves a clean feeling every time. Even my DH uses this on a daily basis. Will always be a staple in my bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by DominoCookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by KristenT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it. Lathers well, rinses clean, moisturizes better than I would expect from a bar of soap. Also, I can use it on my face and it doesn't clog pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by BlueLibra20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY FAVORITE! I use the sensitive white bar soap for my face!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 10:03:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how Dove soap moisturizes my extremely dry and eczema-prone skin. Instead of drying out my skin, Dove quenches my thirsty skin and makes it soft and touchable. I also love the heavenly smell and how the soap itself is creamy, soft, and gentle. I even use it on my face. My absolute favorite soap. This is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 11:08:00 PM More reviews by princessxx

Love this soap. Makes my skin super soft and smelling beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by cocoacutie

I always come back to this. I try fancy body washes and soaps, always looking for something new, but I always have a stock of these for in between times when I'm just simply looking to be clean and refreshed. I have never tried it on my face but after these reviews I may try... But yes, it does help with the bacne.