October 25, 2014 | 1280 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by macmaniac43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually HATE maybelline mascara. I dont know why, but ive just had such bad luck with every single mascara I've tried from them. Actually thats a lie, i sort of liked the lashblash24hour. But anyways, the rocket is my new HG mascara. One coat is great, two coats is fabulous, and three coats is AMAZING!!!!!! Such an excellent purchase, and i WILL be repurchasing over and over again. Does not smudge, lasts all day, fairly easy to get off, and very black!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by chouinardamber

I am a big mascara junkie and I'm pretty picky about which I use. I really love the volume and length I got from this mascara, it makes my eyes pop out a lot, my eyelashes are naturally a brown-ish shade and this makes them jet black. I probably won't purchase again just because it's not the easiest to wash off, and I just have other mascaras that I prefer over this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

Most possible my drugstore HG. I have thin sparse and short Asian lashes that point downwards even after I attempt a curl. I usually use definicils and clinique high lengths as I dread the spider lashes clumped mess that most volumizing mascara bring.

Enter this impulse buy. Impressive blackness, zero clumps, super lengthening and absolutely no mess that transfers onto my upper lids. The best part is how my lashes still feel soft and not stuff or crunchy with several coats on.

It is not similar to lash blast in that don't feel like my eyeballs are in danger every time I drag the wand upwards. Very firm but not scary bristles.

I would like more drama from a DS mascara but what is a girl to do when she has little to work with in the first place...

edit: After three months, I have to say that this mascara is very basic as soon as it dries. It smudged on my bottom lashes and doesn't do too much in the drama or length department. hyped. leave it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by SakuraPurinsesu

This review is for the Waterproof version.

I never really jumped onto the Bandwagon for the Maybelline Mascaras until this version. I have to preface that my HG mascara is STILL the Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash plumper, and I haven't personally found anything that matches it.

That being said, I've been using CoverGirl Fusion for a few years. It's been a little clumpy and flaky, but I've been dealing with it.

Then the Rocket comes around, and a buzz around it too - piqued my interested. I'm used to the larger applicators with the plastic spikey bristles, and I'm really digging the Rocket waterproof mascara. It applies like a dream, and it lasts all day.

It doesn't give me mega volume, but the lengthening and separation are two highlights. It doesn't clump and the formula is just right - not too wet or dry. I absolutely love it - and I use the neutrogena eye make up remover to take it off gently.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by NataliePRMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, To keep it short and simple. It's a great mascara. An item i would repurchase. It has great bristles and it has a nice way of applying it to your eyelashes evenly.Packaging is simple and cute. My favorite part about it is that it doesn't clump up.

Hope this helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Flirted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this!! I don't think this mascara is "too wet" ..I think it's perfect. Very voluminous and lengthening! I only like using this on my upper lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging is too cute!!! Anyways, this mascara is definitely volumnizing and makes my lashes long all day. However, it clumps:(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

I love this mascara so much I use the loreal telescopic for length then this for some amazing volume and i got it in blackest black which is perfectly black :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have read bad reviews on this mascara. Some people HATE this. I love it. It's black as ink, it stays put and it really pumps up my lashes. I will buy it again for the 6 bucks it costs, it's a steal!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i like the brush and the intensity of color but honestly this one lengthens more than it does plump or give me volume. when i use it with another mascara (not uncommon for me), it serves as a good base. i do like it but there's anothe maybelline one that does more plumping.