January 28, 2015 | 963 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Mynamesjess

This is my second favorite mascara. I love maybelline's mascaras and they did not disappoint with this one! Gives me great volume with a decent amount of length. By the end of the day I see little or No flaking. Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this in Feb.so I've using it over a month. It was on sale so I thought what the heck & the packing was cute. I adore Colossal & like this as well. I usually apply 2 coats & it definitely makes a different in my lashes. They don't appear longer,but do seem more fuller. Was glad to see it didn't clump or smudge,which is good since I'm a lens wearer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh talk about a terrible company. I only have bad things to say about maybelline, honestly. This mascara smelled HORRIBLE, it made my eyes water because it's so full of chemicals. How do they test this SHIT on animals? honestly... how cruel. I wasn't aware they tested on animals until after I had bought this and the colossal mascaras only to realize that I had just thrown away 20 perfectly good dollars. Wish I could give this ZERO lippies.

The product reeked, it dried way too quicky so you can only get about two coats of it before it's completely stale not to mention that it gets all over your eyelids. Don't waste your money :( you're better off buying the 2 dollar new york color mascara, that one is actually pretty good.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Lovelylizzie

I used this product once or twice and was very disappointed. I want long thick voluptuous lashes and this did NOT do that for me whatsoever. The texture was very wet so I had my doubt already. I put it on after curling my lashes and my lashes weren't any longer, weren't any thicker. There was no height and my lashes stuck straight out. Ill stick with my neutrogena healthy volume waterproof mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by mackenziehope

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love thick, clump like, false looking eyelashes. My eyelashes are long, straight and thin so volumizing mascara is a must! I heard all the rave about this mascara so I thought I'd try it.. Big mistake. The formula is so wet that the product is packed so thick on the brush I have to wipe it off. Didn't add volume or length, just made me a big, black, clumpy mess.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by roxafox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst mascara I've tried. I don't usually write reviews put this one pissed me off that much. I like dramatic lashes, love the Falsies.

This mascara went on way too clumpy and wet. Did not add any length at all, just thick volume. I've been wearing it for about two weeks and every day I look in the mirror absolutely shocked at the black smudges and flakes under my eyes by the afternoon.

Worst of all, considering the poor longevity, this mascara does. not. wash. off. I have the regular, non-waterproof formula. I had to go out and buy an eye makeup remover after a few days because I usually use coconut oil, water, and remove the residue with my facewash. I've been trying using eye makup remover on a saturated cotton pad, then coconut oil, then my Philosophy Purity Made Simple facewah/makeup remover, then more coconut oil and olive oil, and I STILL have residue left. It makes my natural lashes feel more dry and brittle as a result. Absolutely terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Babechic08

I think tht it's a amazing mascara it definatley lengthin my lashes almost above my brows like OMG thts awesome everyone needs to buy this mascara but it is more on the dry side instead of wet

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by LenneSammy

i simply love this mascara for the big bold lashes look. this has never flaked except maybe one or two flakes rarely. it can look clumpy if you keep adding a ton of coats but there is a happy medium between ust a little and a lot and that created big full lashes. i love this mascara, but i know its not for everyone cause it can look spidery to some.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by jeannetteocampo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS IS FOR THE WATERPROOF FORMULA! Before this I used Maybelline's Colossal (Yellow tube) in the waterproof formula. It is my HG. After trying this I think I might have found my new HG!! In order to get a lot of length and volume you have to use multiple coats. I've used 5 coats with NO clumping at all. Just make sure you curl your lashes beforehand. This is kind of a dupe for They're Real for me (but much cheaper!) People have asked me if my eyelashes are fake with this mascara! I love it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by shaunan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this was such a let down!
i have really long eyelashes. but they are a bit thin, so i thought this may be quite good for volume considering the good reviews.
i use bobby brown and mac mascara, but as a means of comparison i have also used covergirl lash blast (the orange tube) in not waterproof.
compared to the lashblast, the rocket sucks so bad.
the rocket it very heavy, and clumps like crazy. it weighed down my eye lashes and made them look so awful.
after reading the other reviews, im guessing this is horrible for people with long eyelashes. lashblast separates, lengthens and makes your eyelashes look beautiful and natural. same price range, but much better quality.

hands down, save your money.