Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 4/28/2013 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have naturally quite long eyelashes, but this mascara definitely enhanced them. It has amazing volume, and relatively cheap. Will buy again!

on 4/27/2013 10:39:00 AM

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It's my favorite ever out of the maybelline mascaras. I even think its better than Mac & chanel mascara. THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS! It barely clumps (maybe just the tiniest bit, but it's so easy to un clump it with you're fingers). It gives me sooooo much length , it's ridiculous! Even when I put on sooo many layers, it doesn't clump and it just gives my lashes VOLUME & LENGTH. I would DEFIANTLY would recommend this mascara to anyone who wants a good length & non clump mascara. The price is a little bit pricey. You can find them at the drugstore. I got mine at cvs pharmacy. Overall, this mascara is FANTASTIC. Please try it. I bet you'll fall in love with it, just like how I ALREADY fell in love with it <3 (:

on 4/25/2013 11:23:00 PM

I have long eyelashes and usually don't have a hard time finding a good mascara. I really liked the way this mascara made my eyelashes look, not only for length but for volume..unfortunately after a week of using it I noticed I had less eyelashes and noticed when taking off my makeup they were shedding and breaking like crazy :( I haven't changed my makeup remover or technique at all! I really did love this mascara at first before I noticed what it was doing to my eyelashes! I'm giving it a 3 because it made my eyelashes look great, but in the end destroyed them..castor oil to the rescue!!

on 4/25/2013 2:37:00 PM

I don't know why those bad reviews.I have never puchased a maybelline mascara before. I went to a drug store and I saw it. the packaging was really cute and it was very cheap so I thought like whatever I will give it a try and amazingly it becomes a miracle ... this is one of the best mascaras I have ever used I have used clinique high impact,estee lauder magnascopic ,lancome hypnose drama... and this is the best so far I'm not saying that it is good for that price I'm saying that it is better than clinique or estee or lancome

I was really disappointed with this mascara! I have quite long eyelashes and most mascaras tend to work fine for me but this made my lashes really clumpy. Too much product Is on the brush when it is pulled out which caused me to scrape the excess away! Would not recommend.

on 4/23/2013 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been wanting this mascara , for EVER! And i am so dissapointed , it is clump mania!i wanted a mascara that gives me nice dramatic lashes , with separation , but in litterly one coat it was so messy the wand hurts so much when your applying mascara . Its so bad! The packaging is cute but i hated it.i should have bought clump crusher instead!

on 4/22/2013 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I prefer dryer mascaras as opposed to really wet ones, which this is. I applied one coat and it went on really heavy and wet making my lashes look spidery. Like an idiot I tried to "fix" it somehow with another coat and it made it even worse if that's possible! I have since tried to make this mascara work for me bc so many ppl seem to love it but for me this mascara is awful. I would NOT repurchase!

on 4/22/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this mascara! Doesn't clump, goes on smoothly, and a decent waterproof hold. I bought black in waterproof. When I ran out, I tired various other brands to see if I'd like them better- but this one is still my favorite. I will definitely repurchase next chance I get!

on 4/21/2013 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

AW YEAH THIS GUY IS A KEEPER :D! I've been loyal to my maybelline falsies and full n' soft. BUT...I wanted to try this guy since there has been lots of positive hype around it.

I did buy the waterproof version, so you know, since I have oily lids and lashes which refuse to hold a curl. short and straight stubby asian lashes are what I have to work with. I feel like this does just as well as my maybelline falsies but separates a tad better. I know, so meticulous of me to even notice but I do. The bulky wand really hugs and seperates my lashes with ease. No clumps, nada! No matter how many coats I swipe on it stays looking pretty. It lengthens and adds volume very well and most importantly it holds curls.

I was tempted to get the mega plush mascara and I'm glad I didn't. This is a new staple mascara for me :D For only $6 at target, it's such a steal.

on 4/20/2013 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a fan of mascara's. But this one was a disappointment. It didn't give me volume and it wouldn't cruel my lashes. Maybe I just got a bad batch or something. I'am willing to give it a try again but not right now