Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 3/20/2012 4:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this. My lashes are naturally pretty long and thick, but they are quite light, so I feel like I need a mascara. This, for me, does everything that mascaras 15 times the price does. It gives me black, long, and full lashes that do not clump, flake, or smudge. I like that on days where I want to look very natural, I can just lightly swipe this over my lashes to tint them black, or if I want more drama, I can easily build up very full and noticeable lashes. It works a lot better than any other drugstore mascara I've tried, and better, or at least as well as the high end ones I've purchased as well.

The only negative thing I have to say is that it is a little more difficult to remove for being a non-waterproof mascara. I remove my eye makeup with EVOO, so for me, it just means letting the oil soak into the lashes a little longer. But for mascara that doesn't flake or smudge, I consider it an even trade off.

on 3/20/2012 4:32:00 PM

Beautiful lengething mascara without clumps. Too bad it doesn't hold a curl! I curled my lashes, applied this mascara, a few minutes later my lashes fell completely flat and straight. This makes it completely useless to me!

on 3/19/2012 9:52:00 PM

This is THE best cheap mascara you can buy. I bought it because of the great reviews and it did not disappoint. It was $1.99 at Walgreens where I purchased it. The packaging is nothing special, just black with purple writing. I didn't expect much for that price. The wand is nice and the mascara formula is really good. It makes my lashes really long and volumizes nicely. I did not experience any flaking whatsoever. The only color is black and it's perfect. Really, really black. The only reason I took off a lippie is because sometimes it clumps and I have to use my Dior Iconic wand to separate them. Jordana works as well as mascaras that cost 20 times more!

Update: I'm now on my second tube. I'm changing my rating to 5 stars because I have tried several mascaras lately and they are just not up to par with Jordana. This is just as good as more expensive mascaras.

on 3/19/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Surprisingly very good mascara. Went to buy it after reading all the reviews. Definitely lengthens my eyelashes in the long run and is dirt cheap. The only thing I don't like about it is that I find the formula too wet. Hopefully it dries out a little and it will be for better use.

on 3/16/2012 9:05:00 PM

Wow! This is amazing mascara! Volumizing and super dark black Color that doesn't smudge! What a find!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

No Volume Lashes for me :( this is definitely not a volumizing mascara and it weigh down my delicate lashes. but since it has such great reviews I decided to try it for a week and this is what I like about the Mascara 1) No flaking 2) Separate Lashes without clumping if you apply the right amount of mascara 3) It's super cheap $2.49 @ kmart . This is a great mascara for and everyday simple look I was looking for a more dark color with alot of Volume since my lashes are light and thin. So don't buy it if you want a more dramatic look and Yes if you want simple lashes.

on 3/15/2012 2:52:00 AM

I bought this mascara because of all the hype on MUA and unfortunately, I think my expectations were too high. I don't regret the purchase though and will most likely use again and again, until I find a better mascara. Fyi: i have typical asian lashes (sparse, short, and thin).
Pros: super cheap, great at lengthening and separating the lashes. I also prefer using this to my mac and lancome mascaras.
Cons: didn't do much for volumizing. I tried putting on multiple coats to get the volume but it eventually started clumping so it became no better than other mascaras.

on 3/14/2012 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm prepared to heap more praise on this terrific (and CHEAP!) mascara. Always on the prowl for the next best mascara, I happened upon the reviews for this one from the Jordana line and thought what the heck. I'm thrilled to report it's a keeper, ladies. Prior to this one, I was using Prestige's My Biggest Lashes. It, too, is a very good drugstore mascara -- affordable, doesn't smear or clump, etc. However, I wear contacts and it had a tendency to transfer onto them. :( This Jordana mascara is not only several dollars cheaper, but I like it better (the wand isn't as full and I'm able to really coat all my lashes without getting a bunch of product on my eyelid). It lasts all day and I haven't had any trouble with clumping, smeaing, or contact irritation. The only slight, and I do mean slight, drawback is that it takes a wee bit more effort to completely remove. I'll be returning to Walgreen's to buy more for sure!

on 3/14/2012 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I go through a ton of mascara. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, and this is definitely becoming a favorite! It a nice glossy carbon black and I like the brush applicator. It allows me to get in between each lash to coat it thickly. This is an excellent cheap mascara. I'm not a huge fan of Jordana products, but this makes me want to explore the brand more. Update: Went back and stocked up on 5 tubes! I love everything about it!!! Best mascara! I love it madly! Will share this find with besties! Thx MUA!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I've been searching for a good volumizing mascara at the drug store and the Jordana Best Lash Extreme is amazing for dramatic lashes that still seem like your own lashes.

It's an incredible bargain and I definitely recommend giving it a try.

It's a bit of a pain to remove but it does look fabulous.