December 21, 2014 | 982 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm SO impressed with this mascara! I've been searching forever for a decent mascara that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and I've found it in this one! I never dreamed it would perform so incredibly well. I've been losing lashes for some strange reason and have had to stop curling them as I think it's making it worse. This mascara looks as if I curled my lashes. It doesn't smudge, flake, irritate, smell funny, or clump. I can layer it and no spidery lashes. And best of all, it's a breeze to remove. I've spent a small fortune on mascara at every price point and nothing performs like this..not even close. I feel like I hit the jackpot with this stuff. And at $2.99...unbelievable!
Had to edit 7/1/12: I still love and use this mascara but and curls them beautifully at first, but my lashes fall down quickly if I use more than one coat. I switched to Maybelline's One by One waterproof and am not looking back! THE. PERFECT. MASCARA...for me, anyway. Still use this Jordana when I need super jet black lashes but nothing beats how One by one can lengthen, separate, add volume, hold a curl, and look fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by lisamims1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to jump into the love fest. No smudging, no flaking, no itching, dries fast, looks great, three frrckn American dollars, and, ta da, "Made in Italy."

You can get this at Walgreens, although you may have to ask, because the display for Jordana cosmetics is tiny and might be hard to find. (Mine was right next to the cosmetics counter, in a little box.)

Awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by suzan88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is AMAZING!!!I It lengthens, thickens, doesn't flake/smudge, doesn't irritate my eyes and actually seems to curl my lashes (I've stopped using my eyelash curler!!) and it's easy to remove. The only negative thing I can say is that if you apply too much it, as with any mascara, it can clump. But it's not an issue because that's the beauty of this stuff, you really don't need to lay this stuff on. I was a die hard L'Oreal Voluminous fan, but saw this in Walgreens for 2.99 and had read some great reviews, so I though I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did, this is hands down the best mascara from ds to high end that I've ever used....LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Sadecki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes, girls and fabulous boys, this mascara is amazing.

Like others on this site, I have tried the majority of mascaras from low to high end price points. This blows other mascaras out of the water. Delivers all that I need - volume, length, and staying power. I can nap with it on with no smudges but it is still easy to take off with soap and water. My lashes do not de-perk during the day which is so common with other mascaras I have tried.

I might have to buy out the Jordana mascaras at Walgreens because I worry that their dinky display won't last long in the store!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by dragonfly16

It's a pretty good mascara for its price, $2.99 at Walgreens. I do like how the brush is on the small side, and it's stiff, so it makes for easy application. I didn't like the fact that there's no waterproof formula, since that's pretty the only thing that will help hold a curl for my helpless lashes. Overall, a good product to try out, without taking out a second mortgage

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by spifftiff88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WOW. I can't believe I waited until now to get this product. I've been using fabuliner (in black) for quite sometime now and totally love it but never thought about purchasing this mascara. I'm SOOO incredibly happy that I decided to. It volumizes and lengthens beautifully and LASTS. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy moly I just found my HG mascara! I have been through them all! This is even better then lancome,dior,etc etc...I bought the last tube at my local walgreens...I hope they restock this soon because I am buying like 5! This really holds my curl and doesnt clump as well as making my eyelashes look so full and super long! Better then any I have tried and its only 2.99!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Me: Asian with straight, short and sparse lashes. Former HG's PF Lash in a Tube and MF 2000 Calorie. Current almost HG-MAC Haute and Naughty (dark sooty black but only con is tendency to clump if not applied carefully).

Pros: I give this mascara a 4.5. Not too wet or dry formula, which I like, volumizes with no clumping and lengthens. Doesn't smudge or irritate my eyes.

Con: the black color is not as dark and intense I prefer.

For me, this is between Maybelline Full and Soft (natural lashes) and MAC Haute and Naughty (va-va-voom lashes).

For $2.99, this is definitely a rebuy! Shoot! It may even replace my Haute and Naughty because it's not that big of a deal between the blackness of the two mascaras.
EDIT: HG HG! A few days after I opened the tube, the formula became more wet and goes on smoother. I only need one coat, but use 2 anyway, to get long and lush lashes! I wiggle the first coat for volume and swipe coat 2 to separate and lengthen.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thanks to Makeup Alley reviews! This is an amazing mascara. No wonder it is named like this because it is really the BEST. My HG no doubt. I have tried many different ones including Clinique Lash doubling mascara which was good for day looks, Dior Show which I think is OK, L'oreal Voluminous which was my HG for the long time, Lancome Hypnose and Drama which were also OK and many others. But this one blew my mind. It adds volume like no other, it also holds a curl very well and also adds length. It is not waterproof but it is ok because that is what I usually wear. It is easy to remove. Overall it makes my lashes look fabulous. I will buy again. My HG.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Julia805

Awesome mascara for only $2.99 at Walgreens! Thanks to all the reviewers on here who raved about it because I wouldn't have bought it otherwise. It makes my lashes look perfectly defined and long without being clumpy. If I do put on too much it looks nasty and clumps though (just like any mascara) so be careful when applying. I really love the brush too. I feel like it gets all the lashes easily. Awesome stuff!!