April 18, 2014 | 1341 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by MlleNausea27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have eyelashes with little volume and that are also thin and short. What I do is add 2 coats of L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes and 2 light coats of this mascara but in waterproof and it does the trick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This is an AMAZING separating mascara. If you're into a very natural look with clean, separated lashes, this is the mascara for you. It gave me a lot of volume and curl, but unfortunately flaked after a while. I think I might buy the waterproof version of this to see if that'll stop the flaking, but overall, a great mascara if you want separated and curled lashes that are natural with a bit of a kick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mollama

Amazing mascara. Easily the greatest I've ever used.
I was always crazy about my Diorshow, but it would clump like crazy, and I would have to get the lash comb out with every application. My eyelash comb is now being neglected. I never ever need it, this mascara does the job for me. Separates, lengthens, adds volume. And very black. Anything I could want in a mascara! And for 4 bucks, 50 cents? I'll take 3. My only complaint is the cap doesn't always stay on track. Like, when I screw it back on, it'll get lopsided, which could dry out the product if left like that for too long. But everything else is wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by polkadotxo994

I actually really like this mascara, if you use it like I do. First I apply a few swipes to my lashes, then go in with a volumizing mascara (L'oreal Voluminous) and then with the One by One. It creates a really beautiful volumized yet defined look, and it's actually nice to wear alone on days you want to look very natural. The brush is what makes it so good. It has pointy long rubber bristles that really get each lash. It stays on in water and doesn't flake much and is very black so I would try it if I were you!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by KellyVWeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this at first. I didn't get any clumps and it is easy to apply. I've cried with it on and it didn't come off. HOWEVER...I noticed that it flakes for me, even when I apply just one light coat. Because of this, I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Snow841

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is probably the best you can get for that kind of price (I got it only because it was on offer anyway). Since my lashes are very short, this mascara makes them look much longer and adds a little volume. It's easy to apply and it doesn't look too dramatic, it gives you a very clean, quite natural look. It says on well throughout the entire day. However unlike many others I dislike the packaging, it's way too big and plastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Zelicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the brush and the color of the packaging. The brush separates very very well and really allows you to have a lot of volume that is your own lashes.

Unfortunately the formula is flakey. It flakes so much and gets in my eye. I wear contacts and it really hurts. I wish they would use the colossal formula with this brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by jesshunter

Very comparablet to L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes....thin formula that needs multiple layers....however, then you end up with clumpy spider lashes. Won't repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by krissysmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, I have to say that the packaging of this product is super cute! The colours definitely caught my eye, and I'm glad they did. The design of the brush makes it so that the mascara can be applied without clumping, and it does a fantastic job of separating your lashes. I don't find that it makes my lashes quite as thick as the Maybelline Falsies mascara, so I use both when I'm doing my eye makeup. Overall I give this product a thumbs up and would re-purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by ryerizzle92

I adore this mascara! I have never come across a mascara that makes my lashes look as good as they do with this! I have not had a problem with flaking. It is very build able in my opinion.The packaging is a bright coral color which is gorgeous. I would buy again.