Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 7.8 (Sunscreen), Octinoxate - 2.5 (Sunscreen)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Talc, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium PCA, Silica Silylate, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Chlorphenesin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Fructose, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Laureth-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Allantoin, Maltose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geraniol, BHT, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, May Contain: Iron Oxides

I bought this product because of some beauty bloggers reviews about how they loved it. The lightest shade is a little too dark for my skin. It has a weird smell that oddly resembles paint. It tends to look cakey on my face. It doesn't last 25 hours either like it states it does.

I love this foundation. I used it on my wedding day! I have combination skin and so my face does become a little more oily throughout the day, but I think I am going to find this with most foundations. It has a medium coverage, blendable, smells nice, gives good colour and has a pump dispenser which I really like. The price is really reasonable and I definitley would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have bought this several times over. I think it is the best drugstore foundation on the market for me. I like some coverage but not a mask. I also must have it be long wearing and this is. I use a very light powder over it. Dollar store LA Powder because it is so sheer and does not look cakey.
My absolute favorite foundation is EsteeLauder double wear. It wears all day and can be sheered out or built up for extra coverage in places.
However as far as drug store foundation goes...Rimmel 24 hour is really good. It also seems to be good with photos which Estee Lauder is not.
Also I have dryish skin, if you have oily skin you would probably not like this product.
I am a nc25 and wear 200 in this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought this yesterday and returned it today. This foundation is very thick, even too thick for me and my favorite foundation in Revlon ColorStay which I thought was thick. Lasted about 4 hours, I went and checked my face in the mirror at the end of church and it had melted off in some places and looked so patchy, oily, just disgusting! And I wasn't even sweating or doing anything, I couldn't imagine what it'd look like at the end of work! Back to Revlon ColorStay it is!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It contains the fix and prefect primer in the foundation.Which I didn't know when I bought it's my own fault for looking at the label more clearly esp since I am allergic to their primer.
I don't know if using a primer along with this as I did the first time is a good idea and if you love your primer this is not a good buy because it will just slide off which is never a good look.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought the original "Lasting Finish" Foundation, and I didn't like it. Rimmel discontinued the product, so I went out and bought the 'new & improved' one. I forgot to look on the front of the packaging: this foundation is hydrating. My skin is very oily. But I do love how this foundation makes my skin look energized and not-dull; also this covers really well-medium to full coverage. The foundation is creamy, easy to blend.
I wouldn't buy this again, just because its not the right foundation for my skin type! But I would recommend it to dry-normal skinned people.
Also, the lightest shade was too dark for me, so make sure you swatch the color on your hand or neck while you're at the drugstore!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This foundation is okay. I have really oily skin and this does not control the oil at all. When i am at school i look in the mirror and my face is an oil slick and it makes me mad. The coverage is great, but i might not repurchase I am gonna try Revlon colorstay next after i run out. My shade is soft beige.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have been a tinted moisturizer user only and this product was the first time i've tried a full on foundation, and i have to say im SO glad i picked this up! I have stayed away from foundation because im scared to look cakey or have it not blend well and i had none of those problems with this. It is very smooth, blends perfectly into the skin and it really does last and last and last! When i take it off at the end of the day it looks lke i just applied it. I was at an all day football tournament yesterday and it was very hot and this held up awesome. The only reason i gave this a 4 rather than a 5 is because of the shade selection. I have the ivory 100 and i could stand to go a shade lighter but this is the lightest they have, as i get into the fall/winter months i don't know if i'll be able to continue to wear this color.

I had been using Revlon Colorstay for awhile and loved the way it looked. However, it smells like paint that you paint your wall with. Terrible! I mean putting most foundations onto your skin is bad enough but hey that doesn't mean we have to live without. But judging by the smell alone( which is the worst of any makeup product I have ever used) that stuff shouldn't go anywhere on your body. So I needed something that didn't make me shudder in horror everytime I had to put it on.
Not a big fan of Rimmel products but always hearing good things about Rimmel 25hr Foundation so I wanted to try it just to see for myself. The price? Around $5 at Walmart. CHEAP!!! I've been using it for a few weeks now and let me say : it actually smells good(!), stays on from early AM to late evening when I take it off, Coverage is amazing: cross between matte & dewy ( best of both worlds!). I have found the best way to apply it is just dab spots all over your face with a sponge and just use the sponge to blend it all in. And the amazing part is that my face doesn't break out at all & I can truly say my skin actually looks a little better since using it. ( I am using Boscia skin care line)
I have personally tried so many foundations over the years....liquid, mousse, powder, tinted mousturizer, high end, drug store....and just wasted so much money, This is the best foundation I have ever used. No complaints whatsoever:)

I wanted to get a foundation for my homecoming, so in other words a foundation that would stay on through sweat and still look great in pictures. After buying this at walgreens, i put it on for a trial run without any primer underneath. It looked great in the mirror along with in the mirror outside. I'm a perfectionist so even the tiniest bit of foundation that is melting off drives me crazy. I have oily skin, and this is probably the best foundation i've ever tried! It definitely blows colorstay out of the water! It gives me this perfect look, it doesn't look like i have fifty pounds of foundation on but it doesn't look give off a sheer coverage and show my acne scars through. I will MOST DEFINITELY be buying this again. Beats sephora, colorstay, covergirl and many others that i've tried. Great product for the price as well.