December 19, 2014 | 1050 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by redaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always get sucked into hype and buy things that disappoint me. I was intending to buy the (much raved about) caffine roll-on but bought this instead as it was on sale. I really thought it wouldn't work at all. I have been shocked and delighted at how much I love it! It's easy to apply, feels lovely, cool and refreshing going on, it covers my undereye circles really well and best of all, I don't find that it creases or wears off throughout the day. I use this on my eyelids as well as under my eyes and find it covers the little veins and discolorations and gives a perfect, natural finish. I was about to buy the Laura Mercier eye basics for this reason but now I don't have to as I can use this product instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 7:37:00 AM More reviews by almost40

I bought this when it was an offer for 1/3 off,I thought the original price was a bit high for a drugstore brand,Anyways,I got it in fair and I really like it!!!
It feels lovely and cool going on,that must be the ball as its metal and the consistancy is quite thin so it blends really easily.Now the best bit,I was shocked at how well this thin looking liquid covered my dark circles.I wasnt expecting that to be honest,I still use a concealer on top of my foundation but I could just use this and Id look fine.I also think my under eye area is looking better so theres another bonus.I would deff buy again,even at full price so it must be good :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Rosiael

I've tried most of the expensive undereye concealers in the market, and this by far is the best. Nevermind about the anti-puffiness and dark circle properties, I have not actually looked at it close enough to see if it does work, but the concealing properties are better than any I've tried. I use Laura Mercier Secret eye brightening powder and together, they work like magic. They last even longer than my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by missziddi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the medium / dark.

This is actually a pretty good concealer although I cannot comment on the anti-puffing claim that it has.

I have an issue with concealer seeming to disintegrate / crack/ flake every so often. I've heard this happens when you have dry skin around your eyes but I don't notice that I do, but my concealers (i've tried mac, estee lauder, various drug store brands) always seem to flake in any case. With this concealer I do notice it happens significantly less. Maybe that is due to the think cosnistency.

It's a very thin consistency, but does have a strong colour. On aplication it does kind of settle into your eye socket line, but I rub this and once i set with powder its quite amazing and lasts throughout the day and it's not until the late evening that I notice it starts settling into my socket line.

Negatives:
What has annoyed me is that it comes in two colours. Fair and Medium/Dark. The Medium / dark one is actually pretty light to be called medium/dark.
Roller ball can be a little annoying but not a big deal.
Nice looking packaging but its a waste for what is virtually a fat pen size roller. Could do with less packaging and charging less for it.

No comment:
Its ability to reduce puffyness around the eyes. My eyes aren't really puffy, they just have darkness.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this purely for the under eye concealer properties. I have the non concealer version of this (which is just meant to reduce puffiness and dark circles) and is ineffective so i just needed an under-eye cover up.

I got this in the shade 'fair' and although its not too bad, it's far too light a consistency to make a difference to dark circles.

Also the container does not stand up properly so the liquid leaks out of the top and congeals.