October 20, 2014 | 1510 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Rosiael

I've tried most of the expensive undereye concealers in the market, and this by far is the best. Nevermind about the anti-puffiness and dark circle properties, I have not actually looked at it close enough to see if it does work, but the concealing properties are better than any I've tried. I use Laura Mercier Secret eye brightening powder and together, they work like magic. They last even longer than my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by missziddi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the medium / dark.

This is actually a pretty good concealer although I cannot comment on the anti-puffing claim that it has.

I have an issue with concealer seeming to disintegrate / crack/ flake every so often. I've heard this happens when you have dry skin around your eyes but I don't notice that I do, but my concealers (i've tried mac, estee lauder, various drug store brands) always seem to flake in any case. With this concealer I do notice it happens significantly less. Maybe that is due to the think cosnistency.

It's a very thin consistency, but does have a strong colour. On aplication it does kind of settle into your eye socket line, but I rub this and once i set with powder its quite amazing and lasts throughout the day and it's not until the late evening that I notice it starts settling into my socket line.

Negatives:
What has annoyed me is that it comes in two colours. Fair and Medium/Dark. The Medium / dark one is actually pretty light to be called medium/dark.
Roller ball can be a little annoying but not a big deal.
Nice looking packaging but its a waste for what is virtually a fat pen size roller. Could do with less packaging and charging less for it.

No comment:
Its ability to reduce puffyness around the eyes. My eyes aren't really puffy, they just have darkness.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this purely for the under eye concealer properties. I have the non concealer version of this (which is just meant to reduce puffiness and dark circles) and is ineffective so i just needed an under-eye cover up.

I got this in the shade 'fair' and although its not too bad, it's far too light a consistency to make a difference to dark circles.

Also the container does not stand up properly so the liquid leaks out of the top and congeals.