Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this foundation after reading so many positive reviews but sadly i find myself trying to avoid using it.

the coverage is not bad, light-med.

i have oily/combo skin and even with a powder it becomes oily very quickly.

For a foundation that makes my skin oily it is suprising hard to blend. Some times i have to mix olay moisturiser with it or it will sort of sit in spots on my face and not blend.

also so sad again to say something negative but i think it may be causing breakouts. I have been using nyx hd (which is not a holy grail but it doesnt cause me to breakout) everytime i swap and use healthy mix i break out. :(

i really want an amazing (acne prone friendly) med coverage foundation, this is not it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE:
- Lightweight, doesn't feel like it's on the skin
- As if it can't be said enough, the amazing apricot scent
- Slim glass bottle with pump
- Just one pump is enough to cover the whole face and cover general unevenness and redness
- Moderate staying power
- Sets to a semi-matte finish, ie matte with a little natural glow. Would skip the powder if I had more perfect skin.

NOT SO GREAT:
- Even with a thicker layer, doesn't cover up imperfections completely. Not for my bad skin days.
- I'm a NC 25 and the shade most suitable for me for this product is a tad too white.
- Wish the pump bottle had a bottom that moves up as the product gets used up.
-EDIT: was giving me whiteheads on my cheeks, probably due to the moisturizing texture

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm absolutely in love with this foundation. It feels really light with loads of pigment! It glides on very easily and blends very wel into the skin. I just use my fingers and I use half a pump down the center of my face and VIOLA! Flawlessness!! I'm so bummed they took this out of the US because as far as I'm concerned between this and the Chanel foundations, this is more of my "go to"!

On my combination skin this foundation is the best!!! It covers nearly everything, it gives a natural finish, and it smells amazing!!! I recommend this product with the compact powder bourjois sell :)

I recently got this foundation as my Maybelline Superstay was WELL too dark and orange for me, this is the only foundation I have found which smells nice (not like usual foundations), Is build able, Does not flake, Doesn't turn orange after a few hours of use.
I tried 52 Vanille and loved it, the fruit in it makes it match your skin even
if it is a little bit too dark for you, It claims to:

1.It's exquisite glide-on formula blends onto the skin for a flawless, yet natural finish.

And.. it's good for my skin:
2.· 8 hrs moisture
3. · Lets skin breathe
4. · Dermatologically tested

My opinion,
1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Agree
4. I'm glad.

Defiantly try this foundation especially if you have light skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I got this foundation for free, and I have never really used foundation before. I find that foundation clogs my pores and mostly leaves an unnatural finish, so I prefer to use mineral powder foundation. One day I got a flat foundation brush from Bourjois, which was originally ment to be used with their Mineral Matte foundation. However, I decided to try out the brush with the Healthy Mix. Ever since, I have been a complete addict. I don't suffer from many imperfections skin-wise, so for me it's perfect. It leaves a natural result with sheer coverage, depending on how much you apply. I love the scent too, but it's quite fruity, so be aware of that, if you're not a fan.
I prefer to set the foundation with a touch of powder (bronzing, preferably), and honestly - my skin has never looked better during a long day. Will DEF buy again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i'm in love, best finish i have ever get out of a foundation , natural dewy healthy skin , not caky at all no matter how many layers i add to build the coverage i need ..this is my HG foundation ....will def repurchase this

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am in the US but I ordered this from the UK but there was free shipping so it was only around $12 usd total. I was excited to try it after reading all the great reviews. When I first applied it, I was totally wowed. It was a perfect color match - I am NC15 and I ordered 25 and it was perfect for my yellow undertones. I loved the finish - very natural - not too dewy, not too matte. So for a few hours, I was in love. And then, when I checked the mirror later, I realized that my rosacea-prone skin was freaking out and turning bright red. Ugh - a horrible reaction I guess to the fruit in the formula. Sadly, I threw it in the trash because I didn't want to deal with sending it back to the UK. So I would not recommend this to those with sensitive skin/rosacea. Total bummer for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This foundation offers light coverage. I find the smell of it a bit strong for my taste. What I dislike is that my chin is a bit dry at the moment due to the acne cream I am using and this stuff turns very flaky in that part of my face, which is very bad! Maybe when my skin gets better it might not do that.

I've been using this foundation for a week now and absolutley love it!

I have sensitive, ezcema prone, dry skin, and a lot of foundations tend to break me out in red patches. This particular foundation however has been a god send, my skin looks and feels amazing.

The coverage is quite sheer but buildable, as I build it to a medium coverage. The finish is a dewy, healthy look, but not too shiny.

The price isn't too bad to say i've tried foundations double the price that have been awful!

The only bad point I have is the shade i'm using (52 - vanille) is quite orangey on my skin, but as there is a lighter shade I will try that one next time.

Video Reviews & Tutorials