October 24, 2014 | 1677 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2002 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail mascara! It builds relatively long lashes but it does more in terms of thickening and dramatizing lashes. I love this, its smudgeproof mascara, last 16 hours a day, it don't flake either. I gave packaging quality a three which is high for a drugstore product but hey its mascara and you have to throw it away within three months. Its cheap @$4 at most stores. I will always have this on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2002 9:03:00 AM More reviews by glenda

My holy gail drugstore mascara! My priority to choose a mascara is won't smudge and give volume/thickness and won't cake. This is to my surprise did a wonderful job for all of the above. A all time fav for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2002 3:56:00 AM More reviews by lilalucy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really wonderful mascara! It thickens very good and stays all day without a single flake.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2002 1:25:00 PM More reviews by AnnMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this on a whim. I put three coats of my beloved Maybelline Volum' Express on my left eye and three coats of CG on my right to see how they matched up all day, 10 + hours. Both had no smudges and thickened the same amount. The only difference is that the CG is more like MF's 2000 Calories--it didn't lengthen as much and it was more drying. I only had 1 or 2 flakes under each eye at the end of the evening, but I noticed that the CG flakes were a little bigger. Other than that, a great little mascara! Probably won't repurchase, though.