Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 1/30/2003 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really don't like this mascara. I agree that it does stay on all day, but the packaging is ugly and it's all messy on the wand. I know that doesn't really make sense but when you pull the wand out, it's all gross...you have to see it to know what I'm talking about.

on 1/22/2003 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara looks GREAT!!! It looks like I'm not wearing mascara, like I've just got great lashes. I have naturally long, dark thick lashes and occasionally people have commented on them, but when i wear this mascara HEAPS more people say how nice my lashes are. In terms of thickening, it doesnt really thicken with just one coat...u really need a few coats. It clumps a bit, and than can be a bit annoying to fix specially on lower lashes it clumps heaps but once u fix it lashes look GREAT!!!! Oh and another thing that is great about this mascara: it stays on FOREVER!!! IT lasts hours, and hours and hours without smudging!!!! It never ever smudges!!!

on 1/9/2003 1:17:00 PM

I love this mascara... although it is a little on the brittle side and hurts the base of my lashes sometimes. It can be stiff. Anyway, the reason why I love it and will continue re-purchasing is because it is a beautiful glossy black, makes lashes super thick & plump and this stuff does not run! Sometimes I sleep in my makeup and this stuff stays pretty much intact the next day.

on 12/28/2002 11:54:00 PM

I love, love, love this! I have short, straight, skinny, and puny eyelashes. Three coats of this makes my lash darker, longer, and thicker.

on 11/21/2002 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is my holy grail mascara! It builds relatively long lashes but it does more in terms of thickening and dramatizing lashes. I love this, its smudgeproof mascara, last 16 hours a day, it don't flake either. I gave packaging quality a three which is high for a drugstore product but hey its mascara and you have to throw it away within three months. Its cheap @$4 at most stores. I will always have this on hand.

on 9/18/2002 9:03:00 AM

My holy gail drugstore mascara! My priority to choose a mascara is won't smudge and give volume/thickness and won't cake. This is to my surprise did a wonderful job for all of the above. A all time fav for me.

on 9/6/2002 3:56:00 AM

This is a really wonderful mascara! It thickens very good and stays all day without a single flake.

on 7/31/2002 1:25:00 PM

I purchased this on a whim. I put three coats of my beloved Maybelline Volum' Express on my left eye and three coats of CG on my right to see how they matched up all day, 10 + hours. Both had no smudges and thickened the same amount. The only difference is that the CG is more like MF's 2000 Calories--it didn't lengthen as much and it was more drying. I only had 1 or 2 flakes under each eye at the end of the evening, but I noticed that the CG flakes were a little bigger. Other than that, a great little mascara! Probably won't repurchase, though.