Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 2/21/2003 1:57:00 PM

I can't believe it took me till I was 26 to discover this mascara. I swear by it in the color "black". Smudgeless, thickens, darkens and under $5 at the drugstore. It's perfect!!!

on 2/3/2003 11:33:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Darkens my already black lashes, thickens enough to be dramatic (but don't make me look fake), lengthens the just right amount (doesn't look spidery or fake at all), no clumping... My absolute favorite overall drugstore mascara. :)

on 1/30/2003 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really don't like this mascara. I agree that it does stay on all day, but the packaging is ugly and it's all messy on the wand. I know that doesn't really make sense but when you pull the wand out, it's all gross...you have to see it to know what I'm talking about.

on 1/22/2003 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara looks GREAT!!! It looks like I'm not wearing mascara, like I've just got great lashes. I have naturally long, dark thick lashes and occasionally people have commented on them, but when i wear this mascara HEAPS more people say how nice my lashes are. In terms of thickening, it doesnt really thicken with just one coat...u really need a few coats. It clumps a bit, and than can be a bit annoying to fix specially on lower lashes it clumps heaps but once u fix it lashes look GREAT!!!! Oh and another thing that is great about this mascara: it stays on FOREVER!!! IT lasts hours, and hours and hours without smudging!!!! It never ever smudges!!!

on 1/9/2003 1:17:00 PM

I love this mascara... although it is a little on the brittle side and hurts the base of my lashes sometimes. It can be stiff. Anyway, the reason why I love it and will continue re-purchasing is because it is a beautiful glossy black, makes lashes super thick & plump and this stuff does not run! Sometimes I sleep in my makeup and this stuff stays pretty much intact the next day.

on 12/28/2002 11:54:00 PM

I love, love, love this! I have short, straight, skinny, and puny eyelashes. Three coats of this makes my lash darker, longer, and thicker.

on 11/21/2002 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is my holy grail mascara! It builds relatively long lashes but it does more in terms of thickening and dramatizing lashes. I love this, its smudgeproof mascara, last 16 hours a day, it don't flake either. I gave packaging quality a three which is high for a drugstore product but hey its mascara and you have to throw it away within three months. Its cheap @$4 at most stores. I will always have this on hand.

on 9/18/2002 9:03:00 AM

My holy gail drugstore mascara! My priority to choose a mascara is won't smudge and give volume/thickness and won't cake. This is to my surprise did a wonderful job for all of the above. A all time fav for me.

on 9/6/2002 3:56:00 AM

This is a really wonderful mascara! It thickens very good and stays all day without a single flake.

on 7/31/2002 1:25:00 PM

I purchased this on a whim. I put three coats of my beloved Maybelline Volum' Express on my left eye and three coats of CG on my right to see how they matched up all day, 10 + hours. Both had no smudges and thickened the same amount. The only difference is that the CG is more like MF's 2000 Calories--it didn't lengthen as much and it was more drying. I only had 1 or 2 flakes under each eye at the end of the evening, but I noticed that the CG flakes were a little bigger. Other than that, a great little mascara! Probably won't repurchase, though.

Popular Mascaras