Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 3/13/2003 6:46:00 PM

I was a second away from giving up on mascaras completely. I've tried countless of mascaras, both cheap and expensive. Luckily, after reading raving reviews on Super Thick Lash by Cover Girl, I decided to give it a try. Luckily, it was already 10% off at a local drugstore, plus $2 dollars every Cover Girl make-up! I got it for 2.99, what a steal! I applied it right before I went to work and amazingly it didn't smudge, flake, run or clump! Plus, it lasted until the end of the day. Super Thick Lash gives me naturally lush lashes... not the kind of lashes that scream "I have fake lashes!" though. I love this product, and I recommend to everyone. This mascara really deserves more promotion and recognition!

on 3/8/2003 2:33:00 PM

This is actually a very good mascara -- probably my second favorite. It makes lashes look thicker and more defined. It doesn't flake or smudge either. It's a great product.

on 3/5/2003 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have tried almost every masacara in the market and this is the one I will become loyal to. It's great cause it thickens without looking fake but still dramatic and noticable, also lengthens nicely but not to a point it looks ridiculous. I have not had a problem with smudging or flaking at all. Pakaging is cheap and simple but very affordable and does the job great. Truly a miracle product.

on 2/22/2003 10:25:00 AM

I am sooooo glad I tried this mascara. I had been spending a small fortune trying out expensive, dept. store mascaras. Never again. This stuff is great. It gave me long, thick and feathery lashes, much like the CD Long Optic did, only with noooo flaking and incredible staying power. I will definitely repurchase!

on 2/21/2003 1:57:00 PM

I can't believe it took me till I was 26 to discover this mascara. I swear by it in the color "black". Smudgeless, thickens, darkens and under $5 at the drugstore. It's perfect!!!

on 2/3/2003 11:33:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Darkens my already black lashes, thickens enough to be dramatic (but don't make me look fake), lengthens the just right amount (doesn't look spidery or fake at all), no clumping... My absolute favorite overall drugstore mascara. :)

on 1/30/2003 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really don't like this mascara. I agree that it does stay on all day, but the packaging is ugly and it's all messy on the wand. I know that doesn't really make sense but when you pull the wand out, it's all gross...you have to see it to know what I'm talking about.

on 1/22/2003 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara looks GREAT!!! It looks like I'm not wearing mascara, like I've just got great lashes. I have naturally long, dark thick lashes and occasionally people have commented on them, but when i wear this mascara HEAPS more people say how nice my lashes are. In terms of thickening, it doesnt really thicken with just one coat...u really need a few coats. It clumps a bit, and than can be a bit annoying to fix specially on lower lashes it clumps heaps but once u fix it lashes look GREAT!!!! Oh and another thing that is great about this mascara: it stays on FOREVER!!! IT lasts hours, and hours and hours without smudging!!!! It never ever smudges!!!

on 1/9/2003 1:17:00 PM

I love this mascara... although it is a little on the brittle side and hurts the base of my lashes sometimes. It can be stiff. Anyway, the reason why I love it and will continue re-purchasing is because it is a beautiful glossy black, makes lashes super thick & plump and this stuff does not run! Sometimes I sleep in my makeup and this stuff stays pretty much intact the next day.

on 12/28/2002 11:54:00 PM

I love, love, love this! I have short, straight, skinny, and puny eyelashes. Three coats of this makes my lash darker, longer, and thicker.