October 23, 2014 | 1065 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by bluegreeneyes2001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

is it just me? or does this face wash make ur skin super dried out??? maybe its just my/combo/oily skin that reacted this way. bt after using my skin felt tight, itchy, nd realllllyyyyy dry. i did not like this at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by sheepishgurl

This USE to work for me. Now, it makes my face more oily, and it adds to my existing acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by iceisa007

I very much dislike the Neutrogena Acne Wash! It made my skin feel so sensitive, and i don't have sensitive skin at all!
It made my cheeks, nose, and around my mouth red and bumpy! I used it 4 times, then demanded a return at Ulta.

I do not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by shy_makeup_girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product was great for my oily skin because 1) it didn't contain any oil and 2) it took off the oil that was already on my skin. it made my skin very matte and i use it right before i apply make-up. As for my acne, i have very mild acne and i did not see a dramatic change in it. It was good for my blemishes. I used it when i felt a blemish, i would use a spot treatment overnight, and the blemish would be gone or dried by the morning.

would definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by mscaitlin

This certainly did not work on me. It completely dried out my combination skin, and did not help with breakouts. My skin looked much worse after using this than before. I gave it awhile, as my doctor said sometimes your body needs some time to adjust, but I guess that just never happened. Threw this out and will not buy again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 1:16:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

I remembered using this in my teen years in the hopes of banishing those blemishes i acquired back then.Turns out this really dried out my skin so much and i actually even paired this with the benzyol peroxide acne cream.Double trouble!My skin was peeling especially on the acne prone areas.

This is just not the best product to tackle acne.There are plenty of good options out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by naomirox

Don't like this crap product.
I don't think it stops pimples from forming, so, pretty much, not worth it. Plus the product leaks out of the bottle, GRR!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Cherri471

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser! It doesn't have alot of junk in it and it does have aloe in it to promote healing, I think it really only is good if you have oil skin or combination skin that's more oily then not. Gets rid of my make up and lathers great! I think alot of people don't like this since isn't a "miracle" product to make your breakous vanish in a week, but it's good for long term care. It is number one reccomened after all! Also my boyfriend is 21 and uses this and his skin always looks fantastic so thee's two reviews in one!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by evergreenlynx

I used to have oily/combo skin..until i used this. It seemed to work for the first few days, and then it actually changed my skin to being dry and flaky! I've had dry skin ever since and I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, its way too HARSH!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2008 11:04:00 AM More reviews by amd218

I used this when I was younger and it seemed to be alright for me. However, even though I consider myself to still have combo/oily skin, I found this cleanser way too drying when I picked it up recently. Also, salycylic acid doesn't really help my breakouts. I switched to the Clear Pore cleanser/mask and it's been much better.