August 29, 2014 | 1183 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Cherri471

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser! It doesn't have alot of junk in it and it does have aloe in it to promote healing, I think it really only is good if you have oil skin or combination skin that's more oily then not. Gets rid of my make up and lathers great! I think alot of people don't like this since isn't a "miracle" product to make your breakous vanish in a week, but it's good for long term care. It is number one reccomened after all! Also my boyfriend is 21 and uses this and his skin always looks fantastic so thee's two reviews in one!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by evergreenlynx

I used to have oily/combo skin..until i used this. It seemed to work for the first few days, and then it actually changed my skin to being dry and flaky! I've had dry skin ever since and I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, its way too HARSH!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2008 11:04:00 AM More reviews by amd218

I used this when I was younger and it seemed to be alright for me. However, even though I consider myself to still have combo/oily skin, I found this cleanser way too drying when I picked it up recently. Also, salycylic acid doesn't really help my breakouts. I switched to the Clear Pore cleanser/mask and it's been much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ra3187

I have been using this for years, it's always been a favorite for me. It is drying so I only use at night. It isn't the best cleanser out there but for the price, I will continue to buy it for it helps to keep my skin clear.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by khanhster

This was one of the first skincare product I've ever tried and it irritated my skin terribly. Whenever I use it to wash my face at night it dries my skin out and made my face feel taut and itchy. I don't think this product is suitable for those with oily skin (like me) because its too harsh in stripping your skin's natural oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by foreverr27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i agree that this does indeed dry your skin, so i cut it down to once a day, and it totally makes a difference!! i love it and it helps my skin from breaking out, try using it once a day people

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by lusciouslyna89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first got this and washed my face with it, it dried my face tremendously!...which led to bad irritation..so my face was red for about a week..which made my face breakout!!!....I stopped using it then decided to give it another try..and it did the same thing all over again..SO no way am I ever going to wash my face with this AGAIN! I haven't even finished the first Bottle I got its just sitting in my bathroom shelve unused!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by faye2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

so far so good only been using it for about a week i have oily skin so it doesn't dry me out so much i use it am and pm!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by chameil

The product sucks . It dried out my face totally.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I love this stuff its classic. The concistency is great. I also love how it smells, very refreshing. Good for skin that just needs to prevent.