September 18, 2014 | 1787 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by poodlegirl4

I'm not convinced about the box as it doesn't look all that foolproof to me, and am still deciding about the square brush but overall I love this blush. My HG brand is usually MAC, but my friend loves BeneFit and convinced me to try this. I'm so glad I did! It looks good on all skin tones- I am NW15 and worried it would be too dark but it suits me. It brightens my skin and makes me look a lot prettier and healthier! I haven't had mine long, but I think it could last over a year, probably more, as you don't need much for each application.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Dinahout

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first attempt with a coral pink blush. Coralista is so pretty and gives healthy color to my cheeks. I would wear this every day! I don't mind the packaging - it fits the Benefit style, but I don't use the square brush that it came with.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by mmakate418

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i love this blush. i am nc15 and think it looks great with my pale skin and blond hair.......i can't wait to use it when i have color this summer because i think it is more of a summer color and will make my eyes really pop.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Steph8735

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product a few weeks ago. I gave this product an overall rating of four because while there are many perks this product also delivers a few minor disappointments. Firstly, the packaging. While Benefit products are very original and trendy in their packaging I find that it may be more suitable for teens. Most of their products tend to be bulky and I have a hard time fitting this one in my makeup bag. I also have a slight issues with the blushes staying power. I need to reapply this product a few times while at work.

Now for the positives - I have yet to find a colour that is more perfect for my skin tone. I am fair and this blush delivers a cool pink flush to my cheeks. During the day it looks very natural but I apply it more liberally at night for a more dramatic look. While other reviewers comment on the shimmery effect I have not yet noticed this. Even in the sun I am not seeing shimmer! The rose scent to me is also a plus. It is not overpowering as I can't smell it once it's applied. I often find that makeup products can carry a strange scent and the rose scent in Coralista stops that from happening. Another plus is that this product seems to never run out. I've been using Coralista religiously for the past three weeks and I have yet to make a dent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by rock_chica81

This was not a winner for me. I have Dallas and Hoola which I love so when I saw Coralista, I just had to get it. Pros: The color is gorgeous! Cons: Well it would've been gorgeous on me but I had to really build it up for it show up on my NC30is skin tone. Building it up caused it to become way too shimmery. Dislike the big clunky box it comes in as well as the price. My BFF is an NC25ish and this looked great on her with just one swipe on each cheek. Not the case for me so I returned it. I have better luck with Nars blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by niseixtenshi

The coral color of this blush is amazing! It's extremely flattering and goes well for both day and night looks. The only downside is the box for travel...but I'll deal with it - since it's just THAT nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by jbrennan

I have most of the Benefit "finishing powders", which I use as blush or bronzer. I'm usually a pink blush kinda girl but I liked how this is corally but has a hint of pink in it. I'm sooo glad I decided to buy this- it is my absolute favorite right now. It makes me look so glowy and healthy with a bit of color. I even got a compliment from a BB SA - she said that whatever I was wearing for blush was just perfection on me. What can I say? I totally agree with her!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by gagajm

i love this blush. at first, the color had me worrying but it applies so much sheer'er. i personally love the lil benefit blush boxes. id buy again and again..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this blush! It is a gorgeous pinky coral (definitely pink-based) with just the perfect amount of shimmer, so it adds a lovely glow to my cheeks. I get so many compliments on this. It is very natural looking and a perfect color for spring -- quite versatile too. It is sheer enough to be natural but pigmented enough to add a fair bit of color. I will say that I'm a PPP (super pale), so I'm not sure how this will show up on darker skin tones.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Violeta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings about Coralista...
Love coral / pink blushes a lot and i have NARS O, Torrid also DT but this one is more pink and a tone of mineral blushes that are similar. Anyway ... the box, slightly tacky feel to it imo and although itís nice because it keeps the product inside you canít really take it with you in your purse. This is a big problem imo with a blush. Also, there is no mirror and the brush that comes with it is totally useless.
The blush looks very pretty in the pan but it took me quite a few swipes to build up the color on my cheeks and after a few hours i looked like i had no blush on! it is quite sheer and it definitely doesnít have as much pigmentation as NARS.
Bottom line: the price is way too high for how much you get (0.42 oz) and also for the quality. NARS blushes are more pigmented, better texture and quality and overall a better deal. Will not buy coralista again, as a matter of fact will most likely return / exchange it.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No